Patient Comments: Yeast Infection - Causes In Men

For men: Did you have a yeast infection? If so, what was the cause?

Comment from: Blodwynpig, 65-74 Male (Caregiver) Published: June 21

I've had a fungal infection around the scrotum for many years due to diabetes and tried many creams which never worked. This is when I was advised by a pharmacist to try Balance Activ BV. It comes in 7 tubes designed for females. One tube lasted me 2 to 3 days, just rub around area, after 3 days it was gone. But you must keep using as it will come back. Hope this helps, it helped me.

Comment from: ., 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: April 12

I am a victim of yeast infection, my girlfriend infected me when she travelled to Mombasa and came with the infection.

Comment from: Men Yeast Infection, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: March 31

Coconut oil is the best treatment for the yeast infection. It make your yeast infection vanish immediately. Pour some oil on the private area and massage gently and then pour some more oil and you will be able to take the yeast away from your private area without pain.

Comment from: fuzzy, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: July 08

My wife suffers from yeast infections a lot. She also wares a panty liner all the time. I got a yeast infection on my shaft of my penis and a couple times in the skin folds between my thighs and scrotum area. Three times I needed to get prescription cream to cure it. A couple times when caught soon enough regular athletes foot cream has worked.

Vaginal Yeast Infection - Home Remedies Question: What home remedies have you found effective in soothing symptoms of vaginal yeast infection?
Vaginal Yeast Infection - OTC Medications Question: What OTC medications have you found effective in treating a vaginal yeast infection?
Vaginal Yeast Infection - Prescription Medications Question: What prescription medications were effective in treating your vaginal yeast infection?
Yeast Infection - Symptoms Question: Women: What were your symptoms associated with a yeast infection?
Yeast Infection - Prevention Question: What prevention measures do you use to avoid getting a yeast infection?
Yeast Infection - Causes Question: For women: What do you believe was the cause of yeast infection for you?