Women's Health Center - Seattle, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Seattle Doctors
- Related Women's Health Articles
- Seattle Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Seattle Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Seattle
Seattle Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Women's Health
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Seattle, WA
Introduction to women's health
Women and men share many similar health problems, but women also have their own health issues, which deserve special consideration.
Women's lives have changed over the centuries. Historically, lif...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Seattle Police (dispatch) 206-625-5011
- Seattle Fire 206-386-1400
- Washington Poison Center 1800-222-1222
Nearby Seattle, WA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.