Women's health is an important topic area to guide a woman through the stages of her life, as well as knowing the conditions and diseases that may occur. Educating yourself so that the transitions into different phases of life is key to a healthy, happy, and productive life.Read more: Women's Health Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Menopause Quiz: Symptoms & Signs
The Menopause Quiz challenges your knowledge about the time in a woman’s life when menstruation ceases. Menopause can bring many...
Osteoporosis Quiz: What is Osteoporosis?
What are the causes, symptoms, and risk factors of osteoporosis? Quiz yourself about vitamin deficiency, maintaining bone...
Picture of Wrinkles
Wrinkles are a by-product of the aging process. See a picture of Wrinkles and learn more about the health topic....
What Is Osteoporosis? Treatment, Symptoms, Medication
Osteoporosis is a disease characterized by low bone mass and density. Osteoporosis causes symptoms of weak, thin, fragile bones....
Early Signs & Symptoms of Pregnancy
Read about early signs and symptoms of pregnancy such as nausea and vomiting (morning sickness), bloating, tender breasts, and...
Menopause & Perimenopause: Symptoms, Signs
What is menopause? What are the signs of menopause? What age does menopause start? Learn about menopause and perimenopause...
Spider & Varicose Veins: Causes, Before and After Treatment Images
Learn the causes of spider veins and varicose veins and how to prevent them. Explore which treatments get rid of spider and...
Health Screening Tests Every Woman Needs
What is a health screening? Why is it important to know your blood pressure? How long will your health screening take? Learn...
Back Pain: Find Relief, Treat Your Back Pain
Back pain conditions are very common. Learn the truth and get the facts behind myths, remedies, causes and treatment for back...
Boost Your Fertility: Ovulation Calculator, Pregnancy Planning and More
Boost fertility and increase your chances to conceive. Learn about ovulation calendars, diet, aging and other factors that can...
Beauty Problems Pictures: Cellulite, Stretch Marks, and More in Pictures
Learn the connection between your appearance and health. Discover what you can do about embarrassing beauty problems from facial...
Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
Learn about breast cancer causes, symptoms, tests, recovery, and prevention. Discover the types of treatments such as surgery and...
Ovarian Cancer Symptoms, Signs, Stages
Learn about ovarian cancer symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments. Follow the progression of ovarian cancer stages from stage 1 to...
Choosing Your Birth Control Method
What are your birth control options? Learn about birth control side effects and effectiveness. Discover birth control methods...
Bladder Infections: UTI Causes, Symptoms, Treatments
Urinary tract infections (UTI), including bladder infections, affect women and men, causing UTI symptoms like kidney infection....
Low Back Pain: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, Relief
Do you suffer from low back pain? Watch this slideshow to see common triggers of lower back pain and what kind of treatments you...
What Are Uterine Fibroids? Symptoms, Treatment, Pictures
What are uterine fibroids? Who gets uterine fibroids, and how can you prevent them? Learn about uterine fibroid treatments, from...
Healthy Living: 20 Common Health Myths Exposed
Can vitamin C cure colds? Read as we dispel the half-truths and common myths of health, from X-rays to eggs, from the...
Ovarian Cyst Symptoms, Types, and Treatment
What is an ovarian cyst? Ovarian cyst types vary, and they can cause many symptoms, including abdominal pain. Learn about ovarian...
Women’s Health: 13 Hormone Imbalance Symptoms and Signs
Hormone imbalance involves changes in estrogen, progesterone, and other hormone levels. Hormonal imbalance may cause symptoms...
Related Disease Conditions
Bone cancer is a rare type of cancer that occurs in cells that make up the bones. Primary bone cancer that arises in bone cells...
Breast cancer is an invasive tumor that develops in the mammary gland. Breast cancer is detected via mammograms, breast...
People with bulimia nervosa, an eating disorder that involves episodes of bingeing and purging, experience symptoms and signs...
Learn more about cavities including symptoms, treatment, and prevention. See how tooth decay, plaque, and bacteria contribute to...
Cervical Cancer (Cancer of the Cervix)
Cervical cancer is cancer of the entrance to the womb (uterus). Regular pelvic exams and Pap testing can detect precancerous...
Colon cancer is a malignancy that arises from the inner lining of the colon. Most, if not all, of these cancers develop from...
Interstitial Cystitis (IC) and Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS)
Interstitial cystitis (IC)/painful bladder syndrome (PBS) is an inflammatory disease of the bladder that can cause ulceration and...
Ectopic Pregnancy (Tubal Pregnancy)
An ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy located outside the inner lining of the uterus. The majority of ectopic pregnancies occur in...
Endometriosis (Symptoms, Causes, Treatments, and Prognosis)
Endometriosis implants are most commonly found on the ovaries, the Fallopian tubes, outer surfaces of the uterus or intestines,...
Genital Warts (HPV) Infection in Women
Genital warts is a sexually transmitted infection (STI, STD) caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). It is the most common STD...
A heart attack happens when a blood clot completely obstructs a coronary artery supplying blood to the heart muscle. A heart...
Myasthenia gravis, a chronic autoimmune neuromuscular disease. Varying degrees of weakness of the voluntary muscles of the body...
There are many types of ovarian cancer, epithelial carcinoma is the most common. Women with a family history of ovarian cancer...
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is a combination of physical and emotional disturbances that occur after a woman ovulates and ends...
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), also known by the name Stein-Leventhal syndrome, is a hormonal problem that causes women to...
Pregnancy Planning (Tips)
Pregnancy planning is an important step in preparation for starting or expanding a family. Planning for a pregnancy includes...
Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women (STD)
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are among the most common infectious diseases in the United States. STDs can be spread...
Though uterine cancer's cause is unknown, there are many factors that will put a woman at risk, including being over age 50,...
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection of the bladder, kidneys, ureters, or urethra. E. coli, a type of bacteria that...
Sleep apnea is defined as a reduction or cessation of breathing during sleep. The three types of sleep apnea are central apnea,...
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstrual periods permanently stop, also called the "change of life." Menopause...
Gonorrhea In Women
Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection transmitted during sexual contact. In women, symptoms include a yellow vaginal discharge,...
Chlamydia in Women (Symptoms and Cures)
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. Signs and symptoms of chlamydia, a bacterial infection,...
Syphilis in Women
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by a spiral-shaped type of bacteria known as a spirochete. There are...
Genital Herpes in Women (Symptoms, Signs, Treatment)
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). Symptoms of genital herpes...
Ovarian Cysts (Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Treatment)
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled, sac-like structures within an ovary. Symptoms of an ovarian cysts may be: Pain in the belly...
Toxoplasmosis (toxo) is a parasitic infection that causes flu-like symptoms, swollen lymph nodes, and muscle aches and pains that...
Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
Vaginal yeast infections in women are caused by an organism called Candida albicans. Symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection...
Breast Cancer Prevention
Lifestyle changes, a healthy antioxidant-rich diet, exercise, and weight reduction can help reduce a woman's risk of developing...
Menstrual cramps (pain in the belly and pelvic area) are experienced by women as a result of menses. Menstrual cramps are not the...
The breast, or mammary gland is made up of lobules, milk producing glands, and a system of ducts to transport milk. Both males...
Healthy Living and Disease Prevention
The importance of a healthy lifestyle in disease prevention is widely understood and most people know that lifestyle changes and...
Birth Control Options (Types and Side Effects)
Birth control is available in a variety of methods and types. The method of birth control varies from person to person, and their...
Holiday Depression, Anxiety, and Stress
Though the holidays are a fun time for most, for others, they're a sad, lonely and anxiety-filled time. Get tips on how to avoid...
Hypothyroidism during Pregnancy
Hypothyroidism during pregnancy can be treated with synthetic thyroid hormones to maintain the proper thyroid hormone balance....
Fibrocystic Breast Condition (Changes)
Fibrocystic breast condition (sometimes called fibrocystic breast disease) is characterized by lumpiness and usually pain,...
Disease Prevention in Women
Disease prevention in women includes screening tests that are a basic part of prevention medicine. All screening tests are...
Heartburn during Pregnancy
Heartburn during pregnancy is quite common. During pregnancy the lower esophageal sphincter muscle becomes weakened , which...
Normal vaginal bleeding (menorrhea) occurs through the process of menstruation. Abnormal vaginal bleeding in women who are...
Breast Lumps (In Women)
Breast lumps in women can have a variety of causes such as breast inflammation, infection, injuries, cancer, and non-cancerous...
Uterine Fibroids (Benign Tumors of the Uterus)
Uterine fibroids are benign (non-cancerous) tumors in the womb (uterus). Most uterine fibroids do not cause symptoms; however, if...
Benign uterine growths are tissue enlargements of the female womb (uterus). Three types of benign uterine growths are uterine...
Natural Remedies for Hot Flashes
Hot flashes are experienced by many women, especially at night. However, not all women undergoing menopause experience hot...
Date Rape Drugs
Date rape drugs such as GHB, rohypnol, and ketamine are sometimes used to assist in a sexual assault. Symptoms and signs of...
Vaginitis (Inflammation of the Vagina)
Vaginitis refers to inflammation of the vagina. Vaginitis can be caused by infections, menopause, or poor hygiene. Symptoms of...
Postpartum depression is a form of depression that occurs within a year after delivery. It is thought that rapid hormone changes...
A cystocele is also known as a fallen or prolapsed bladder. Heavy lifting and straining may cause a cystocele, which causes urine...
Female Reproductive System
The female reproductive system is designed to carry out several functions, including: producing the female egg cells,...
Sexual Problems (Sex) in Women
Sexual dysfunction refers to a problem that arises during any phase of the sexual response cycle, preventing an individual or...
Premature Menopause (Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments)
Premature menopause is when menopause occurs in a woman before the age of 40. Causes of premature menopause include premature...
Sex and Menopause (What to Expect)
Menopause is often associated with a change in sexual functioning. Loss of estrogen, bladder control issues, anxiety, stress,...
Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Pregnancy (STDs)
When you are pregnant, many sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) can be especially harmful to you and your baby. These STDs...
Perimenopause (Symptoms, Signs, Remedies, and Treatments)
Perimenopause is the time in a woman's life when she is approaching menopause. During this time a woman starts to develop...
Night Sweats (In Men and Women) Causes, Remedies, and Treatments
Night sweats are severe hot flashes that occur at night and result in a drenching sweat. The causes of night sweats in most...
Paget Disease of the Breast (Paget's Disease of the Nipple)
Paget's disease is a rare form of cancer that forms in or around the nipple and frequently coexists with breast cancer. The exact...
Symptoms of 12 Serious Diseases and Health Problems
Learn how to recognize early warning signs and symptoms of serious diseases and health problems, for example, chronic cough,...
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the most common and serious complication of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), aside from...
Getting Pregnant (Tips for Trying to Conceive)
Trying to get conceive, or become pregnant can be challenging, frustrating, and an emotional rollercoaster for some couples. A...
Early Pregnancy Symptoms and Signs
Pregnancy symptoms can vary from woman to woman, and not all women experience the same symptoms. When women do experience...
Vaginal cancer is fairly uncommon. There are two types of vaginal cancer: squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma. Risk...
Urinary Incontinence in Women
Millions of women suffer from urinary incontinence (UI). UI occurs twice as often in women as in men. There are many types of...
Estimating Breast Cancer Risk: Questions and Answers
As breast cancer is the most diagnosed non-skin cancer in American women, it is important to know your breast cancer risk. Risk...
Menstruation (Menstrual Cycle)
Menstruation (menstrual cycle) is also referred to as a "period." When a woman menstruates, the lining of the uterus is shed....
Just about everybody masturbates. Masturbation itself is the self-stimulation of the male or female genitals to achieve sexual...
Pregnancy Changes and Body Discomforts
Pregnancy can bring challenges like weight gain, stretch marks, varicose veins, heartburn, constipation,...
Hot Flashes (Causes, Symptoms & Medication Treatment in Men and Women)
Hot flashes (or flushing) is the most common symptom experienced by a woman prior to and during the early stages of menopause,...
Melasma is a patchy brown discoloration of the skin on the face. When it occurs in pregnancy, it's called chloasma. Melasma is...
Bladder Infection (Cystitis)
Bladder infection is an infection of the bladder, usually caused by bacteria or, rarely, by Candida. Certain people, including...
Anencephaly is a neural tube defect that prevents abnormal development of the brain and bones of the skull, and are missing large...
Heart Disease Treatment in Women
Heart disease treatment in women should take into account female-specific guidelines that were developed by the American Heart...
Is a Yeast Infection Contagious?
Yeast are a fungi that has many types. A type of yeast that can cause infection in humans is called Candida. Candida can infect...
PMS vs. Pregnancy (Differences and Similarities)
Many women have difficulty figuring out if they are pregnant, have PMS, or are about to start their period. The most common signs...
Local ResourcesFind a local Obstetrician-Gynecologist in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Breast Augmentation
- Breastfeeding (and Formula Feeding)
- Pap Smear
- Apgar Score
- Endometrial Biopsy (Procedure)
- Hemoglobin (Low and High Range Causes)
- Breast Biopsy
- Hormone Therapy
- Bone Density Scan
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure)
- D and C (Dilation and Curettage)
- Breast Self Exam
- Genetic Testing for Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Follow-Up Self-Exam
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction Without Implants
- Breast Reconstruction
- Barrier Methods of Birth Control Side Effects, Advantages, and Disadvantages
- IUD (Intrauterine Device for Birth Control)
- Hormonal Methods of Birth Control
- Natural Birth Control
- Birth Control: Surgical Sterilization
- Pregnancy Test
- Douching (Vaginal Douche)
- Pregnancy: 7 Common Third Trimester Tests
- Menopause FAQs
- Osteoporosis FAQs
- Chronotherapy - Tunes In to Body's Rhythms
- Osteoporosis - Bone Up On Estrogen...Women's Health
- Breast Cancer Risk - Reduced With Exercise
- Osteoporosis - Low-fat Dieting Does Not Reduce Calcium Intake
- Heart Disease Risks Reduced With Running
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Pregnancy - Ectopic Pregnancy Risk After Tubal Sterilization
- Pulmonary Embolism -Lung Blood Clot Risk Factors In Women
- Miscarriage - Depression Risk Increased
- Phen-Fen - Beware Of Herbal Varieties
- Pregnancy Planning - Vaginal Infection Can Cause Premature Birth
- Osteoporosis - EVISTA..... Wellness for Women?
- Breast Feeding - Do Breast Fed Babies Do Better?
- Kidney Stones and Calcium
- Accutane (isotretinoin) for Acne linked to birth defects, depression and suicide
- Viagra and Nitrates Don't Mix
- Anesthesia -- Women Wake Up Faster
- Liposuction Dangers
- Obesity Drug - Xenical...Online
- Cigar Smoking ... Heart & Lung Disease & Cancer
- Babies - Out of Wedlock
- Heart Disease In Women
- Prescriptions: Complying with the Doctor's Orders
- Thyroid Disease and Menopause
- Asthma in Women, Asthma in Pregnancy
- Diet and Women
- Depression and Women
- Weight Control After Pregnancy
- Tanning Booths Harmful
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy . . . Current Concepts
- Hormone Therapy - HRT, HT, ET, EPT, What Does it All Mean?
- Tegaserod (Zelnorm)...New Drug for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- FLAP Doubles Risk of Heart Attack
- Bone Mineral Density Test: How Often?
- Heart Disease: Antioxidant Supplements and Women
- Advance Medical Directive: Sample Form
- Hormone Therapy and and Heart Disease in Women
- Ovarian Cancer Symptoms, Early Warning Signs, and Risk Factors
- Lung Cancer Signs and Symptoms
- Skin: Are Hypoallergenic Cosmetics Really Better?
- Double Reproductive Organs
- Vacuum Assisted Breast Biopsy
- 5 Surprising Facts About Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Advanced Breast Cancer in Young Women Increasing
- Can You Still Retain Symptoms Of PCOD (Acne, Obesity, Etc.) After Hysterectomy?
- What Are the Side Effects of Glucophage in People with PCOS?
- How Does Menopause Affect Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)?
- What Are Symptoms After A D&C Procedure?
- Can You Still Get Pregnant After Ectopic Pregnancy?
- Is Herpes During Pregnancy Dangerous to the Baby?
- Are Ovarian Cysts Dangerous?
- Can Oral Contraceptives Reduce Pelvic Pain?
- Is Yeast Vaginitis Related to Hay Fever?
- Are Women More Susceptible to Osteoarthritis?
- What Is Traumatic Alopecia?
- What Is a Scintimammography?
- Evaluating Treatments and Supplements
- Heart Disease Prevention in Women
- How Do You Know if You Are Pregnant?
- Menopause: 10 Questions To Ask Your Doctor
- Characteristics of Female Sexual Satisfaction
- Heart Attack Differences? Audio Podcast
- Ask The Experts: Women's Health
- Women, Hormones, and Lupus Audio Podcast
Medications & Supplements
Prevention & Wellness
- AHA News: Stress From Work, Home Can Harm Women's Hearts
- Why So Many Older Women Develop UTIs
- For Women With HIV, Daily Life Can Impede Fight Against Virus
- Breastfeeding Brings a Heart Bonus for Mom
- Male-Hormone Gene May Help Cause Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Can Pregnancy Put a Damper on Your Career?
- C-Section Infection Risk Higher for Moms on Medicaid: Study
- Celebrity 'Fat-Shaming' Affects All Women, Study Finds
- FDA Orders Label Warning on Alcohol Use With 'Female Viagra'
- When Do Women Need a Mammogram? New Guideline Tries to Clarify
- Douching: More Harmful Than Helpful
- Health Tip: Treating Endometriosis
- Less Invasive Fibroid Treatment May Work as Well as Surgery
- Affordable Care Act Brought Big Benefits to Women: Study
- Could Male Twin's Fetal Testosterone Bring Lasting Harm to His Sister?
- Funding Gap Leaves Women Scientists at a Lifelong Disadvantage: Study
- Early-Onset Menstruation Linked to Later High Blood Pressure Risk
- Hormone Therapy Linked to Slight Rise in Alzheimer's Risk
- AHA News: Belly Fat Ups Older Women's Heart Risks, Even Without Obesity
- Study Disputes Pregnancy Link to MS Relapses
- Common Yeast Infection Treatment Tied to Miscarriage, Birth Defects
- Romance: Deal Makers and Breakers
- AHA News: Many Women Plagued by Anxiety After Stroke
- Benign Ovarian Cysts Should Be Left in Place, Study Suggests
- Too Much TV Raises Women's Odds for Early-Onset Colon Cancer: Study
- Surge in Long-Term Birth Control After Trump's 2016 Win
- Fertility Treatments Tied to Higher Odds for Pregnancy Complications
- Health Screenings Every Woman Needs
- Moms, Are You Victims of 'Invisible Labor'?
- Body Size May Influence Longevity in Women, But Not Men
- Two-Thirds of Poor U.S. Women Can't Afford Menstrual Pads, Tampons: Study
- New Birth Control Skin Patch Being Developed
- AI Beats Humans at Detecting Cervical Precancers
- Too Few Women Are Getting Cervical Cancer Screening
- Take a Stand Against Too Much Sitting at Work
- Health Tip: Help Relieve Menstrual Pain
- Staying Young at Heart
- Health Tip: Potential Risks of Hysterectomy
- Making the Most of a Well-Woman Checkup
- FDA Announces Safety Monitoring Measures for Essure Birth Control Device
- Tubal Ligation Most Common Birth Control Method Used by U.S. Women
- Women Doctors Say They're Penalized for Motherhood
- Insights Into Women and Stroke Risk
- Snoring May Be Bigger Health Threat to Women Than Men
- How Necessary Is HPV Cervical Cancer Screening for Women After Age 55?
- Take at Least a Year Between Pregnancies: Study
- Half of Older Women Suffer Incontinence, Many Don't Tell Their Doc
- Health Tip: Protecting Yourself From Sexual Assault
- Toxic Metal Cadmium Found in Chain-Store Jewelry
- Drinking Enough Water Could Be Key to Avoiding UTIs
- Bone Drug Could Be Helping More Women: Study
- Mediterranean Diet May Cut Stroke Risk for Women, But Not Men
- Regular Bedtime Might Be Key to Better Health
- 5 Facts Every Woman Should Know About Ovarian Cancer
- Sexual Violence Haunts Women for Years
- Exercise Doesn't Affect Timing of Menopause, Study Finds
- Tennis Skills Decline Equally in Male, Female Pros
- Large Rise Seen in Serious Birth Complications in U.S.
- Chemo for Lung Cancer May Trigger Early Menopause, Study Finds
- What Every Woman Needs to Know About Ovarian Cancer
- Alarming Rise in Antibiotic-Resistant UTIs in U.S.: Study
- Pot May Stay in Breast Milk for 6 Days
- Breastfeeding Bonus: Lower Stroke Risk for Mom Years Later
- HPV Test May Replace Pap for Some Women, New Guidelines Say
- 6 Steps for Promoting Heart Health in Women
- Study Hints at Why Women Suffer More Migraines Than Men
- Secondhand Smoke Exposure as Kids Tied to Women's Arthritis
- Here's What Predicts a Woman's Odds of Living Till 90
- Number of Opioid-Addicted Women Giving Birth Quadruples
- Working Out After Baby
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Genes ID'd
- Female Heart Attack Patients Fare Better If ER Doc Is a Woman
- 'Heading' a Soccer Ball More Dangerous for Women: Study
- For Women Worldwide, Lung Cancers Rise as Breast Cancers Decline
- First IVF Baby Louise Brown Turns 40
- Stress Won't Undermine Fertility Treatment Success: Study
- FDA Approves New Drug for Endometriosis Pain
- Having More Kids Tied to Lower Odds of Alzheimer's in Women
- Obamacare May Have Helped More Women Spot Cancer Early
- For Breast-feeding Working Moms, Co-Workers' Support Is Key
- Why Alzheimer's May Be Tougher to Spot in Women
- Study Confirms Added Cancer Risk for Diabetics, Especially Women
- Does a Woman's Childbearing History Affect Her Alzheimer's Risk?
- Why Some Americans Seek Abortion Pills Online
- Heart Risks Tied to Transwomen's Hormone Therapy
- Scientists Get Closer to Origins of Hot Flashes
- Working Overtime Could Raise Women's Diabetes Risk
- New Drug Could Save Many New Mothers and Babies: WHO
- Mom's Diabetes May Be Tied to Baby's Autism Risk: Study
- More Body Fat Might Lower Odds of Breast Cancer in Younger Women
- Know the Signs of Postpartum Depression
- Girls, Young Women Fall Short on Exercise: Study
- Mammograms Might Encourage Other Screenings
- Many Breast Cancer Survivors Not Getting Needed Mammograms
- Study Finds Abortion Doesn't Lead to Depression
- There's No 'Healthy Obesity' for Women, Study Finds
- Wise Words on Women's Health
- Healthy Eating May Protect Her Hearing
- Are You Ignoring Endometriosis?
- Lung Cancer Rate Now Higher in Young Women Than Young Men
- Heavier Women May Face Higher Cancer Risks, Study Finds
- Most First-Time Moms Say Labor Pains Were Manageable
- Some Women Have Regrets After Freezing Eggs for Later Pregnancy
- Anxious Women May Want to Keep an Eye on Their Bone Health
- Hair Care Products for Black Women May Disrupt Hormones
- Women's Pelvic Floor Surgery Not Always Long-Term Fix
- More Than 1 Day of First-Trimester Bleeding Ups Odds for Smaller Baby
- Add Heart Check to Annual Ob-Gyn Visit, Experts Say
- Chilly, Smoggy Days May Be Hazardous for Some Women's Hearts
- Health Tip: Learn Risk Factors for Miscarriage
- Too Much Social Media May Harm a Woman's Body Image
- Earlier Mammograms May Mean Less Need for Aggressive Treatments
- Food for Thought: Keys to Fruitful Fertility
- Harms of Banned Pregnancy Drug Linger for Decades in Daughters
- Opioid Crisis Means More Newborns With Hepatitis C, But Few Get Tested
- Study Debunks Idea That Epilepsy Can Hamper Fertility
- What Foods Can Hasten, or Delay, Menopause?
- Get Fit to Cut Your Diabetes Risk During Pregnancy
- Fetal Immune System May Trigger Premature Birth: Study
- U.S. Women Loosening Up Sexually, Study Shows
- Too Much Drinking May Be Tied to PMS: Study
- Health Tip: Ease Pregnancy-Related Leg Cramps
- Even Organic Cotton Tampons Can Cause Toxic Shock: Study
- Staying Healthy Between MD Visits
- U.S. Women Less Likely Than Men to Get Statins After Heart Attack
- As Menopause Symptoms Get Worse, Heart May Pay a Price
- Could Earlier Menopause Mean Poorer Memory in Senior Years?
- Health Tip: Women Have Unique Nutrition Needs
- Common Gynecologic Condition Linked to Mental Health Issues
- Belly Fat Tied to Lower Kidney Cancer Survival Odds in Women
- FDA Puts New Restrictions on Contraceptive Implant Essure
- Common Antidepressants in Pregnancy May Alter Fetal Brain Development
- Mom's Marijuana Winds Up in Breast Milk
- Health Tip: Considering Breast Implants?
- More Muscle Improves Breast Cancer Patients' Survival Odds
- Red Meat Tied to Higher Colon Cancer Risk for Women
- Early Periods May Heighten Obesity Risk Later
- Raised Blood Pressure Before Pregnancy Linked to Miscarriage
- Cardiac Defects in Baby Tied to Later Heart Trouble in Moms
- Researchers Making Inroads Against Ovarian Cancer
- Smoking While Pregnant Could Harm Child's Breathing
- Fetal Exposure to Epilepsy Drug Tied to Lower School Grades Later
- Breast Symptoms at Mammogram May Raise Future Cancer Risk
- As Mammograms Became Widespread, Breast Tumor Size Shrank
- Mom's Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Tied to Autism Risk
- Mississippi Bans Abortions After 15 Weeks' Gestation
- Range of Vaginal Dryness Products Can Help Postmenopausal Women: Study
- Women May Dismiss Subtle Warning Signs of Heart Disease
- Abortion Services Vary Widely Across the U.S.
- Coffee May Have Bigger Effect on Your Body Than Thought: Study
- Fit Middle-Aged Women May Fend Off Dementia Later
- Health Tip: Recognize an Anxiety Disorder
- More Kids, Fewer Teeth for Moms?
- Cutting Chemo Heart Risks for Breast Cancer Patients
- 1 in 20 Younger Women Suffers Major Depression
- Genetic Testing Underused in Breast Cancer Patients: Study
- Early Periods Tied to Mental Health Issues Into Adulthood
- Breast Cancer Screening Guidelines May Miss Minorities
- FDA Approves First Home Test for Breast Cancer Genes
- Health Tip: Learn Symptoms of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- For Female Soldiers, Deployment May Up Risk for Premature Birth
- Friends' Experiences Sway Women's Choices on Breast Cancer Care
- What Younger Women Need to Know About Heart Disease
- This Body Shape Can Raise Women's Heart Attack Risk
- Tackling Menopausal Sleep Problems From Other Angles
- 1 in 14 Pregnant Women Still Smokes
- Female Hormones May Play Part in Asthma
- Breast Cancer Radiation Not as Bad as Many Fear
- Hormonal Birth Control Won't Raise Depression Risk: Study
- Race, Insurance Key to Employment After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Your Spouse's Role in Your Job Success
- For Women, Blocked Arteries Not the Only Trigger for Heart Attacks
- Health Tip: Getting Menstrual Migraines
- Women Who Are Most at Risk of Stroke
- From Birth On, One Sex Is Hardier
- Women Seem More Prone to Winter Blues
- Dissatisfaction With Breasts May Mean Fewer Self-Checks for Cancer
- Working Night Shift May Raise Women's Odds for Cancer
- New Breast Cancer Drug May Benefit Younger Women, Too
- Are Women Naturally Fitter Than Men?
- Heavier Women May Need Mammograms More Often
- Low-Fat Diet May Cut Pancreatic Cancer Risk for Overweight Older Women
- Are Women Surgeons Better Than Men?
- Vaginal Bacteria Tied to Heightened Chlamydia Risk
- Could Hormone Supplements for Menopause Make a Comeback?
- HPV Test Alone OK for Cervical Cancer Screening Over 30: Expert Panel
- 8 Ways College Women Can Protect Their Health
- Mom-to-Be's Antidepressants Tied to Kids' Psychiatric Woes
- HPV Vaccine May Even Protect Women Who Never Got It
- Federal Prisons Must Now Make Free Tampons, Pads Available
- Many U.S. Women Unaware of Fibroid Treatments: Poll
- Could an Estrogen Patch Boost Women's Sex Lives in Menopause?
- Study Supports Annual Mammograms Starting at Age 40
- High-Cal Foods May Raise Cancer Risk in Women, Even Without Weight Gain
- Only About One-Third of Americans Use Condoms: CDC
- Gum Disease May Be Linked to Cancer Risk in Older Women
- Even a One-Minute Run Might Help a Woman's Bones
- Most Women Should Forgo Ovarian Cancer Screening: Panel
- Impaired Eyesight May Be First Sign of Zika Damage in Babies
- Concussion Can Spur Short-Term Change in Women's Periods
- No Such Thing as Menstrual Memory Fog
- Many Women Mistaken on 'Side Effects' of Breast Cancer Drug
- Being Thin Could Boost Stress Fracture Risk in Female Runners
- When Is Risk Highest for Women With Breast Cancer Gene Mutations?
- Higher Pregnancy Weight Tied to Raised Odds for Birth Defects
- Women More Likely to Remember Plus-Size Models
- Vaginal Bacteria May Affect Herpes and Zika Transmission
- Abused Women Prone to Unnecessary Ovary Removal: Study
- 1 in 20 Pregnant Women Infected With Zika Have Babies With Birth Defects: CDC
- Pregnancy Weight Gain: Too Much or Too Little Is Unhealthy
- Health Tip: Watch for Uterine Fibroids
- Sleep Apnea May Boost Pregnancy Complications
- Hormone Therapy Not Advised for Preventing Disease After Menopause
- Mouse Gives Birth to Pups Using 3-D Printed Ovary
- Timing of Menopause May Affect Heart Failure Risk
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Tied to Hearing Loss
- 'Female Viagra' May Lift a Younger Woman's Libido
- Women More Sensitive to Metal Joint Implants Than Men: Study
- Women Fare Poorly With Aortic Aneurysm: Study
- White Wine May Do No Favors for a Woman's Skin
- Home Birth Safe for Some, But Not All, Women
- More Asian-American Women Getting Breast Cancer
- Early Onset Hot Flashes May Signal Higher Heart Risks
- Mammogram Guidelines Have Changed, But Are Doctors Listening?
- Taller, Bigger Women May Face Irregular Heartbeat Risk
- Can Smog Raise Breast Cancer Risk?
- 'Menstrual Cycle in a Dish' Explores Intricacies of Female Body
- Healthy Gums Tied to Longer Lives for Women
- Young Cancer Survivors Can Face Higher Risk of Pregnancy Complications
- Guidelines May Miss Need for Statins in Many U.S. Blacks
- Failed Fertility Treatments, Poorer Heart Health Later?
- 'Pokemon Go' Players Add 2,000 Steps a Day
- Risk of Birth Defects 20 Times Higher for Zika Moms: CDC
- Belly Fat More Dangerous in Older Women Than Being Overweight
- Lingering Baby Weight? Don't Blame the Pregnancy
- Senate Confirms Rep. Tom Price as Health Secretary
- Divorce May Shrink an Older Woman's Waistline…
- Daily Aspirin May Help Prevent Some Recurrent Miscarriages
- Too Few High-Risk Women Tested for Breast Cancer Gene: Survey
- Can Pregnancy Harm Your Heart?
- Better Sleep Could Mean Better Sex for Older Women
- Heart Risks May Boost Women's Colon Cancer Risk, Too
- Fat Near the Heart a Hazard for Postmenopausal Women
- Good News for Older Women With Early Form of Breast Cancer
- Dutch Government Launches Birth Control Fund for Women in Developing Nations
- Curbing Excess Weight Gain in Pregnancy May Not Lower Risk for Complications
- Poverty Harder on Women's Hearts, Research Shows
- Study Casts More Doubt on Value of Mammograms
- Genes May Play Role in More Severe Form of PMS
- Mothers of Kids With Severe Birth Defects May Have Shorter Lives: Study
- Everyday Pain Relievers May Be Linked to Hearing Loss in Some Women
- Women Fare Better Than Men After a Heart Valve Replacement
- Most Women Unfazed by Sharing Bathrooms With Transgenders
- Pregnancy May Spur 'Mothering' Changes in a Woman's Brain
- Smartphones Could Be a Boon to Heart Health Research
- Never Too Old for a Mammogram?
- Many Women With Chronic Ills Don't Use Online Tools
- Gender Gap in Life Expectancy Persists
- Do Women Who Have Kids Later Live Longer?
- 'Yo-Yo Dieting' Hard on Older Women's Hearts: Study
- Meat-Heavy Diets May Raise Older Women's Heart Risks
- Germs on Smartphones Yield Clues to Owners' Lifestyles
- Self-Exam of Breast Should Be Thorough
- Women Brace for Changes to Health Benefits
- Too Much Iron Linked to Gestational Diabetes
- Menopause Before 40? Risk of Broken Bones May Be Higher
- Does Baby Powder Cause Ovarian Cancer?
- Menopause and a Decline in Intimacy
- Cranberry Products May Not Prevent UTIs: Study
- Poorer Heart Attack Victims, Especially Women, Fare Worse: Study
- Women Reaching Equality in Dubious Habit: Drinking
- Another Study Questions Mammography Screening
- Why Parenting May Be More Stressful for Mom
- Women's Memory Advantage Might Skew Alzheimer's Diagnosis
- For Many Women, Sex Gets Better at Midlife
- 'The Pill' May Raise Depression Risk
- Early Menopause Linked to Higher Heart Disease, Death Risks
- Could Fish Oil Fatty Acids Raise a Woman's Risk for Diabetes?
- Why Some Women Find Good Sleep Tough to Get
- Study: Trained Experts Can Spot Breast Cancer in 'Blink of an Eye'
- Health Tip: Reading the Label on OTC Medications
- Stress May Take Greatest Toll on Younger Women's Hearts: Study
- Is Compromise More Likely When Women Are Part of the Decision?
- Child Abuse May Shorten Some Women's Lives
- New Moms' Hair Loss Usually Temporary, Expert Says
- Calcium Supplements Might Raise Older Women's Dementia Risk
- Women's Cancer Risk Rises With Years Spent Overweight
- Injected Drug May Help Fight Osteoporosis in Women
- Pay Gaps Persist for Female Doctors Across the U.S.: Study
- Body Acceptance Rises for Women
- Heart Risk Factors Rise Before Menopause
- Menopause Hastens Aging, Studies Suggest
- Later Start, Finish to Menstruation May Extend Women's Lives
- Even a Little Exercise May Help Younger Women's Hearts
- Put Birth Control in Place Right After Childbirth
- Women May Be More Resilient to Effects of Alzheimer's Genes
- Women Smokers at Higher Risk for Brain Bleed
- Menopause: Not All Hot Flashes Are Created Equal
- Smoke Less, Drink Less?
- Study: VA Hospitals Compare Favorably to Non-VA Centers
- Hormone Therapy Won't Help Memory After Menopause
- 3 Health Issues That Can Threaten Young Female Athletes
- Cornea Transplants Riskier for Women When They Come From Men?
- Repaired ACL More Likely to Tear Again in Young Women
- Reassessing the Annual Pelvic Exam
- Long Work Hours May Hurt Your Health
- 6 Ways Women Can Take Care of Their Tickers
- Less Heart Care, More Strokes for Women?
- Female Reproductive Tract Not a Sterile Environment, Study Finds
- Women More Prone to Anxiety Than Men, Review Finds
- Health Tip: Women, Don't Neglect Your Health
- 1 in 3 Female Doctors Faces Sexual Harassment, Survey Finds
- Night Shift Work May Be Tough on a Woman's Heart
- Female Pelvis Widens, Then Shrinks Over a Lifetime, Study Finds
- Fewer Children May Explain Why More Women Now Outlive Men
- Businesses Should Be Mindful of Zika Danger to Workers, CDC Says
- Breast Cancer Meds Won't Raise Chances of Heart Attack, Stroke, Study Suggests
- Toxic Shock Cases: More Than a Blip?
- Breast Cancer Gene Might Lower Women's Fertility: Study
- Anatomy May Be Key to Female Orgasm
- U.S. Health Experts Debate Advice to Women Once Zika Virus Arrives
- Low-Fat Diets May Help Older Women With Breast Cancer Survive Longer: Study
- Study Links Green Spaces to Longer Lives for Women
- Women's Sex Lives Get a Boost After Non-Surgical Fibroid Treatment
- FDA Eases Restrictions on Abortion Medication
- Mammograms May Also Help Spot Heart Disease, Study Suggests
- Women May Not Be Aware of Heart Disease Risks
- Women, Men Share Similar Symptoms of Heart Disease
- More Older Women Now Living With 'Moderate' Disability, Study Shows
- Women With Alzheimer's May Keep Verbal Skills Longer Than Men
- Mom's Weight, Blood Sugar Levels May Affect Newborn's Size
- Obesity Linked to Higher Asthma Risk in Women
- Obese Women on Birth Control Pills May Face Higher Risk of Rare Stroke
- Violence May Raise a Woman's Risk for Stroke
- Black Women's Hair Styling Choices Can Cause Hair Loss
- 'Female Libido' Pill May Not Be Worth It: Researchers
- Urinary Incontinence Risk Rises Slightly After Vaginal Birth, Study Finds
- Estrogen for Vaginal Symptoms OK for Breast Cancer Survivors: Experts
- Stroke Risk May Be Greater for Certain Migraine Sufferers: Studies
- Pregnancy After 40 May Boost Risk of 'Bleeding' Stroke Later: Study
- Could IVF Raise Children's Odds for Blood Cancer?
- Steroids Might Help More Than Just Very Premature Babies: Study
- Millions of Pregnant Women Put Their Babies at Risk With Alcohol: CDC
- Study Pits Antiperspirants Against Underarm Bacteria
- Worldwide Boost in Breast-Feeding Could Save 800,000 Lives: Study
- Women's Heart Attacks Are Different Than Men's, Experts Stress
- Women May Have Better Flu Defenses
- Average Age of First-Time Moms in U.S. Still Rising: CDC
- Having More Kids May Slow Mom's Aging, Study Says
- Mammograms a Personal Decision for Women in Their 40s, Panel Says
- Some Women Face Geographic Barriers to Breast Reconstruction
- Antifungal for Yeast Infections Tied to Miscarriage Risk
- Suppository Eases Vaginal Dryness in Small Study
- Men Have Greater Self-Esteem Than Women, Especially in Developed Nations
- FDA Tightens Rules for Using Mesh Implants in Women's Surgery
- The Younger the Mother, the Worse Her Health at Midlife: Study
- U.S. Births Up, Teen and Preterm Deliveries Down: CDC
- Active, Passive Smoking Tied to Infertility, Early Menopause: Study
- Doctors Rally in Support of Fibroid Device Curbed by FDA
- Living Together, Marriage Give Equal Boost to Women's Mental Health: Study
- Is Breast Density an Overrated Cancer Risk Factor?
- Danger Persists for Young Women After Heart Attack, Stroke
- Could PMS Raise Women's Risk for High Blood Pressure?
- Sharp Increase in U.S. Babies Born With Syphilis: CDC
- Heart Transplant Mental Toll May Be Greater for Women
- Women May Get Poorer Care Than Men Post-Heart Attack
- Are Feminine Hygiene Products Safe?
- Giving Birth, Breast-feeding May Help Women's Long-Term Health
- Rare Condition Can 'Masculinize' Women
- New Mammogram Guidelines Already Creating Controversy
- Women Should Get Annual Mammograms Starting at Age 45: Cancer Society
- Pill for Low Libido in Women Goes on Sale on Saturday
- Black Tea Tied to Fewer Fractures in Older Women
- For Early Breast Cancer, More U.S. Women Choose Less Invasive Treatment
- Earlier Hormone Therapy May Pose Less Risk for Menopausal Women
- Abused Women Struggle With More Severe Menopause Symptoms: Study
- Girls Who Are Impulsive, Poor Planners May Be Prone to Weight Gain
- Women the Bigger Losers in Terms of Alzheimer's Costs
- Forgiveness May Boost Older Women's Moods
- Growth Hormone May Lower Odds of Fractures in Older Women
- Oldest Sister at Greater Risk of Obesity, Study Contends
- False-Positive Mammogram Result Traumatic for Most Women: Study
- Female Libido Pill Approved
- FDA Approves Libido Pill for Women -- With Restrictions
- FDA Approves Addyi, First Drug to Boost Women's Sex Drive
- FDA Could Approve First Female Libido Pill Soon
- Type 2 Diabetes Linked to Language Problems in Women
- Vitamin D Supplements Won't Strengthen Older Women's Bones: Study
- Women and Blacks Fare Worse After Heart Attacks: Study
- Your Office Temperature Settings May Have a Gender Bias
- Do Sporty Teen Girls Live Longer, Healthier Lives?
- For Women, No Link Between Kidney Stones, Osteoporosis
- Minds of Older Women Fuzzier After General Anesthesia Than Men's
- U.S. Teens Waiting Longer to Have Sex: CDC
- Many Older Women Have Active Sex Lives, Study Finds
- More Exercise = More Fat Loss for Older Women, Study Finds
- Many Young Women Taking Up 'Very Light' Smoking, Study Finds
- Childhood Stress May Spur Weight Gain in Women
- Too Much Sitting May Raise a Woman's Cancer Risk: Study
- Breast Cancer Survivors Tend to Gain Weight: Study
- Meth, Coke Addiction May Affect Brains of Women More Than Men
- Menopausal Women at Lower Heart Risk Than Men of Similar Age
- Fat No Longer the Focus of New U.S. Dietary Guidelines
- Female Bosses May Not Push Pay Parity
- Skinny Jeans Took a Tight Toll on This Lady's Legs
- 'Skinny Jeans' Linked to Woman's Nerve Damage
- Menopausal Women's Sleep May Suffer at Different Times of the Month
- Health Tip: Breast-Feeding Benefits Moms, Too
- Many U.S. Women Live Far From Gynecologic Cancer Care
- Poor Sleep, Snoring Before Diagnosis Tied to Trouble for Breast Cancer Patients
- Strong Bones After 50? Women May Not Need Next Test Until 65
- Injuries From High Heels on the Rise
- New Moms Gain No Benefit From Eating Placenta, Studies Show
- FDA Panel Endorses Women's Libido Pill
- Exercise May Blunt a Woman's Risk of Lung and Breast Cancer: Studies
- Heart Risk Factors May Harm Black Women More Than Whites
- How Safe Is Exercise for Those With Common Irregular Heartbeat?
- Single Moms Report Poorer Health Later in Life
- Miscarriage Misunderstood, Often Leaves Women With Guilt
- Many Women Unaware of Female-Specific Stroke Symptoms
- Health Tip: Moms, Make Time for Yourself
- Experts Continue to Scale Back Annual Pap Smear
- Traumatic Life Events May Harm Women's Hearts, Study Suggests
- Hispanic Women's Upbeat Outlook May Boost Heart Health
- Black Women More Likely to Have Dense Breast Tissue, Study Shows
- Mammograms a Personal Decision for Women in Their 40s, Panel Says
- Women With Grandkids May Leave Workforce Sooner
- Weight-Control Myths Keep Many U.S. Women Smoking
- Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers Act Differently in Each Woman: Study
- Urine Isn't Free of Bacteria
- Ob-Gyns: Use Ultrasound to Assess Pelvic Symptoms
- Angelina Jolie's Choice Not Uncommon for Women With Cancer Gene
- Evolution May Explain Why a Curvy Bottom Drives Men Wild
- Obesity Raises Women's Cancer Risk by 40 Percent, Study Finds
- More Evidence That Hormone Therapy Might Not Help Women's Hearts
- New Study Casts Doubt on Dangers of Hormone Therapy for Hot Flashes
- Study: Men Are the Narcissists of the Species
- Use of Long-Acting Birth Control Rises Fivefold in a Decade: CDC
- More Than Half of Women Have Hot Flashes for at Least 7 Years
- More Evidence That Even 'Moderate' Exercise Helps Women's Hearts
- Study Ties Hormone Therapy to Increased Ovarian Cancer Risk
- Stress May Make Recovery From Heart Attack Harder for Younger Women
- IUDs, Contraceptive Implants Work Longer Than Thought, Researchers Report
- Women Use More Oxygen for Breathing
- Girls Outperform Boys Academically Around the Globe, Study Says
- Female Hormone Disorder Linked to Numerous Health Conditions
- Thyroid Trouble May Harm Women's Fertility, Study Finds
- Exercise May Tone Up Women's Bodies and Minds
- Many U.S. Girls Aren't Getting HPV Vaccine, Study Finds
- Many Women of Childbearing Age Take Narcotic Painkillers: CDC
- Ulcer Bacteria Tied to Lower Multiple Sclerosis Risk in Women
- Life Satisfaction Linked to Bone Health in Older Women
- When Women Think Men Prefer Bigger Gals, They're Happier With Their Weight
- Advisers Endorse HPV Test for Cervical Cancer Checks
- Could Quitting Smoking Be Easier for Women Just After Ovulation?
- More Evidence That Healthy Living Works Wonders for Women's Hearts
- Timing of First Period Tied to Women's Later Heart Risk: Study
- Women Can Outperform Men in Financial Negotiations, Study Shows
- Study Casts Doubt on Low-Dose Aspirin for Women Under 65
- FDA Adds 'Boxed Warning' to Devices Used to Remove Uterine Fibroids
- Testosterone Plays Minor Role in Older Women's Sex Lives, Study Finds
- Women With Heart Disease at Low Risk When Giving Birth: Study
- Study Ties Teen Smoking to Risk of Severe Menstrual Cramps
- Vitamin D May Not Prevent Return of Women's Infection After All
- Nearly 1 in 3 U.S. Babies Delivered by C-Section, Study Finds
- Why Aren't There Sex Drugs for Women?
- Urinary Prosthetic Device for Women Approved
- Woman's Thyroid Tumor Yields Clues on How to Battle Cancer
- No Testosterone Therapy for Healthy Women, New Guidelines State
- Recessions May Thwart a Woman's Motherhood Plans Forever: Study
- NIH Adds $10M to Encourage Gender Balance in Clinical Trials
- Risks of Breast Cancer Screening in Women Over 70
- Give Aspirin to All Pregnant Women at Risk of Preeclampsia: U.S. Experts
- More Evidence Ties Some Bone-Building Drugs to Rare Fractures
- Study Links Potassium to Fewer Strokes in Older Women
- Is Soy a Foe to Women With Breast Cancer?
- Females Overlooked in Basic Surgical Research, Study Says
- Exercise May Guard Against Irregular Heartbeat in Older Women
- Co-Workers Take Dim View of Women Who Seek Flex Time: Study
- Painkillers May Halve Risk of Breast Cancer Return in Obese Women: Study
- Fewer Unmarried Women Having Children, CDC Reports
- J&J Pulls Hysterectomy Tool Tied to Cancer Risk From Market
- Early Hormone Therapy May Be Safe for Women's Hearts
- HPV Test Beats Pap Smear in Gauging Cervical Cancer Risk, Study Finds
- Sexy Facebook Photos Not a Hit With Many Young Women
- Childhood Sex Abuse May Be Linked to Heart Disease Risk in Women
- Losing Weight May Ease Hot Flashes, Study Finds
- More Painkillers May Raise Heart Risks for Older Women: Review
- Most Women Don't Need Regular Pelvic Exams, New Guidelines State
- Daughters Drink More Than Their Moms Did -- in Australia, at Least
- Depression Doubles Odds of Heart Attack for Younger Women: Study
- Stroke Prevention for Women: Start Early
- Marriage, But Not Cohabitation, Pays Health Dividends -- for Him
- Spats, Conflicts Can Raise a Woman's Blood Pressure
- Heart Attack in Middle Age May Be Tougher on Women
- Calcium Supplements Don't Raise Women's Heart Risks, Study Says
- Diabetes May Be Bigger Threat to the Female Heart: Study
- Removal of Faulty Mesh for Incontinence May Not Improve Women's Symptoms
- Health Highlights: May 14, 2014
- There May Be Such a Thing as 'Too Much Exercise'
- Early Menopause Linked to Heart Failure Risk in Swedish Study
- Lung Cancer Not on Many Women's Radar: Survey
- Tips for New Moms on Mother's Day
- Exercise Crucial for Women's Heart Health After 30, Study Finds
- Surgical Treatments Equally Effective for Women With Poor Leg Circulation
- Major Women's Health Study Paid Big Dividends
- Women Viewed as Equal To or Better Than Men as Leaders
- Lab Mice Stressed Out By Men, But Not Women, Study Finds
- More STD Screening on Horizon for Women?
- Single Motherhood Doesn't Seem to Hinder Happiness
- Scientists Study Gene Clues From 115-Year-Old Woman
- Majority of Americans Support Obamacare Birth Control Provision: Survey
- False-Positive Mammograms Don't Deter Women From Future Screening: Study
- Gene Variant May Double Alzheimer's Risk for Women: Study
- Does Facebook Make Women Feel Bad About Their Bodies?
- Time Spent With Grandkids Might Boost Women's Brain Power
- Irregular Periods May Be Risk Factor for Ovarian Cancer, Study Suggests
- Aerobic Exercise May Help Older Women at Risk for Dementia
- Could Daughter's Cancer Risk Be Affected by Father's Age at Birth?
- New Review Suggests Benefits of Annual Mammograms Are Overstated
- Can Diet Soft Drinks Contribute to Heart Trouble in Women?
- Exercise Affects Men's, Women's Hearts Differently: Study
- Routine Mammograms Found Not Helpful for Most Women Over 70
- Could the HPV Test Replace the Pap Test?
- College Women: Have a Healthy Spring Break
- For Women's Cancers, Where You're Treated Matters
- FDA Panel Recommends HPV Test As Replacement for Pap Smear
- Women Born Small May Be at Risk of Infertility, Study Suggests
- Do Harder Working Husbands Have Healthier Wives?
- Women Still Left Out of Medical Research: Report
- Diabetes Boosts Stroke Risk for Women, But Not Men: Study
- Who's a Hunk Depends on Time of the Month
- Stroke's Aftermath May Be Tougher on Women
- 1 in 14 Women Worldwide Has Been Sexually Assaulted: Study
- New Guidelines Aim to Lower Stroke Risk in Women
- Ibuprofen, Aleve Won't Raise Miscarriage Risk: Study
- Expectant Mothers' Colds May Affect Baby
- Postmenopausal Estrogen Therapy Tied to Lower Glaucoma Risk
- High Estrogen Levels Plus Diabetes May Boost Dementia Risk
- It's Not Just Anniversaries: Men Are the More Forgetful Sex
- Hormone Therapy May Cut Risk of Repeat Joint Replacement Surgery in Women
- Media Focus on Obesity May Backfire for Some Women
- Cancer Prevention Guidelines Seem to Pay Off for Older Women
- Many Hispanic Women Unaware of Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Experts Lay Out Options for Menopause Symptoms
- Study: Black Women Lose Less Weight Than White Women on Same Diet
- 1 in 6 Fathers Doesn't Live With His Kids: CDC
- Older Women May Spend Two-Thirds of Their Day Sitting
- Crimes Against Women Grossly Underestimated, Report Says
- Some Diabetes Drugs May Affect Cancer Risk in Women: Study
- Less Physical Activity, More TV for Today's Moms, Study Finds
- Estrogen Won't Make Women Sharper After Menopause, Study Finds
- Women's Chest Pain Unreliable Indicator of Heart Attack: Study
- Mercury Levels Dropping in Younger U.S. Women: Report
- Healthy Lifestyle May Mean Healthy Pregnancy
- PTSD Might Lead to Sizable Weight Gain in Women
- Women More Likely to Die in Hospital After Heart Attack
- 'The Pill' Tied to Raised Risk of Glaucoma
- Time of Month May Affect Women's Concussion Recovery
- More Evidence Ties Obesity to Disability in Older Women
- Estrogen After Menopause May Blunt Stress' Effects on Memory
- Exercise in Pregnancy May Boost Baby's Brain, Study Says
- Study: Women at Higher Risk for Allergies, Asthma
- Study Probes Why Exercise Leaves Women More Breathless Than Men
- Mediterranean Diet May Help Women Live Longer, Healthier Lives
- For Some Women Facing Angioplasty, Wrist Entry May Be Better: Study
- Early Periods May Signal Greater Diabetes Risk, Study Suggests
- Just 12 Percent of Women Over 50 Are 'Satisfied' With Their Bodies
- Ladies, Take 5 Steps to Avoid Osteoporosis
- Uterine Fibroids Take Heavy Toll on Women, Survey Finds
- New Analysis Confirms Hormone Therapy Won't Prevent Disease After Menopause
- Stressful Middle Age Tied to Higher Alzheimer's Risk in Women
- Over-Involved Mothers Tied to Women's Poor Eating, Body Attitudes, Study Says
- Severe Blood Infections During Childbirth on Rise in U.S. Women
- Study Questions Fish Oil Brain Claims
- Study May Help Explain Delay of Heart Disease in Women
- Women Vets May Need More Access to Breast Cancer Services
- Blood 'Marker' May Predict Diabetes Risk in Older Women
- Incontinence Surgery Bests Physical Therapy in Trial
- Medicaid Paying for More U.S. Births: Study
- 1 in 4 Asia-Pacific Men Admits to Rape: Survey
- Medicaid Paying for More U.S. Births: Study
- Pay Gap Between Male, Female Doctors Persists, Study Finds
- More Menopausal Women Hospitalized for Asthma, Study Finds
- In Showdowns Between Sexes, Male Ego Bruises Easily
- Women Increasingly Prone to Kidney Stones
- Drinking Before First Pregnancy Raises Risk of Breast Cancer: Study
- Women Who Care for Grandchildren May Be at Risk for Depression
- Women Smokers Face Increased Risk of Lethal Stroke: Review
- Taller Women May Face Higher Cancer Odds After Menopause, Study Suggests
- Many Women Worry About Sex After Heart Attack, Study Shows
- New Clues to Why Black Women Fare Worse Against Breast Cancer
- Kidney Stones Tied to Raised Heart Disease Risk in Women
- Avoidance of Hormone Therapy May Have Harmed Hysterectomy Patients: Study
- Aspirin Every Other Day May Lower Women's Colon Cancer Risk
- Women With HIV May Suffer More From Hot Flashes
- No Significant Change in U.S. Women's Life Expectancy
- Shift Work Might Affect Women's Periods, Fertility: Study
- Sharp Rise in Drug Overdoses Among U.S. Women: CDC
- Quitting Smoking May Boost Diabetes Risk Slightly in Older Women
- Young Men Less Likely to Survive Melanoma Than Women: Study
- Stroke Prevention Tips for Women
- Women on Hormone Therapy May Benefit From Extra Calcium, Vitamin D
- HRT in Early 50s Has No Impact on Women's Memory, Thinking: Study
- Depression, Antidepressants Tied to Heart Disease, Diabetes Risk in Older Women
- How Estrogen May Help Prevent Urinary Tract Infections After Menopause
- 1 in 3 Women Worldwide Suffers Abuse From Partner: Review
- FDA OKs Sale of 'Morning-After' Pill Without Age Limit
- Health Tip: Remind Men to Focus on Health
- HPV Vaccine Lowering Infection Rates Among Girls: CDC
- Day Care May Help Kids of Depressed Moms
- Women Fret More Over Weight Gain in College
- Could 'Moderate' Drinking Be Safe During Pregnancy?
- Heavier Pregnant Women Tend to Deliver Prematurely
- Health Tip: Kids Need Strong Bones, Too
- U.S. Ends Effort to Limit Access to 'Morning-After' Pill
- Women Better at Remembering Faces, Study Finds
- Pent-Up Stress Could Harm Health of Middle-Aged Women
- Low Breast-Feeding Rate Linked to Early Deaths, Illnesses: Study
- Poor Sleep May Worsen Heart Woes in Women, Study Finds
- Daily Sunscreen Helps Middle-Aged Skin Stay Young: Study
- Childhood Abuse Tied to Food Addiction in Women: Study
- In Dating Game, Narcissists Get the Girl
- Smaller Isn't Always Sexier for the Female Foot
- Women May Have Natural Defense Against Common STD
- Women Less Likely to Get Trauma Center Care After Injury: Study
- College Women More Prone to Problem Drinking Than Men: Study
- Depression May Boost Stroke Risk in Middle-Aged Women, Too
- Hysterectomy May Not Raise Heart Risks After All: Study
- Procedure for Incontinence in Women May Lose Effectiveness With Time
- Estrogen Levels Tied to Risk for Sudden Cardiac Death in Study
- Longer Wait for Mammogram After Benign Breast Biopsy May Be Warranted
- Exercise May Lower Older Women's Risk for Kidney Stones
- Lipsticks, Glosses Contain Toxic Metals: Report
- White House to Challenge Ruling on Unlimited Access to 'Morning-After' Pill
- Girls May Need Fewer Gardasil Shots, Study Suggests
- Secondhand Smoke Tied to Lower 'Good' Cholesterol in Teen Girls
- Keep Beauty Regimen Safe During Pregnancy, Doctor Advises
- Women Smokers More Likely to Get Colon Cancer Than Men: Study
- FDA Approves 'Morning-After' Pill Without a Prescription
- Cosmetic Procedures for Arms on the Rise, Plastic Surgeons Say
- Women Who Smoke May Have Higher Risk for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Race, Income Tied to Breast Cancer Treatment Delays, Reduced Survival
- Mammo Rates Unchanged Despite Controversial Guidelines
- People Happier When They Get More Sex Than Their Friends: Study
- Too Much Texting, Facebook Time May Lower College Women's Grades
- Are Pricey Computer-Aided Mammograms Worth It?
- Household Chores May Ease Nighttime Menopausal Symptoms
- Doctors Too Pap-Happy, Survey Suggests
- IUDs Safe Contraceptives for Teens, Study Finds
- Judge: Make Morning-After Pill Available to All Females
- Breast Cancer Death Rates Higher for Black Women: Study
- For Older Women, Missed Mammograms Tied to Worse Breast Cancer Outcomes
- Breast Cancer Gene Tests Won't Help Most Women: Report
- Artificial Ovaries Could Potentially Deliver Hormone Therapy
- More Evidence Shows Hormone Therapy May Increase Breast Cancer Risk
- Working While Pregnant Won't Harm the Baby, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Kids Keeping You From Exercising?
- New Method May Help Pinpoint Woman's Final Menstrual Period
- Tofu-Rich Diet May Help Women With Lung Cancer Live Longer
- Obese New Mothers May Have Higher Heart Attack, Stroke Risk
- Daily Aspirin Linked to Lower Risk for Deadly Skin Cancer in Women
- New Pap Guidelines May Miss Aggressive Cancer in Young Women: Study
- Petroleum Jelly Tied to Vaginal Infection Risk in Study
- Combo Treatment Might Beat Epidural to Ease Labor: Study
- Pregnancy Boosts Size of Women's Feet, Study Finds
- Motherhood May Spur Obsessive-Compulsive Behavior in Some
- Survey Tallies Menopause Symptoms' Toll
- Ob-Gyn Group Lists Procedures That May Not Be Needed
- Q&A: Breast Cancer in Young Women
- Before Deciding on Breast Implants, Consider FDA Precautions
- Do Vitamin Supplements Make Sense?
- Iron-Rich Diet Might Ease PMS Misery
- More Younger Women Diagnosed With Advanced Breast Cancer: Study
- FDA Approves Drug for Older Women Experiencing Painful Sex
- Most New Mothers Skip Sex for at Least 6 Weeks After Childbirth
- Healthy Older Women Advised Against Taking Calcium
- Women at Greater Risk for Hip Implant Failure, Study Finds
- Use of Morning-After Pill on the Rise: CDC
- Obese Black Women at Higher Risk for Having Very Large Babies
- Chemicals in Cookware, Carpets May Raise Arthritis Risk in Women
- Women's Vitamin D Needs Don't Vary By Race, Study Finds
- Calcium Supplements May Raise Odds of Heart Death in Women
- Bishops Reject Latest Proposal on Controversial Contraception Mandate
- Breast-Feeding Still Less Common for Black Babies: CDC
- Girls' Peers, Not Media, May Exert Most Pressure to Be Thin
- Obama Administration Revises Controversial Contraception Mandate
- Stressed-Out Women May Be More Sensitive to Sounds
- Childhood Abuse May Be Tied to Uterine Fibroids: Study
- Obese Women With Diabetes May Need Different Workouts Than Men
- Many Women Victims of 'Contraceptive Sabotage,' Experts Say
- Task Force Urges Routine Screening of Women for Domestic Violence
- Early Ovary Removal May Be Tied to Lapses in Memory, Thinking
- Berry Habit May Help Women Avoid Heart Attacks
- 30 Percent of U.S. Teen Girls Meet Up With Online Strangers
- IUD May Be Best for Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- Binge Drinking Common Among U.S. Women, Girls: CDC
- Menopause Can Bring Lapses in Memory, Thinking, Study Finds
- Married Women More Likely to Have Positive Pregnancies: Study
- 'Love Hormone' May Aid Women's Recovery After Childbirth
- Younger Women Start to Follow Pap Test Guidelines: CDC
- College-Bound Girls May Feel Pressure to 'Speak Properly'
- Abused Black Girls More Likely to Develop Asthma: Study
- Rate of New HIV Infections Drops for First Time Among Black Women: CDC
- Hair Concerns May Discourage Exercise for Some Black Women
- Study Questions Advice Given to Obese Pregnant Women
- Want to Sound Like a Leader? Speak Like a Man, Study Contends
- 'Hidden' HPV May Reactivate in Older Women, Study Suggests
- Women Far More Likely to Live to 100 Than Men: U.S. Census
- Smoking Doubles Women's Sudden Death Risk
- Sleep Apnea Tied to More Brain Damage in Women Than Men
- Teen Girls Who Smoke May Up Risk for Future Bone Disease
- Even Women Who Exercise Sit Too Much
- DNA May Explain Why Women Have More Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Women With Dense Breasts Open to Additional Cancer Screening: Study
- Alzheimer's May Progress Differently in Women, Men
- Medical Group: Sell the Pill Without Prescription
- Divorce Puts Women at Risk of Losing Health Insurance, Study Finds
- Early Menstruation Tied to Factors That Raise Heart Disease Risk
- Herceptin May Carry Higher Heart Risks for Women Than Thought
- Black Women More Likely to Die From Breast Cancer: Report
- Could Hormone Spray Help Men Stay, Not Stray?
- Early Exposure to Stress at Home Affects Girls' Brains, Study Says
- Women's Respiratory Symptoms May Vary With Menstrual Cycle
- Pregnant Women With Bipolar Disorder May Have Higher Risk of Premature Birth
- Black Women With Both HIV, Hep C Less Likely to Die From Liver Disease
- Extra Pounds Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis Risk in Women
- Impulsive College Women at Risk of Drinking Problems: Study
- Women Don't Fare as Well as Men With Implanted Defibrillators: Study
- Mother's Menopause May Influence Her Daughter's Fertility
- U.S. Adults Face Substantial Heart Disease Risk: Study
- Women, Young Adults Misinterpret Chest Pain: Study
- Soy Might Not Prevent Hot Flashes
- Hypnosis May Ease Hot Flashes in Postmenopausal Women
- Flirting Works as Negotiation Tactic for Women: Study
- Smoking Can Cut 10 Years Off a Woman's Life
- Hypnosis Halts Hot Flashes for Some Women
- Mothers' Weight-Loss Surgery Linked to Kids' Heart Health
- Red Wine Compound May Not Help Healthy Women
- Health Tip: Exercise for People Who Have Had Breast Cancer
- Hormones May Not Raise Alzheimer's Risks
- Pregnant Women: Get a Whooping Cough Vaccine
- Hospitals Should Test More Teen Girls for Pregnancy, Study Suggests
- Health Tip: Signs of Heart Attack in Women
- Panel Advises Against Hormones to Prevent Disease
- Many Lesbians Not Screened for Cervical Cancer, Study Finds
- Are Knee Injuries Tied to Menstrual Cycle?
- Blood Test May Help Define Breast Cancer Risk in Older Women
- Calcium May Help Prevent Hormone Disorder
- IUDs Increasingly Popular Form of Birth Control
- Healthy Lifestyle Boosts Survival Odds for Older Women With Cancer
- Health Tip: Am I at Risk for Endometriosis?
- Dad's Advice Could Be Key to Teens' Sexual Activity
- Fewer Children for Women After Ectopic Pregnancy: Study
- Menopause Won't Spur Weight Gain, But May Boost Belly Fat: Review
- Cranberries Little Help Against UTIs
- Study Reveals the Many Ways Sexual Assault Harms Women
- HPV Vaccine Not Linked to Promiscuity in Girls
- Experimental Vaccine Might Help Women Already Infected With HPV
- Tragic News Reports Weigh More Heavily on Women: Study
- Hormone Therapy May Benefit Some Women's Hearts
- New Clue to Predict Diseases in Women?
- Hip Resurfacing 'Unacceptable for Women': Study
- BPA Exposure Impacts Pregnant Women's Thyroids, Study Suggests
- Botox Injections: Option for Urge Incontinence?
- Hormone Therapy in Early Menopause May Benefit Some Women: Study
- Skinny Genes: Could Heredity Raise Your Vulnerability to 'Be-Thin' Pressure?
- Might Smallpox Virus Help Fight a Lethal Breast Cancer?
- Study: Digital Beats Film Mammography at Spotting Breast Cancer
- Antioxidants May Lower Risk of Heart Attack in Women: Study
- Breast Cancer Drug Linked to Sexual Problems in Older Women
- Simple Test Might Predict Whether Some Pregnancies Succeed
- Prenatal Test Presents Dilemmas to Expectant Mothers
- Half of Pregnant Women, Newborns Risk Flu
- Declining Funding May Cause U.N. to Fall Short of Health Goals
- Some Women's Brains Contain Male DNA: Study
- Health Tip: Get Some Rest After Giving Birth
- Obese Pregnant Women With Sleep Apnea May Have More Delivery Complications
- Working Out Cuts Women's Appetite, Study Finds
- Vitamin D in Pregnancy May Be Key for Baby's Brain
- Least Aggressive Breast Cancer Still Poses Long-Term Risk, Study Finds
- 2 in 5 Women Don't Use Birth Control
- Gestational Diabetes, Poverty Linked to ADHD
- Lust May Dampen Humans' Sense of Disgust, Study Suggests
- Severely Obese Women Attempting IVF May Have Lower Egg Quality
- New Device May Reduce Repeat Breast Cancer Surgeries
- U.S. Panel Rejects Ovarian Cancer Screens for Low-Risk Women
- More Pregnant Women on Blood Pressure Drugs: Study
- Health Tip: Are You at Risk for Anemia?
- Men, Women Do See Things Differently: Study
- Scientists ID 'Happy' Gene in Women
- Mental Skills Decline More Sharply for Women With Alzheimer's: Study
- 4 Eating Habits May Help Older Women Maintain Weight Loss
- Teen Girls Need Bone Health Advice to Stave Off Osteoporosis
- Rosie O'Donnell's Heart Attack: Know Your Symptoms
- Dense Breasts Not Linked to Cancer Deaths
- Cervical Disease Treatment Not Linked to Premature Birth Risk
- ADHD May Raise Girls' Risk for Suicide as Young Adults
- Tying the Knot Ups Women's Drinking Rate, Lowers Mens'
- Working Moms Report Better Health Than Those Who Stay Home
- Progress Toward Male Birth Control Pill?
- Routine Screening Won't Cut Rates of Domestic Violence, Study Suggests
- Sleep Apnea Affects Many Women, Too
- Pregnancy May Raise Risk of Cerebral Bleeding in Some Women
- Thyroid Treatment Guidelines for Pregnant Women Revised
- A Few Hours of Weekly Exercise May Help Women's Bones
- Breast Cancer Radiation for Older Women?
- Gonorrhea Resistant to All But One Antibiotic: CDC
- When Partner Has Breast Cancer, Men Find Their Own Ways to Cope
- Vaginal Deliveries as Safe as C-Sections for Most Preterm Births
- Health Tip: Protect Against Food Poisoning During Pregnancy
- Stressed-Out Men May Prefer Heavier Women
- Parents Spank, Slap Kids in Public More Often Than Thought
- Child Abuse Might Alter Onset of Menstruation in Girls
- Why Women Outlive Men: Fruit Flies Give Clues
- Pregnant Mothers' Gut Changes May Support Fetal Growth
- Health Reform: No-Cost Contraception Starts Today
- Menstrual Cycles May Affect Women's Shopping Patterns
- Depression Rates Rise for Girls During Teen Years
- More Moms Breastfeeding
- More College Women Smoking Hookahs
- HPV Test Beats Pap Long-Term: Study
- 'Macho' Men Do Worse in Couples When the Woman Earns More
- Women May Fare Worse Than Men After Stroke
- Weight Control Can Cut Women's Diabetes Risk, Study Shows
- Childbirth After 30 Lowers Risk of Endometrial Cancer: Study
- Childhood Abuse Linked to Diabetes, Heart Disease in Middle-Aged Women
- Mom's HIV Drugs May Pass to Baby in Womb, Breast-Feeding
- Women With HIV May Not Have Higher Cervical Cancer Risk: Study
- 1 in 13 Pregnant Women Drink, CDC Says
- Cervical Cancer: Uninsured Are Diagnosed Later
- Can a Woman's Job Raise Her Heart Attack Risk?
- Brain Changes Seen in Postpartum Depression
- Mom's Pot Use Doubles Risk of 'Preemie' Birth: Study
- Urinary Incontinence Underreported in Young Women
- 20% of U.S. Women Uninsured in 2010, Up From 15% in 2000: Report
- Study Ties Chemicals in Beauty Products to Women's Diabetes Risk
- Large Breasts Can Take Mental, Physical Toll on Teens
- Babies Born to Obese Mothers May Have Low Iron: Study
- Caffeine in Pregnancy Won't Harm Offspring: Study
- Math Anxiety Takes Bigger Toll on Girls: Study
- Can Weight Loss Cool Hot Flashes?
- Moderate Drinking May Help Older Women's Bones
- Medical Groups Agree on Use of Hormone-Replacement Therapy
- Breastfeeding Fights Obesity
- Cranberries Combat Urinary Tract Infections
- U.S. High Schools Lax in Preventing Dating Abuse: Study
- Higher Doses of Vitamin D Prevent Fractures in Older Women
- Cat Litter Parasite May Raise Suicide Risk
- Hot Flashes Don't Signal Poor Heart Health for Most Women: Study
- Shorter Arms May Explain Why Women Need Glasses Sooner Than Men
- Fewer Women in 40s Getting Mammograms
- Coffee May Cut Your Risk for Common Form of Skin Cancer
- Smallest, Largest Fetuses at Higher Risk of Stillbirth
- Small Babies Can Be Sign of Heart Problems in Mother
- Standing at Work All Day While Pregnant Linked to Smaller Babies
- U.S. Mammography Rates Drop Following Task Force Recommendations
- Bacterial Vaginosis Increases Female-to-Male HIV Transmission Risk
- Fear of Childbirth Linked to Longer Labor, Study Says
- Low Vitamin D Linked to Weight Gain in Older Women
- Health Tip: Help Avoid a Lupus Flare
- Who Has the Most Sway on Facebook?
- Better Health Screening Urged for Female College Athletes
- 'Sling' Implant May Cut Risk of Incontinence After Prolapse Surgery
- Eating Disorders in Women Over 50
- Mom's Smoking Tied to Dangerous Gut Illness in Preemies
- Liver Transplantation No Bar to Successful Pregnancy
- How Housework Can Hurt a Relationship
- Pregnancy-Related Deaths Fall Worldwide: Report
- Fertility Treatment Tied to Higher Relapse Rate in Women With MS
- Female Doctors Earn Less Than Male Counterparts: Study
- Alzheimer's-Linked Gene May Have More Effect on Women
- Diabetes Drug Metformin May Cut Breast Cancer Risk in Older Women
- Procedure Might Ease Pain of Female Genital Mutilation
- Early Menopause May Raise Risk for Brain Aneurysm
- Menopausal Age May Affect Rheumatoid Arthritis Severity
- Exercise Controls Weight in White Girls Better Than in Black Girls: Study
- Health Tip: What to Expect After Childbirth
- Healthy Diet, Exercise Extend Life for Women in Their 70s: Study
- IVF at Young Age May Raise Breast Cancer Risk
- After Chest Radiation, Girls at Greater Risk for Early Breast Cancer: Study
- Heart Rhythm Disorder May Raise Older Women's Stroke Risk
- Men and Women With Cancer May Receive Different Fertility Information
- Men vs. Women: Whose Offices Are Germier?
- Once-Obese Women Still Face Stigma, Study Finds
- Night Shift Might Boost Women's Breast Cancer Risk: Study
- Panel: Hormone Therapy Not for Disease Prevention
- IUD Beats Pill at Preventing Pregnancy
- Birth Control Pills, HRT Tied to Digestive Ills
- Early Study Hints at Link Between Certain Sunscreens, Endometriosis
- 'Bad' Fat May Hurt Brain Function Over Time
- Women Exposed to Violence Might Have More Risky Sex
- Concussions: Girls Have Longer Recovery Time
- Sunscreen Ingredient Linked to Endometriosis
- Is Combining Hysterectomy and a Tummy Tuck Safe?
- Many Pregnant Women Fear Exercising
- About 20% of White Women Smoke While Pregnant
- Pregnancy After 40: Healthy Weight Improves Risk
- Screening Women for Domestic Violence Could Help Prevent Abuse
- Home Birth Poses Danger for Higher-Risk Pregnancies: Study
- IUD Use Tied to Modest Weight Loss
- Irregular Heartbeat Poses Greater Stroke Risk for Women Than Men
- Half of U.S. Counties Have No Ob-Gyn: Study
- Attitude May Be Key to Overweight Girls' Risk of Depression
- Germs Behind Urinary Tract Infections Becoming More Resistant to Drugs
- More College-Educated Women Having Children
- Infertility Treatments May Raise Birth Defect Risk
- HIV Drug Tenofovir Safe During Pregnancy, Study Suggests
- Health Highlights: May 2, 2012
- Study Redefines What a Healthy Vagina Is
- Women Can Waive Test Before Incontinence Surgery: Study
- Menopause: Smokers Have More Hot Flashes
- New Earlier, Noninvasive Paternity Test Developed
- U.S. Ranks 131st in Preterm Births
- Health Highlights: May 1, 2012
- Women More Likely to Survive Melanoma Than Men: Study
- Studies Point to Reasons for Mammograms in 40s
- Early Menopause Tied to Osteoporosis in 29-Year Study
- Mental Stress May Be Harder on Women's Hearts
- Can Heavy Metal in Foods, Cosmetics Spur Breast Cancer Spread?
- Basketball Legend Pat Summitt Leaving as Tennessee Women's Coach
- Women With Older Partners More Often Admitted to Nursing Homes
- College Athletes in Low-Contact Sports Have More Overuse Injuries
- Troubled Homes May Fuel Obesity in Girls
- HIV Raises Anal Cancer Risk in Women, Study Says
- Women Less Apt Than Men to Get Recommended Daily Exercise
- Certain Genetic Regions May Be Tied to Osteoporosis
- What Causes Hot Flashes, Anyway?
- Is Your Nail Polish Toxic?
- Health Tip: Talk to Your Doctor Before You Are Pregnant
- New Warning for Some Birth Control Pills
- Soy Supplements May Cool Hot Flashes: Study
- Health Tip: New Moms Need Care, Too
- Women on Dialysis May Experience Sexual Problems: Survey
- Overuse Injuries Common Among Female College Athletes
- Obese White Women Shying Away From Colon Cancer Screening
- Preteens More Likely to Report HPV Vaccine Side Effects
- For Many Girls, Slimming Down Doesn't Help Self-Esteem
- Taller, Heavier Women May Face Higher Ovarian Cancer Risk
- Young Women Who Drink and Drive at Higher Risk of Fatal Accident
- Women Have Longer Labors Now
- Long-Term Estrogen Therapy Does Up Breast Cancer Risk: Study
- Even a Little Drinking May Raise Breast Cancer Risk: Study
- HPV Vaccine May Help Women With Cervical Conditions
- 'Freezing' Secondary Breast Cancer Tumors Shows Promise
- Ob/Gyn Visit a Good Time to Screen for Heart Disease: Study
- Teen Girl Drivers Likelier to Use Electronic Devices: Study
- Hormonal Changes May Trigger Migraines in Some Women
- Few Young Women With Cancer Take Steps to Preserve Fertility
- 1 in 5 Pharmacies Hinders Teens' Access to 'Morning-After' Pill: Study
- Many Gynecologists Don't Talk About Sex
- African-American Women Have Specific Hair Issues
- Less Heart Disease Among Women in Wealthier States: Study
- Pregnancy Safe for Women With Estrogen-Sensitive Breast Cancer
- Vitamin E Fails to Prevent Heart Failure
- Menopause May Cost Women Sick Days
- Many Women Say No to Breast-Feeding for 6 Months: Survey
- Light or Moderate Drinking Linked to Lower Stroke Risk in Women
- Heart Failure Death Risk Lower for Women
- Drug Reduces Complications in Surgical Abortions: Study
- High Heels Can Bring on Ingrown Toenails
- Estrogen After Hysterectomy Lowers Cancer Risk?
- Vitamin D May Cut Stress Fracture Risk in Girls
- Severe PMS May Last Longer Than Thought
- Lack of Vitamin D May Harm Older Women's Health
- Health Highlights: March 2, 2012
- College Women's Condom Use Falls in Freshman Year
- For Sleep Struggles, Women Urged to Alter Routines
- Taurine May Help Women's Hearts
- Kids' Snoring Linked to Behavioral Problems
- Trans Fats May Raise Stroke Risk in Older Women
- Vitamin D May Ease Painful Periods
- Citrus Fruits May Lower Women's Stroke Risk
- Contraceptives Work Well in Obese Women, But Hormone Levels Lower
- Migraines Linked to Depression
- New Mammogram Benefits for Women in Their 40s
- Heart Attacks in Women: Different Symptoms, Different Outcomes
- Study Links Colic in Infants to Migraines in Moms
- Millions of Women Are Unaware They Have Arterial Disease
- Smog May Harm Women's Brains: Study
- Female Soccer Players May Face Health Problems: Study
- Diabetes Takes Toll on Women's Hearing: Study
- Married Men Seek Help for Stroke Sooner Than Their Wives
- Health Highlights: Jan.30, 2012
- Pets Help Women Cope With HIV/AIDS
- The Tall Toll of High Heels
- Women May Feel More Pain Than Men
- Many Breast Cancer Patients Uninformed About Options: Study
- Women's Sexual Satisfaction Often Rises With Age: Study
- Uterine Fibroids Cost Billions in U.S. Health Care, Lost Work: Report
- Knee Pain Plagues Many Women Over 50
- Are Working Moms Healthier and Happier?
- Plan B: Sebelius Overrules FDA, Nixes Sale Without ID
- FDA Panels to Weigh Safety of Newer Forms of the 'Pill'
- Women's High Blood Sugar Linked to Colorectal Cancer: Study
- Women More Prone to 'Broken Heart' Syndrome: Study
- Light Drinking Over Time May Raise Breast Cancer Risk
- Preterm Birth Rates Heading in Right Direction, Barely
- Older Women Say They Want More Sex, Not Less
- Can Supplements Increase a Woman's Risk of Dying?
- Chocolate May Cut Women's Stroke Risk
- Why Many With Breast Implants Fail at Breastfeeding
- Breast Cancer Rates Jump Worldwide, Study Finds
- Panel: Drop Co-Pay for Women's Birth Control
- FDA: Repairing Pelvic Organ Prolapse With Surgical Mesh Risky
- Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy: Autism Risk?
- Baked or Broiled Fish May Cut Heart Failure Risk
- Atrial Fibrillation Raises Death Risk for Middle-Aged Women
- Study: Ovary Removal Doesn't Raise Heart Risk
- Calcium Supplements May Increase Heart Risk
- Estrogen-Only HRT Not So Risky in 50s
- FDA: Preterm-Birth Drug Makena OK as a Generic
- U.S. Breast Cancer Rates No Longer Declining
- New Guidelines on Women's Heart Risk
- Misperception of Body Weight Poses Health Risks
- Vitamin E May Lower Women's Lung Disease Risk
- Progress in Blood Test for Breast Cancer
- Women More Likely to Die After Heart Attack
- Moderate Drinking Linked to Weight Control
- Sex: 6 Sex Mistakes Men Make
- Heart Attack Symptoms in Women
- When Desire Dies: Bringing Your Sex Drive Back to Life
- Menopause Treatment: Talking with Your Doctor
- Skimpy Skin Care Tips
- Groin Numbness and Bike Riding
- Hair Care Disasters: Caution with Relaxers and Dyes
- Holiday: Surviving the Holidays
- Balance Exercises, Anytime, Anywhere - Weekly Schedule
- Menopause Treatments
- Exercise & Fitness: Weekly Schedule
- Exercise: Endurance and Flexibility Daily Record
- Sleep and Menopause
- Menopause Symptoms: Natural Solutions
- Health: 7 Silent Medical Conditions
- Health: What the Experts Say
- Health: What Readers Say To Their Doctors
- Menstruation: The Other Time of the Month
- Health: The Lies We Tell Our Doctors
- Health: What Is Your Health Personality
- New Rules for Winter Health & Beauty
- Women With Diabetes Greater Risk of Heart Disease
- Women and Smoking, Killer Combination
- Heart Healthy Guidelines
- Physical Activity and Heart Disease Quiz
- Menopause: Home-Use Tests for Menopause, FDA Approved
- Women and Drug Abuse
- Women and Body Image
- Women's Health: 5 Healthy Resolutions for Women
- AIDS & HIV...Forgotten, Not Gone from the World!
- AIDS & HIV...Maybe Forgotten, Not Gone from the USA!
- Women's Nutrition Needs Special Attention
- FDA Strengthens Warning on RU-486
- Tips to Remember Your Medications
- Bladder Incontinence
- Pregnancy - Dangerous Drugs for Baby
- HELLP Syndrome...A Pregnancy Complication
- Urinary System - How It Works!
- Women's Locker Room Savvy Quiz
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness
- Cancers: Leading Cancers in Women, Men, & Children
- Tips: Searching for Credible Health Information in the Internet
- Nail Salon FAQs
- Eating Disorders
- Tattoos and Permanent Makeup Alarm
- Women's Knees, How to Avoid Injury
- FDA Updates Hormone Therapy Information for Post Menopausal Women
- C-Sections (Caesarian Births) Date Back To Ancient Rome
- Estrogen Lotion Approved
- Weight Cycling...Facts About Yo-Yo Dieting
- Choosing Babysitters and Childcare
- Birth Control Pills & Antibiotics
- Living With Healthy Skin
- Reproductive Health for Women
- Cancer Facts, About Women
- Oxygen Bars - Is A Breath Of Fresh Air Worth It?
- Menopause and Sexual Health
- Medications From Other Countries
- Smoking - Another Reason To Kick The Habit
- Hormones: All About Hormones
- Are Cosmetics Safe?
- Health Savvy Quiz
- Domestic, Intimate Partner Violence
- Tattoo, What You Need to Know
- Hairy Today? Gone By Tomorrow!
- Osteoporosis Risk Factors
- Fat Differences In Men Vs. Women
- Nutraceuticals, Functional Foods, Phytochemicals . . . Health-Protecting Foods
- High Blood Pressure, Explained!
- IBS and Women
- Women, Test Your Health IQ
- Preventing Teen Pregnancy
- Domestic Violence - Not Noticed Like Public Violence
- Calcium & Iron - Are You Getting Enough?
- Women Use More OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Than Men
- Pregnancy And Fish May Not Mix