Psoriatic arthritis is a long-standing inflammatory disorder that affects three out of every 10 people with psoriasis. It cannot be cured, but some treatments may prevent it from worsening. There is no way to predict whose psoriatic arthritis may destroy their joints. Read more: Will Psoriatic Arthritis Cripple Me? Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Psoriatic Arthritis Symptoms, Treatment, Diagnosis
Psoriatic arthritis pain can be treated. Get more information on the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and medications for psoriatic...
Psoriatic Arthritis Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
How is psoriatic arthritis related to psoriasis? Take this quiz to find out!
Picture of Psoriatic Arthritis
Psoriatic arthritis is a specific condition in which a person has both psoriasis and arthritis. See a picture of Psoriatic...
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis FAQs
- Psoriatic Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis - 2001 Meeting
- AS and Psoriatic Arthritis - Arthritis Meeting 2003
- Perspectives Of Ankylosing Spondylitis & Psoriatic Arthritis 2004
- Do Crohn's Patients Get a Specific Type of Arthritis?
- What Are the Different Types of Psoriatic Arthritis?