Weight Management Center - Bellevue, WA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bellevue Doctors
- Related Weight Management Articles
- Bellevue Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bellevue Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bellevue
Bellevue Family Physician Doctors and Specialists for Weight Management
Type of Physician: Family Physician
What is a Family Physician? A certification by the Board of Family Practice; practitioners prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide variety of ailments in patients of all ages, placing special emphasis on the care of families on a continuing basis. They have received a broad range of training that includes surgery, psychiatry, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics and geriatrics.
Specialty: Family Practice
Common Name: Family Doctor
Family Physician Doctors in Bellevue, WA
Weight management facts
- A lifestyle that combines sensible eating with regular physical activity is the key to good health.
- To be at their best, adults need to avoid gaining excess weight, many need to lose weight, an...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bellevue, WA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.