Patient Comments: Weight Loss - Tips

Please share your weight loss tips. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Roy Parker, 0-2 Male (Caregiver) Published: June 11

Antioxidants play a vital role in maintaining health and preventing various diseases. They are the substances that can neutralize free radicals (chemicals in the body which are naturally formed within the body during metabolism) from the body and protect it from cellular damages. So, it important to know how antioxidants help in weight loss.

Comment from: Trainhardgetfit, 13-18 Male (Caregiver) Published: May 09

I tried many different ways to lose weight and to build muscles; drink water only, eat eggs for breakfast exercise daily, etc. And it helped a lot but I did not reach my goal. So I searched for a way to minimize my body fat, and to define my body. I started to train harder and eat healthier while doing, what is called the red tea detox. It is a huge new weight loss offer. And I can say it really helped me out. At first I could not believe it myself but after a month the first results showed.

Comment from: sehrimalik, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: August 10

Beyond weight management take tea, all organic herbal tea for losing weight safely. I was 30 pounds over my weight and with the help of this tea I lost all my extra weight within 4 months!

Comment from: Danielle, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 20

My best weight loss tip would be to drink natural Tibetan herbs for slimming before main meals. Obviously reasonable and healthy eating is essential but if you still can't lose weight you have to try these herbs. In my opinion it is the best metabolism booster ever.

Comment from: andy, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: February 01

I tried several methods like cardio, exercise, meditation, dieting and many more but yoga and some fitness habits worked great for me. I also suffer with the problem of tight hip muscles. My target is to lose 1 pound in a week.

Comment from: rakib, 65-74 Male (Caregiver) Published: February 07

Great tips! One problem I've always had with losing weight is being hungry all of the time. The solution I found was a fat-loss hormone catalyst where you get to eat as much as you want and flush away close to 2 pounds daily.

Comment from: CJ Family, 45-54 Female (Caregiver) Published: November 20

I am always looking for ideas to keep me motivated. My family has history diabetes and high blood pressure. I myself have been diagnosed with borderline diabetes and with that concerns of other ailments lurking to jump out and get me. I get stumped as to what to cook for every meal for a family of five. It has helped me stay on track for sure.

Comment from: weight loss, 25-34 Male (Caregiver) Published: November 02

I am on a 2 week diet which has been everything I needed to get the body I've been wishing for all these years, because you can keep doing it every 2 weeks and really melt away as much weight as you want, there's no limit!

Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter