Patient Comments: Weight Loss - Tips

Please share your weight loss tips. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: sehrimalik, 25-34 Female (Caregiver) Published: August 10

Beyond weight management take tea, all organic herbal tea for losing weight safely. I was 30 pounds over my weight and with the help of this tea I lost all my extra weight within 4 months!

Comment from: Danielle, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: April 20

My best weight loss tip would be to drink natural Tibetan herbs for slimming before main meals. Obviously reasonable and healthy eating is essential but if you still can't lose weight you have to try these herbs. In my opinion it is the best metabolism booster ever.

Comment from: andy, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: February 01

I tried several methods like cardio, exercise, meditation, dieting and many more but yoga and some fitness habits worked great for me. I also suffer with the problem of tight hip muscles. My target is to lose 1 pound in a week.

Comment from: weight loss, 25-34 Male (Caregiver) Published: November 02

I am on a 2 week diet which has been everything I needed to get the body I've been wishing for all these years, because you can keep doing it every 2 weeks and really melt away as much weight as you want, there's no limit!

View Weight Gain Shockers Slideshow Pictures