Successful weight loss and healthy weight management depend on sensible goals and expectations. Most people should lose weight gradually and if necessary, check with a physician before beginning a weight-loss program. Read more: Weight Loss Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Health Screening Tests Every Woman Needs
What is a health screening? Why is it important to know your blood pressure? How long will your health screening take? Learn...
Benefits of Exercise: Fitness Facts Prove the Benefits of Working Out
The best way to lose weight? These fast facts show weight loss is possible for everyone trying to lose weight. From calories to...
Digestive Health: Why Am I Bloated?
Bloating is a sign and symptom of gas in the stomach or GI tract. Certain foods or health problems like constipation may cause...
Diet and Weight Loss: Which Has More Sugar?
Trying to eat less sugar? Find out where it may be hiding in your diet.
Surprising Reasons for Weight Gain
There are many reasons for sudden weight gain when there are no changes in diet or exercise. Sudden weight gain could be caused...
Healthy Dieting Myths and Facts
Learn about healthy dieting myths and facts. Can't tell fact from fiction about weight loss and healthy eating? Discover the...
Weight Loss Surgery: Test Your Medical IQ
What happens after weight loss surgery? What should you eat? Take this quiz to learn about bariatric surgery. Are you a candidate?
Fat and Fats Quiz: Fatty Food & Body Fat Percentage
Take this online Fat & Fats Quiz to learn if you really are what you eat!
Food Portion Distortion Quiz: Correct Serving Size
Are your portions deceiving you? Take the Food Portion Distortion Quiz to find out how and why gigantic portions trick you into...
Childhood Obesity Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
Childhood obesity has reached epidemic proportions. Take the Childhood Obesity Quiz to test your knowledge of the facts and...
Belly (Abdominal) Fat Quiz: Test Your Belly Fat IQ
Did you know there is a medical term for belly fat? Find out what it is and learn why getting rid of belly fat may be the best...
Superfoods Quiz: List of Top Superfoods
Take our Superfoods Quiz! Get to know how unprocessed, raw, organic foods and healthy drinks are rich in nutrients and dietary...
Healthy Eating: 16 Resolutions for Better Habits
Is eating better one of your New Year's resolutions? Get tips for healthier eating habits to incorporate into daily life...
Women's Health: 25 Hormone Imbalance Symptoms and Signs
Hormone imbalance including abnormal levels of estrogen, testosterone, cortisol, progesterone, and other hormones may lead to...
Pictures of the Best Flat-Abs Moves for Men
Learn the best flat abs moves. If you want a ripped mid-section, learn how to go from flabby to flat abs with the right moves and...
Diet and Nutrition: Which Fruits Have the Most Sugar?
A piece of fruit can be a good way to satisfy your sweet tooth, but they're not all created equal. Find out which ones have the...
Fat-Burning Foods in Pictures: Blueberries, Green Tea, and More
Learn about fat-fighting foods such as grapefruit, hot peppers, vinegar, and more. Discover the benefits along with surprising...
What Is Spinal Stenosis? Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
Spinal stenosis causes back pain, leg pain, difficulty walking and clumsiness. Learn the symptoms of lumbar spinal stenosis and...
Top Diets: The Best Dieting Tips Ever for Weight Loss
What separates good diets from the best diets? These weight loss strategies--like drink more water, eat breakfast, sleep...
Fasting: What You Should Know
Fasting: It's simple and trending, though it's been around for thousands of years. Find out whether it might be a good option for...
Tips to Eat Healthy When You Dine Out in Pictures
Recognize the dangers of eating out and stay on your healthy diet at restaurants. Learn about healthy eating at restaurants,...
Worst Foods for Your Belly
Belly-fattening foods such as chips, beer, doughnuts and fatty red meat can kill a diet. See which foods are tough to resist,...
Beach Body Essentials: Workouts, Flat Abs, and More With Pictures
Watch this slideshow on beach body essentials for men. Get yourself beach ready before you hit the sand with our visual guide to...
Diet Mistake Pictures: Crash Diets, High-Calorie Drinks, and More
Discover 10 common diet mistakes that may be preventing you from losing weight. Learn to avoid these diet blunders and watch the...
Is Extra Sugar Hiding In Your Food?
Hidden sugar sources in food are everywhere, from breakfast cereals to smoothies. Even “no-sugar-added” foods may have sneaky...
How to Lose Weight Without Dieting: 24 Fast Facts
Weight loss without dieting? No diet, no problem. Learn the best way to lose weight with these weight loss tips designed to help...
Weight Loss: Why Can't I Lose Weight?
Finding it difficult to lose weight? It’s a hard thing to do, and there are some surprising reasons you may not be losing weight...
What's Inside Your Drinking Water?
What are the benefits of drinking water? How do you keep your drinking water safe and healthy? Learn about the water you drink...
12 Tips for Success with Antidepressants
Antidepressants like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) are medication...
Sugar Addiction Facts: Cravings, Hidden Sugar, and More in Pictures
Learn about sugar addiction to see why we often crave sweets and binge on carbs. Learn how sugar affects the brain and get tips...
Diet-Wrecking Foods: Smoothies, Lattes, Popcorn, and More in Pictures
It may seem healthy, but is it really? Many food frauds masquerade as diet food. See 23 foods that seem healthy but can be...
Gastric (Stomach) Cancer: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
What are the common signs and symptoms of stomach cancer? Learn about gastric cancer diagnosis, treatment, and their risks, how...
How to Lose Weight Fast: Easy Weight Loss Tips
Here are the best ways for men and women to lose weight. Fast facts from experts show weight loss is possible for everyone trying...
Diet and Weight Loss: Your Best Ways to Beat Belly Fat
Could your job be to blame for your belly fat? It might be, if it stresses you out. But there are a number of ways to get rid of...
Holiday Foods 'Naughty List' in Pictures
'Tis the season of temptation. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid the holiday food trap. While Santa makes his list and checks...
Portion Control Tips: Lose Weight and Stick to Your Diet
Portion control can help with weight loss and help you stick to a healthy diet. But how much is too much? This photo guide will...
Diet and Weight Loss: How to Cut Calories From Your Day
When you want to lose weight, you’ll probably need to find a way to eat fewer calories. Try these tips to trim them from your...
Worst-Appetizer Pictures: Spinach Dip, Potato Skins, and More
A tasty appetizer can be a great start to any meal--but some appetizers are diet disasters. Potato skins and cheese fries pack on...
Diet and Weight Loss: 14 Ways to Shed Pounds After 40
Losing weight after 40 can be hard, especially if you don't have a lot of time to exercise and eat right. But some simple...
10 Metabolism Boosting Facts and Myths
Losing weight by increasing your metabolism is challenging. There are many metabolism myths and only a few surefire tricks to get...
Food Cravings Slideshow: Chocolate, Carbs, Salt, Sugar
Learn which food cravings can wreck your diet. Whether your craving something creamy or crunchy, sweet or salty, food cravings...
10 Tips for a Healthier Fast Food Diet
Losing weight is tough on the road. Fast food can't compare to the health of a well-planned, balanced diet. But if you must eat...
Bad Foods That Are Good for Weight Loss in Pictures
Some bad foods can be good for weight loss. MedicineNet reveals which tempting foods can actually help you lose weight and keep...
Jobs That May Ruin Your Sleep
Some jobs can lead to sleep problems like insomnia, especially for graveyard and other shift work. Learn how work can disrupt...
Diet and Weight Loss: What’s a Ketogenic Diet?
These are low-carb diets -- the basic idea is to get most of your calories from protein and fat. There are some benefits, but you...
Top 7 Ways Water Benefits the Body
Drinking water benefits digestion, metabolism, toxin elimination, and other functions. Water promotes weight loss and helps...
Skinny Sipping: Best and Worst Drinks for Losing Weight
From coffee to cocktails, learn which beverages can help or hinder a healthy lifestyle. See the best and worst drinks for weight...
Healthy Living: 15 Numbers That Matter as Much as Your Weight
Instead of focusing just on the scale when you're trying to lose weight and improve your health, there are other numbers you...
Diet and Weight Loss: Why Are You Always Hungry?
What are the causes of hunger? There are more reasons you get hungry than just an empty stomach. Food cravings, pregnancy, blood...
Grocery Smarts: 'Healthy Fat' Foods for Fitness in Pictures
A healthy diet starts at the grocery store. See which fat foods to avoid and which fit foods to choose.
Diet and Weight Loss: Best and Worst Salads for Your Health
Some salads are loaded with nutrition, while others serve up more fat than a cheeseburger. Learn which ones you should choose --...
Best & Worst Fast-Food Breakfast Pictures
No matter which fast-food chain you visit, high-fat and high-calorie breakfast choices abound. But healthier fast-food menu...
Related Disease Conditions
Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)
Diabetes is a chronic condition characterized by high levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood. The two types of diabetes are referred to as type 1 (insulin dependent) and type 2 (non-insulin dependent). Symptoms of diabetes include increased urine output, thirst, hunger, and fatigue. Treatment of diabetes depends on the type.
Obesity is the state of being well above one's normal weight. A person has traditionally been considered to be obese if they are more than 20% over their ideal weight. That ideal weight must take into account the person's height, age, sex, and build.
A stroke is an interruption of the blood supply to part of the brain caused by either a blood clot (ischemic) or bleeding (hemorrhagic). Symptoms of a stroke may include: weakness, numbness, double vision or vision loss, confusion, vertigo, difficulty speaking or understanding speech. A physical exam, imaging tests, neurological exam, and blood tests may be used to diagnose a stroke. Treatment may include administration of clot-busting drugs, supportive care, and in some instances, neurosurgery. The risk of stroke can be reduced by controlling high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, and stopping smoking.
High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) Signs, Causes, Diet, and Treatment
High blood pressure (hypertension) is a disease in which pressure within the arteries of the body is elevated. About 75 million people in the US have hypertension (1 in 3 adults), and only half of them are able to manage it. Many people do not know that they have high blood pressure because it often has no has no warning signs or symptoms. Systolic and diastolic are the two readings in which blood pressure is measured. The American College of Cardiology released new guidelines for high blood pressure in 2017. The guidelines now state that blood normal blood pressure is 120/80 mmHg. If either one of those numbers is higher, you have high blood pressure. The American Academy of Cardiology defines high blood pressure slightly differently. The AAC considers 130/80 mm Hg. or greater (either number) stage 1 hypertension. Stage 2 hypertension is considered 140/90 mm Hg. or greater. If you have high blood pressure you are at risk of developing life threatening diseases like stroke and heart attack.REFERENCE: CDC. High Blood Pressure. Updated: Nov 13, 2017.
Heart disease (coronary artery disease) occurs when plaque builds up in the coronary arteries, the vessels that supply blood to the heart. Heart disease can lead to heart attack. Risk factors for heart disease include: Smoking High blood pressure High cholesterol Diabetes Family history Obesity Angina, shortness of breath, and sweating are just a few symptoms that may indicate a heart attack. Treatment of heart disease involves control of heart disease risk factors through lifestyle changes, medications, and/or stenting or bypass surgery. Heart disease can be prevented by controlling heart disease risk factors.
Weight Loss - The Basics
There are lots of reasons for people who are overweight or obese to lose weight. To be healthier. To look better. To feel better. To have more energy.
Cholesterol (Lowering Your Cholesterol)
High cholesterol and triglyceride levels increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. Getting your cholesterol and triglyceride levels in an optimal range will help protect your heart and blood vessels. Cholesterol management may include lifestyle interventions (diet and exercise) as well as medications to get your total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, and triglycerides in an optimal range.
Osteoarthritis is a type of arthritis caused by inflammation, breakdown, and eventual loss of cartilage in the joints. Also known as degenerative arthritis, osteoarthritis can be caused by aging, heredity, and injury from trauma or disease.
Sleep apnea is defined as a reduction or cessation of breathing during sleep. The three types of sleep apnea are central apnea, obstructive apnea (OSA), and a mixture of central and obstructive apnea. Central sleep apnea is caused by a failure of the brain to activate the muscles of breathing during sleep. OSA is caused by the collapse of the airway during sleep. OSA is diagnosed and evaluated through patient history, physical examination and polysomnography. There are many complications related to obstructive sleep apnea. Treatments are surgical and non-surgical.
Snoring (Causes, Aids, Remedies, Solutions)
Snoring, like all other sounds, is caused by vibrations that cause particles in the air to form sound waves. While we are asleep, turbulent air flow can cause the tissues of the nose and throat to vibrate and give rise to snoring. Any person can snore. Snoring is believed to occur in anywhere from 30% of women to over 45% of men. People who snore can have any body type. In general, as people get older and as they gain weight, snoring will worsen. Snoring can be caused by a number of things, including the sleep position, alcohol, medication, anatomical structure of the mouth and throat, stage of sleep, and mouth breathing.
Polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR) is a disorder of the muscles and joints that causes pain and stiffness in the arms, neck, shoulders, and buttocks. Treatment for polymyalgia rheumatica aims to reduce inflammation with aspirin, ibuprofen, and low doses of cortisone medications.
Type 1 Diabetes (Symptoms, Causes, Diet, Treatment, Life Expectancy)
Type 1 diabetes mellitus (juvenile) is an auto-immune disease with no known cause at this time, although there are a few risk factors. Symptoms of type 1 diabetes include frequent urination, unintentional weight loss, dry and itchy skin, vision problems, wounds that heal slowly, and excessive thirst. Type 1 diabetes is diagnosed with blood tests. A healthy lifestyle and controlling blood glucose levels can improve life expectancy.
Flatfoot (Pes Planus)
Flatfoot is a disorder in which the foot's entire sole is touching the ground while standing. Symptoms and signs of flatfoot include heel, ankle, knee, hip, and lower back pain and shin splints. Treatment depends upon the type of flatfoot, the symptoms, and the stage of the disorder.
Stretch marks occur in the dermis, the elastic middle layer of skin that allows it to retain its shape. When the skin is constantly stretched, the dermis can break down, leaving behind stretch marks.
The main features of metabolic syndrome include insulin resistance, hypertension (high blood pressure), cholesterol abnormalities, and an increased risk for clotting. Patients are most often overweight or obese. Lifestyle modification such as the Mediterranean diet, exercise, and quitting smoking are the preferred treatment of metabolic syndrome.
Anorexia is an eating disorder characterized by markedly reduced appetite or total aversion to food. Anorexia is a serious psychological disorder and is a condition that goes well beyond out-of-control dieting. With anorexia, the drive to become thinner is actually secondary to concerns about control and/or fears relating to one's body. There are psychological and behavioral symptoms as well as physical symptoms of anorexia including: depression, social withdrawal, fatigue, food obsession, heart and gastrointestinal complications, kidney function, flaky skin, brittle nails, and tooth loss (this list is not exhaustive).
Burkitt lymphomas are types of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma that affect the bone marrow and central nervous system. There are multiple types of Burkitt lymphoma. Gene mutations, malaria, and Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) may increase the risk of these cancers. Symptoms of Burkitt lymphoma may include nausea, vomiting, headache, fatigue, enlarged lymph nodes, and many other symptoms. Diagnosis involves lab testing, imaging studies, patient history, and cytogenic evaluation. There are multiple staging systems used to stage Burkitt lymphoma. Treatment consists of chemotherapy. The prognosis of the cancer tends to be more favorable in children than in adults.
Binge Eating Disorder
Characteristics of binge eating disorder include eating more quickly than usual, eating until uncomfortably full, eating a lot of food despite not being hungry, eating alone due to embarrassment, and feeling disgusted by overeating.
Fast-food consumption and lack of exercise are just a couple of causes of childhood obesity. Health effects of childhood obesity include type 2 diabetes, heart attack, stroke, high cholesterol, asthma, sleep apnea, gallstones, fatty liver disease, GERD, depression, and eating disorders.
Disease Prevention in Women
Disease prevention in women includes screening tests that are a basic part of prevention medicine. All screening tests are commonly available through your general doctor. Some specialized tests may be available elsewhere.
Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (Islet Cell Tumors)
There are many types of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (NETs): gastrinoma, insulinoma, glucagonoma, VIPomas, and somatostatinomas. Symptoms and signs vary with the type of pancreatic NET. Standard treatments include surgery, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, chemoembolization, targeted therapy, and supportive care.
Vitamins & Exercise: Heart Attack Prevention Series
Vitamins and exercise can lower your risk for heart attack and heart disease. Folic acid, vitamins, and homocysteine levels are interconnected and affect your risk for heart disease or heart attack. For better heart health, avoid the following: fried foods, hard margarine, commercial baked goods, most packaged and processed snack foods, high fat dairy, and processed meats such as bacon, sausage, and deli meats. Antioxidants and exercise also play a key role in heart attack and heart disease prevention. Lower your risk factors for heart disease and heart attack by: lowering cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, diabetes prevention, and smoking cesssation. Here are a few things you can do to prevent heart attacks: Eat whole, natural, fresh foods, eat five to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables daily, eat more omega-3 fatty acids, drink water, tea, non-fat dairy and red wine, eat lean proteins, limit glycemic foods, and exercise daily.
Regular physical activity can reduce the risk of disease. Regular exercise can also reduce the symptoms of stress and anxiety. There are fitness programs that fit any age or lifestyle.
Disease Prevention in Men
Disease prevention in men includes routine screening tests that are part of basic prevention medicine. Take an active role in your own health care and discuss screening tests with your doctor early in life. Age of screening and timing of screening depends upon the condition being assessed. Diseases men should take steps to prevent include high blood pressure (hypertension), hypercholesterolemia, type II diabetes mellitus, HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), colon cancer and colon polyps, prostate cancer, glaucoma, melanoma and other skin cancer, and bladder cancer.
Local ResourcesFind a local Family Physician in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Food Portion Distortion FAQs
- Superfoods FAQs
- Fat and Fats FAQs
- Belly Abdominal Fat FAQs
- Childhood Obesity Overweight FAQs
- Weight Loss Surgery FAQs
- GERD Symptoms improve with weight loss?
- Diet and Women
- Nutrition: Eat the Right Type of Carbs
- Alli (orlistat) Weight Loss Drug Available OTC
- Being Overweight Doesn't Mean You're Unhealthy!
- FDA: Stop Using Hydroxycut
- Ray Manzarek Dies of Bile Duct Cancer
- 7 Ways to Measure Health and Fitness
- Pilonidal Cyst Treatment, Complications, and Prevention
- Eating Tapeworms for Weight Loss
- Prediabetes Symptoms and Diagnosis
- 17 Day Diet
- Dukan Diet
- Grapefruit Diet
- Mediterranean Diet
- Hoodia, The New Weight Loss Miracle?
- Food Synergy Secrets for Weight Loss
- Girl Scout Cookie Season Survival Tips
- Lose Weight While Eating More
- Weight Lifting in Weight Loss (Audio Podcast)
- Lose Your Love Handles: 50 Simple Tricks
- Weight Loss Come to a Halt? Get Unstuck
- Weight Loss Tips to Start Your Diet off Right
- Motivation Along The Weight Loss Path
- Glycemic Index and Smart Carb Choices
- Weight Loss Wonders & Nutrition Nightmares
- Women's Health: Lose Weight, Be Healthy
- Taste Buds, Trick Them To Lose Weight
- Men vs. Women: Weight Loss Wars
- Weight Loss While On Vacation
- Weight Loss Style, What's Yours?
- Obstacles To Weight Loss: What Gets In The Way?
- Weight Loss Program, Almost-Instant Gratification
- Artificial Sweeteners: Which Is Right For You?
- Calorie Reduction: Small Changes, Big Difference
- Energy Boost: Eat for Energy & Weight Loss
- Attitude Makeover: Believe You Can Lose Weight
- Positive Attitude Key to Weight Loss Success
- Reality TV: 'The Biggest Loser', Unhealthy Message
- Calcium Intake Can Enhance Weight Loss
- Weight Loss: Plateau No More
- Weight Loss: Break the Late-Night Eating Habit
Medications & Supplements
Prevention & Wellness
- Working Off Your Quarantine Weight Gain
- Telehealth May Help Rural Americans Keep the Weight Off
- What Difference Do Calorie Counts on Menus Make?
- Tips to Keeping Slim When You're Stuck at Home
- Which Diets Help You Keep the Weight From Coming Back?
- Fitness Key to Long-Term Weight Loss Success
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Cut Risk of Heart Attack, Stroke
- Trying the Keto Diet? Watch Out for the 'Keto Flu'
- Lose Weight, Lower Prostate Cancer Risk
- Being Bullied About Weight May Raise Risk of Drug Use
- Weight-Loss Surgery Works, No Matter How Long Patient Was Obese
- Weight Gain Is No Friend to Aging Lungs
- More Than 4 in 10 Americans Are Now Obese: CDC
- Big Breakfast May Be the Most Slimming Meal of the Day
- Patients Who Quit Smoking Before Weight-Loss Surgery Often Relapse: Study
- Many Americans Lack Knowledge, Not Desire, to Eat Plant-Based Diets
- Kids Raised by Grandparents More Likely to Pile on Pounds: Study
- FDA Requests Market Withdrawal of Diet Drug Belviq Due to Cancer Risk
- For Teens, Weight-Loss Surgery May Not Bring Emotional Gains
- Eating Disorders, Exercise Addiction Go Hand in Hand: Study
- Weight-Loss Surgery Brings Surprise Bonus: Breathing Easier
- Are Antibiotics a Recipe for Obesity in Childhood?
- Don't Want a 2nd Heart Attack? Lose the Belly Fat
- Super-Cooled Injections Might Ice Away 'Deep Fat'
- Weight Control Drug Belviq May Raise Cancer Risk: FDA
- Which Obesity Surgery Is Right for You?
- Could Your Morning Coffee Be a Weight-Loss Tool?
- Processed Foods Are Making Americans Obese
- Slimming Down 'Tongue Fat' Might Help Ease Sleep Apnea
- What Matters More for Obesity Risk, Genes or Lifestyle?
- Victoria's Secret Models Are Skinnier Now, as Average Woman's Waistline Widens
- Weight-Loss Surgery Might Also Lower Skin Cancer Risk
- Mediterranean Diet Repeats as Best Overall of 2020
- New Year's Resolutions Didn't Stick? Try a Monday Reset
- Health Tip: Help Your Child Safely Lose Weight
- 'Intermittent Fasting' Diet Could Boost Your Health
- How You Can Be Overfat Without Being Overweight
- The Financial Reward of Slimming Down
- TV Could Sway Viewers to Prefer Thinner Women: Study
- Growing Obesity Rates May Contribute to Climate Change
- Half of U.S. Adults Will Be Obese in 10 Years
- Shedding Pounds May Shrink Breast Cancer Risk
- Weight-Loss Surgery a Boon for the Heart
- More Americans Trying to Lose Weight, But Few Succeeding
- Health Tip: Measuring Weight Accurately at Home
- The On-Again, Off-Again Weight-Loss Diet
- Staying Slim After Weight-Loss Surgery Could Cut Cancer Risk in Half
- Weight-Loss Surgery: Better Health, But No Cost Savings
- Another Weight-Loss Surgery Benefit: Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Weight-Loss Surgery Protects Heart Patients From Future Trouble
- When You Eat May Matter More Than What You Eat: Study
- Ban on Sale of Sugary Drinks Trimmed Employees' Waistlines
- Experts Support Weight-Loss Surgery for Very Obese Kids
- Too Much Salt Might Make You Gain Weight
- Fat Collects in Lungs, Raising Asthma Risk
- Why Maintaining a Healthy Weight Is Important in Adulthood
- Moms' Weight-Loss Surgery Tied to Lower Risk of Birth Defects
- Childhood Risk Factors Can Predict Adult Obesity
- Are You Eating More Calories Than You Think?
- You've Lost the Weight -- Now Keep It Off to Keep Diabetes at Bay
- Cooking Food Changes Makeup of Gut Bacteria
- Just a Little Weight Loss Can Put Diabetes Into Remission
- Why Maintaining Weight Loss Demands More Than Willpower
- Is Your State One of the 'Most Obese' in America?
- What's the Right Balance of Fats and Carbs?
- How Your Genes Affect the Number on Your Scale
- Weight-Loss Surgery Drops Heart Disease, Death Risk for Diabetics
- 5 Ways to Cut the Fat From Your Diet
- Your Fall Game Plan to Avoid Weight Gain
- 'Fast and Feast' Diet Works for Weight Loss
- How to Get on Track When Weekend Eating Is Your Downfall
- The Effects of Exercise on Your Appetite
- New Tool for Med Students: 'Fat Suit'
- Frailty Not a Normal Part of Aging
- Overweight Men May Feel Stigmatized, Too
- Can Your Smartphone Make You Fat?
- Bigger Waistlines a Threat to Women's Health, Even Without Obesity
- The Latest on Caffeine Limits
- Just 300 Fewer Calories a Day Brings a Health Benefit
- Timing Is Everything When It Comes to Calorie Intake
- When You Time Your Workout May Be Key to Staying Slim
- TV Watching May Be Most Unhealthy Type of Sitting: Study
- Coffee Might Be Your Go-to Brew for Weight Loss
- Is Green Tea a Fad or a Real Health Boost?
- Rates of Drug-, Alcohol-Linked Death Triple After Weight-Loss Surgery
- AHA News: Popcorn as a Snack Healthy Hit or Dietary Horror Show?
- Bedroom Light at Night Might Boost Women's Weight
- Many Dietary Supplements Dangerous for Teens
- What's the Deal With Breakfast?
- Many 'Dehumanize' People with Obesity
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Work Even Better During Teen Years
- How Much Protein Do You Need for Weight Loss and Muscle Growth?
- Weight-Loss Procedure Works Long-Term, Without Surgery
- Weight-Loss Surgery Boosts Success of Procedure to Fix A-Fib
- Can Obesity Shrink Your Brain?
- Don't Assume Pot Will Make You Fat
- Could Diabetes Drug Metformin Help Keep People Slim?
- Weight-Loss Surgery Just as Successful for Teens With Down Syndrome
- Exercise Key to Staying Slim After Weight Loss: Study
- The 7-Minute Workout
- So You've Had Weight-Loss Surgery. Now What?
- Health Tip: Cut Back on Sugary Drinks
- Pancreatic Cancer Survival Odds Linked to Weight Before Age 50
- AHA News: Is the New 'Fasting' Diet Trend Healthy?
- Want to Stay Trim? Don't Eat in the Evening, Study Finds
- Fewer Excess Pounds May Mean Fewer Migraines
- Yo-Yo Dieting Can Take a Toll on Your Heart
- Fast Food Delivers Even More Calories Than Decades Ago
- Easy Ways to Rev Up Your Metabolism and Burn Calories
- Health Tip: Shed Weight with Indoor Workouts
- Will Sugar Substitutes Help You Lose Weight?
- 'Apple-Shaped' Body? 'Pear-Shaped'? Your Genes May Tell
- Cutting Calories Can Boost Your Sex Life and Your Sleep
- Weight-Loss Surgery Typically Pushes Type 2 Diabetes Into Remission
- Fast or Slow, Weight Loss Has Similar Effect on Health
- Update Dietary Guidelines for a Healthier You
- Breakfast Not So Important to Weight Loss After All, Study Finds
- How to Head Off Sneaky Weight Gain
- 7 Ways to Cut Calories in Beverages
- Eat What You Want and Still Stay Slim? Thank Your Genes
- Slim Down by Counting Bites Instead of Calories
- Diet or Exercise -- or Both?
- Health Tip: Starting a Healthy Weight Loss Plan
- Bribe Yourself to Diet
- When Calorie Counts Aren't on the Menu
- Trying Whole30 Diet? Watch Out for Weight Regain
- A Better Way to Look at Food
- No Evidence No-Cal Sweeteners Will Help You Lose Weight: Study
- Snacking for Diet Success
- What's the Best Diet for 2019? Experts Weigh In
- A Holiday Guide to Portion Sizes
- Follow the Mediterranean Diet for Weight Loss, Too
- A New Mom Shape-Up: Stroller Walking
- Average American Getting Fatter, but Not Taller
- Have Your Cake And Lose Weight, Too
- Protein Portions: Feeling Satisfied on Fewer Calories
- Gene Tweaking Prevented Obesity in Mice
- Chain Restaurants Serve Up More Calories Than Fast Food Spots Worldwide
- The Lowdown on Low-Fat Milk (It's All Good)
- 'Easy Way Out'? Stigma May Keep Many From Weight Loss Surgery
- Obesity to Blame for Almost 1 in 25 Cancers Worldwide
- Extreme Dieting in Teens Often Intensifies in Adulthood
- Better Economy Could Mean Worse Nursing Home Care
- Are You a Victim of 'Clean Plate' Syndrome?
- Tip the Scale in Your Favor
- Cost Matters to Those Sizing Up Weight-Loss Surgery
- Carb Cycling: An Exercise in Weight Loss
- The Skinny on New Sugar Calorie Counts
- Here's More Evidence Obesity Can Shorten Your Life
- Weight-Loss Surgeries Less Common in States With High Obesity Rates
- Low-Carb Diets May Work By Boosting Calorie Burn
- Sidestep These Menu Minefields
- Exercise Makes Even the 'Still Overweight' Healthier: Study
- Teenage Obesity May Raise Pancreatic Cancer Risk Years Later
- Could a Natural Protein Help Fight Obesity?
- 5 Diet Foods That Are High in Fiber
- You Naturally Burn More Calories at Certain Time of Day: Study
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Pay Off in the Bedroom, Too
- Another Weight Loss Tip: A Quick Fridge and Pantry Remodel
- Which Weight-Loss Surgery Is Best?
- An Action Plan When You Regain That Lost Weight
- Many Supplements Still Contain Dangerous Stimulants: Study
- Almost Half of Americans Are Trying to Lose Weight: CDC
- Brain's 'Self-Control' Center May Be Key to Weight-Loss Success
- Pounds Regained After Weight-Loss Op Can Tell Your Doc a Lot
- Diabetes Can Make Weight-Loss Harder. Here's Help
- 5 Salad Killers to Skip
- Obesity Doubles Odds for Colon Cancer in Younger Women
- Weight-Loss Surgery Linked to Fewer Delivery Complications
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Raise Gallstone Risk: Study
- Lose Excess Pounds, Lower Breast Cancer Risk?
- Why Printed Calorie Counts at Restaurants Are Important
- What Did Americans Eat Today? A Third Would Say Fast Food
- 3 Ways to Tame Food Temptations
- Diet Tips That Go Beyond Calorie Cutting
- Thinking of Others Makes Healthy Choices Easier
- Scientists Find 500 More Genes That Influence Blood Pressure
- Calorie Counts on Menus May Be Trimming Americans' Waistlines
- Obesity Tops 35 Percent in 7 U.S. States: Report
- Banned Supplement Remains a Concern in Weight-Loss Products
- 4 Habits That Lead to Better Food Choices
- Say No to Yo-Yo Dieting
- Losing Weight the Online Way
- Weight-Loss Drug Belviq Is First to Show No Harm to Heart
- Cheesecake Factory's Breakfast Burrito Tops Latest Xtreme Eating Awards
- The Health Benefits of Eating Earlier
- Need to Lose Weight? Team Up With Friends
- Low-Calorie Diet Benefited Men More Than Women
- 'Fat' Mouse Test Failure Yields New Obesity Clue
- Working Out After Baby
- American Heart Association Turns Dietary Advice on Its Head
- Improve Diet Quality to Boost Weight Loss
- Wait Times for Obesity Surgery Are Growing
- Caffeine Not a Dieter's Friend
- Yes, There Is Room for Chocolate in Your Diet
- Science-Based Diet Tips That Really Work
- For Dieters, More Protein Equals More Satisfaction
- 'Fat-Freeze' Complication May Be More Common Than Thought
- 4 Rules to Avoid Regaining Lost Weight
- Half of Americans Trying to Slim Down
- Mind-Over-Matter to Curtail Calories
- How to Start Exercising When You're Out of Shape
- Weight Loss May Reverse Course of Atrial Fibrillation
- Heavy Teens Are Less Likely Now to Try and Lose Weight
- 5 Ways to Keep That Lost Weight Gone for Good
- Why Obese People Find It So Tough to Slim Down
- How to Keep a Diet Diary
- The Keto Diet Is Popular, But Is It Safe?
- Go Vegan to Jumpstart Weight Loss
- High-Calorie Foods Fit for a Diet
- Mindfulness Training to Help With Weight Loss
- Health Tip: Suggestions for Losing Weight
- 'Pizza Challenge' Suggests Food Is Just More Tempting to Some
- Is Fasting a Diet Solution?
- The Paleo Diet: Fad or Not So Fad?
- Obese Men Suffer 'Weight Stigma,' Too
- Breakfast Fans Gain Less Weight Over Time
- Philly's Soda Tax Is Working, Study Finds
- The Bad Habits That Lead to Weight Gain
- Sugar-Craving Gene Helps Lower Body Fat, But Has Downside
- Here's How to Pack Protein Into Your Diet
- Big Weight Loss May Bring Big Relationship Changes
- Finding the Willpower to Lose Weight
- Obesity Rates Keep Rising for U.S. Adults
- Freezing 'Hunger Nerve' Could Help People Lose Weight
- The Top Calorie-Burning Exercises
- Mom's Pre-Pregnancy Waist Size Tied to Autism Risk
- Cutting Out Late Night Calories
- Diet Groups Can Spell Diet Success
- Weight-Loss Surgery Beats Meds for Obese, Diabetic Teens: Study
- Is Bariatric Surgery for You?
- Make Losing Weight a Family Affair
- How to Maintain That Weight Loss
- One Hidden Culprit Behind Weight Gain: Fruit Juice
- It's Not Your Imagination: You're Hungrier After Losing Weight
- Do Common Household Chemicals Affect Your Weight?
- Want to Keep the Weight Off? Eat More Slowly
- The Right Way to Weigh Yourself
- Dieter's Weight Loss May Have 'Ripple Effect' on Partner
- Extra Body Fat May Raise Breast Cancer Risk, No Matter Your Weight
- You've Lost the Weight. How Soon Before It Comes Back?
- Sleep Better, Lose Weight?
- 5 Steps to Get Back on the Diet Track After the Holidays
- Live Close to a Gym? You're Probably a Bit Trimmer
- 5 Ways to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain
- Some Great Holiday Foods for Weight Loss
- Just a Little Weight Loss May Cut Breast Cancer Risk
- This Weight-Loss Strategy May Not Help Your Knees
- A Pantry Makeover for a Healthier Diet
- It's the Latest Diet Craze, But Is It Safe?
- With Stress and Trauma Come Excess Weight
- Holiday Parties Minus the Calorie Crunch
- Call a Snack a Meal, and You're Less Apt to Overeat
- Social Media Can Help Boost Weight Loss Success
- What Exercise Regimen Is Best for Healthy Weight Loss in Seniors?
- 100-Calorie Snack Suggestions
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Curb Risk for Certain Cancers
- How Foods Labeled 'Healthy' Can Still Make You Fat
- U.S. Pays a Hefty Price for Obesity
- When It Comes to Exercise, Quality Trumps Quantity
- As Men's Weight Rises, Sperm Health May Fall
- One Weight-Loss Surgery Shows Lasting Results
- Restaurant Rules for Weight Loss
- Hidden Gems in Your Health Insurance Plan
- 'Healthy' Obese Still Face Higher Heart Risks
- The Truth About Exercise and Calorie Burn
- Regular Weigh-Ins May Help Prevent College Weight Gain
- Acid Reflux? Try Going Vegetarian
- Getting Physical With a Personal Trainer
- Pediatricians Sound Alarm on Rapid Weight Changes in Young Athletes
- Slow and Steady Wins the Weight-Loss Race
- The Benefits of a Weekly Diet Plan
- Cutting Carbs and Calories at Lunch
- Doctors Who 'Fat-Shame' Patients Can Cause Real Harm
- Are You Eating for the Wrong Reasons?
- Don't Put Off Weight-Loss Surgery Till You're Heavier
- Here's Why a Soda With That Burger Is Especially Fattening
- An 'Active' Workstation Won't Lower Your Job Performance
- Could Artificial Sweeteners Raise Your Odds for Obesity?
- Weighing Portions Adds Up to Weight Loss
- 7 Ways to Cut 50 Calories Every Day
- Better Sleep for Better Weight Loss
- Health Tip: Make Healthier Choices for Weight Loss
- Obese Women May Have More Intense Hot Flashes
- Put the Brakes on Mindless Eating
- Ways to Track Weight Loss Success
- Overweight Boys Face Higher Colon Cancer Risk as Adults
- This Combo Workout May Suit Obese Seniors Best
- Could a Weight-Loss Surgery Lead to Alcohol Abuse?
- How Much Water Do You Really Need?
- 'Healthy Obese' May Be a Myth
- New Guidelines Say No to Most 'Keyhole' Knee Surgeries
- Stop Sabotaging Your Diet
- Emerging Treatment Could be a Weight Loss Surgery Alternative
- 'Balloon-in-a-Pill' Spurs Weight Loss, Health Benefits: Study
- Could Fasting Every Other Day Help You Lose More Weight?
- Health Tip: Getting Enough Hard Exercise
- Can Dropping Some Weight Save Your Knees?
- Counting Your Way to Weight Loss
- Waist Size, Not Weight, May be Key to Life Span
- The Top 5 Conditions That Shorten Americans' Lives -- And Are Preventable
- 'Yo-Yo' Dieting Does No Favors for Your Heart
- Study Links Celiac Disease, Anorexia
- As Weight Goes Up, So Does Death Risk
- LaBri's Body Health Atomic Weight Loss Product Recalled
- What Drugs Work Best for Diabetic Nerve Pain?
- Intensive Treatment Shows Potential Against Type 2 Diabetes
- 1 in 7 Obese People Has Normal Blood Pressure, Cholesterol
- Obesity in Pregnancy Tied to Cerebral Palsy Risk in Kids
- Dining Out Can Doom a Diet
- Health Tip: Fruit and Veggies May Help Shed Pounds
- Keep an Eye Out for Eating Disorders in Loved Ones
- Xermelo Approved for Tumor-Related Diarrhea
- Exercise Beats Weight Loss at Helping Seniors' Hearts
- Another Study Ties Obesity to Certain Cancers
- A Stressed Life May Mean a Wider Waistline
- Tired of the Ups and Downs of Yo-Yo Dieting?
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Help Obese Patients Beat Diabetes
- Divorce May Shrink an Older Woman's Waistline…
- Whole-Grain Foods May Help You Stay Slim
- Weight Loss Tied to Lower Risk of Uterine Cancer
- When Counting Calories, Consider the Cream and Sugar
- Obese Couples May Take Longer to Conceive
- The Shame of 'Fat Shaming'
- Timing of Your Meals Might Reduce Heart Risks
- Could Obesity Undermine Memory Training in Older Adults?
- Many Women With Eating Disorders Do Recover, Study Finds
- Know the Risks, Warning Signs of Ovarian Cancer
- Health Tip: Help Young Athletes Avoid Malnutrition
- Sushi Lovers, Beware: Tapeworm Now Found in U.S. Salmon
- Want to Leave Dinner Feeling Full? Bring on the Beans
- Can You Play 'Catch-Up' and Be Healthy?
- Weight-Loss Surgery Offers Long-Term Benefit to Very Obese Teens
- Plant-Based Diets Score Big for Healthy Weight Loss
- Weight Loss May Ease Psoriasis Symptoms, Study Finds
- U.S. News & World Report Again Ranks the DASH Diet as the Best Overall Diet
- Secrets of Metabolism
- Metformin Still Best as First Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Gastro Issues May Be Downside to Weight-Loss Surgery
- Health Tip: Using a Food Diary
- 'Yo-Yo Dieting' Hard on Older Women's Hearts: Study
- Weight-Loss Surgery Tied to Lower Heart Risks
- Friendly Competition on Social Media May Get You to the Gym
- Balloon-in-a-Pill Helped Obese Patients Lose Weight
- Skip Dinner and Maybe Boost Your Metabolism
- Weight-Loss Surgery Brings Bigger Heart Benefits to Women: Study
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Lower Risk of Pregnancy Complications
- Weight-Loss Surgery Pays Off for Severely Obese Teens
- Many Teens Light Up to Lose Weight, Study Suggests
- Having Baby Too Soon After Weight-Loss Surgery May Raise Risks
- Research Sheds Light on Why People Who Lose Weight Gain It Back
- Heart Surgery Devices May Have Been Contaminated: CDC
- Study Identifies Genetic Subtypes of Crohn's Disease
- High-Protein Diets May Not Help Fend Off Diabetes: Study
- 'Mindfulness'-Based Approach Could Help You Stay Slim
- Are There Alternatives to Statins?
- Gastric Bypass May Bring Infant Nutrition Deficits
- Around the World, Holidays Bring Added Pounds
- Do Open Floor Plans Invite Overeating?
- 'Obesity Gene' Doesn't Affect Ability to Lose Weight: Report
- Severe Obesity and Heart Failure
- Weight-Loss Surgery Sheds Pounds Long Term
- Want Better Heart Health? There's an App for That
- Health Tip: Spotting the Signs of an Effective Weight-Loss Program
- Friendships Matter If You Want to Lose Weight
- Teach Your Kids to Pick, Prepare and Pack Their School Lunch
- Excess Weight Tied to Higher Risk for Many Cancers, Experts Say
- Could Weight-Loss Surgery Boost Odds of Preemie Birth?
- Ditch Your Car, Ride Your Bike and Check Your Scale
- Weight-Loss Surgery Doesn't Boost Bone Health: Study
- Health Tip: Get Fit While Watching TV
- Brisk Walking May Help Ward Off Diabetes
- New Drug May Treat Rare Obesity Disorder Causing Constant Hunger
- U.S. Teen Diabetes Rate Exceeds Prior Estimates
- Obese Teens Take Weight-Loss Surgery in Stride
- College Linemen Larger Than Ever, Study Finds
- Rising Blood Sugar Hitting More Obese Adults
- Obesity More Deadly for Men Than Women: Study
- Weight Loss Might Reduce Cancer Risk: Study
- Health Tip: Go Easy on the Condiments
- Health Tip: Measure Your Waist Circumference
- Health Tip: Logging What You Eat
- Drink Water, Stay Slimmer?
- Extra Weight Probably Doesn't Keep You Warm
- Health Tip: Eat Mindfully to Help Shed Pounds
- FAQ: New 'Stomach Pump' Weight Loss Device
- 5 Diet Drugs: Which Ones Work?
- Diabetes Drug Victoza May Help the Heart: Study
- FDA Approves New Weight-Loss Device
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Boost Survival
- Balloon-in-a-Pill May Be New Weight-Loss Tool
- Does Fat-Storing Hormone Cause Obesity?
- Weight Loss Surgery May Boost Good Cholesterol in Obese Boys
- Even Non-Obese Report Better Mood, Sex Drive After Dieting
- Building Muscle Could Boost the Body's Most Important Muscle
- How Important Is Surgeon's Skill for Weight-Loss Surgery Outcomes?
- Chemo May Prolong Lives of Some Brain Cancer Patients: Study
- The Health Risks Posed by Mindless Munching
- Weight-Loss Surgery Gets People Moving, Study Shows
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Help Control Type 2 Diabetes in Long Run
- 'Love Hormone' Nasal Spray Might Help Dieters' Self-Control
- Berries: Big Health Benefits in Small Packages
- Obese People Trying to Shed Pounds Often Go Up and Down
- 'Love Hormone' Nasal Spray Might Help Dieters' Self-Control
- Non-Surgical Procedure May Be New Weight-Loss Tool
- 'Paleo' Diet May Help Older Women's Hearts, Waistlines
- Beans, Chickpeas May Help With Weight Loss: Study
- Body Fat May Be Bigger Health Danger Than Body Size
- Consistent Self-Weighing Might Give Your Diet a Boost
- Lazy Weekends May Boost Body Fat, Study Shows
- Small Weight Loss Yields Large Rewards, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Take Stock of Your Eating Habits
- Health Tip: Feel Full With Fewer Calories
- New Type of Weight-Loss Surgery May Be Less Risky, Cheaper
- How to Keep Your New Year's Exercise Mojo All Year Long
- The 5 Things You Need in a Weight Loss Plan
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Lengthen Older People's Lives: Study
- Health Tip: Understanding Metabolism
- Weight Loss Starting at Midlife Tied to Later Dementia Risk in Study
- 'Til Weight Loss Do Us Part?
- Exercise Has Its Limits for Losing Weight, Study Finds
- Exercise: Is More Always Better?
- Supermarkets Nearby May Help Kids Lose Some Weight: Study
- Could Reducing Your Stress Levels Help You Lose Weight?
- Obesity Surgery Patients May Often Have Mental Health Disorders
- Early Weight Loss With Parkinson's May Be a Red Flag
- Health Tip: Ask Questions Before You Start Exercising
- Statins May Reduce Heart Risks Linked to Sleep Apnea: Study
- Financial Incentives Don't Spur Employee Weight Loss, Study Finds
- DASH Diet Ranks Best for Sixth Time
- Weight-Loss Surgery Lowered Risk of Heart Attack, Type 2 Diabetes in Study
- More Support for Lower Blood Pressure Goals
- How Much Weight Must You Lose Before Others Notice?
- Possible New Weight-Loss Tool: Blocking Stomach Artery
- Weight Loss May Spare Knee Cartilage, Study Finds
- Knee Arthritis: Steroid Shots May Not Help Long-Term, Ozone Injections Promising
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Bring Long-Term Benefits to Very Obese Teens
- Weight Loss May Help Control Common Irregular Heartbeat
- 'Balloon-in-a-Pill' May Be New Weight-Loss Weapon
- Could Brain Stimulation Be a Way to Weight Loss?
- Weight-Loss Surgery Often Brings Less Painful Joints: Study
- Count Bites, Subtract the Pounds
- Better Sex Life May Be a Weight-Loss Surgery Bonus
- Low-Fat Diets No Better Than Other Plans: Study
- Cutting Sugar From Diet Boosts Kids' Health Immediately: Study
- Health Food Stores Urge Supplements to Underage Teens: Study
- Being Mindful May Guard Against Belly Fat
- Healthy Eaters Don't Trust Overweight Bloggers, Study Finds
- Sleep Apnea May Raise Women's Heart Risk, But Not Men's
- Dietary Supplements Send Thousands to ER Each Year
- Forget Three Square Meals -- Americans Eat All Day Long
- With Liposuction, Weight Should Guide Fat Removal Limits: Study
- Fruits, Veggies May Be Key to Keeping Unwanted Weight Off
- Diabetes Should Be a Factor in Weight-Loss Surgery Decision: Study
- Diet Sodas May Not Help You Lose Weight, Study Contends
- Health Tip: Avoiding the Weight-Loss Rollercoaster
- More Evidence Weight-Loss Surgery Helps Fight Type 2 Diabetes
- Drink Water Before Meals to Lose Weight?
- Obesity May Be Linked to Greater Risk of Stillbirth
- Doctor's Support Boosts Weight Loss, Study Shows
- Weight Loss Fights Liver Condition, No Matter How It's Done
- Weight Loss While You Relax? Mouse Study Hints It Could Happen
- Diabetes Drug Might Also Help Some Patients Lose Weight
- Low-Fat May Beat Low-Carb Diet for Trimming Body Fat: Study
- Health Tip: Strive to Lose Weight
- Calorie Burn Boost May Be Weight-Loss Surgery's Secret
- Weight-Loss Surgery's Benefits May Fade With Time, Study Suggests
- Common Weight-Loss Surgery May Lower Tolerance for Alcohol
- Weight Loss Surgery May Boost Teens' Mental Health
- 'Yo-Yo' Dieting Won't Raise Cancer Risk, Study Finds
- Dementia Meds May Lead to Harmful Weight Loss: Study
- How Well Does the Newly Approved Weight-Loss 'Balloon' Work?
- FDA Approves 'Belly Balloon' Device for Weight Loss
- The Dreaded 'Dad Bod' Is Real
- More Exercise = More Fat Loss for Older Women, Study Finds
- Most Obese People Will Never Reach Normal Weight: Study
- Good at Imagining Aromas? You May Be Prone to Weight Gain
- Promise From a New Weight-Loss Drug
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Help Ease Incontinence: Study
- Daily Weigh-Ins Keep Dieters on Track
- Weight-Loss Surgery Can Bring Couples Closer, Small Study Finds
- Dieters May Lose Fewer Pounds When They Choose Their Weight-Loss Plan
- Certain Diabetes Drugs May Aid Weight Loss by Curbing Cravings
- Lifts, Tucks Often Follow Weight-Loss Surgery, Study Finds
- Weight Training's Benefits May Depend on Genetics
- Should I Still Take Contrave?
- Weight-Loss Surgery and Women's Osteoporosis Risk
- 'Thrifty' Metabolism Might Sabotage Weight Loss Efforts
- Biking, Walking to Work Can Help Shed Pounds
- Americans' Blood Triglyceride Levels Dropping: CDC
- High-Protein Diet May Be Dangerous for Those at Risk of Heart Disease
- Vitamin D Supplements Might Help Some Lose Weight
- When You Eat, Not Just What, May Impact Health
- Why Do More Women Than Men Have Weight-Loss Surgery?
- Health Tip: Are Bad Habits Triggering Weight Gain?
- Global Warning Over Dangerous Diet Pills
- Health Tip: Fight Food-Related Peer Pressure
- Health Tip: Manage Weight-Loss Goals
- Obese People Fall Into 6 Groups: Study
- Obesity Linked to Greater Risk of Prostate Cancer in Blacks, Study Says
- Untested Stimulant Still in Dietary Supplements
- Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig Beat Other Commercial Diet Plans, Study Finds
- Doctor's Advice May Help Prompt Weight Loss
- Weight-Loss Surgery Might Reduce Serious Asthma Flare-Ups
- Health Tip: Monitoring Your Weight
- Health Tip: Evaluating a Weight-Loss Program
- Tackling Obesity May Ease a Dangerous Irregular Heartbeat
- Could the 'Love Hormone' Be a Weight-Loss Aid for Men?
- Nuts, Fat, Added Sugars: New Research
- Gut Germs May Influence Success of Weight Loss Surgery
- Another Study Finds Mediterranean Diet May Cut Heart Risks
- Does Long-Term Acetaminophen Use Raise Health Risks?
- Surprises in Proposed New Dietary Guidelines
- Eating More Fiber Helped People Lose Weight, Researchers Report
- Residential Treatment Program Helps Obese Kids Lose Weight, Study Finds
- Less Commonly Used Obesity Surgery Tied to More Weight Loss
- Weight Gain or Loss Linked to Fracture Risk in Older Women
- Experts See Place for Weight-Loss Drugs in Obesity Treatment
- Stimulation Device Approved to Treat Obesity
- Cluster of Heart Risk Factors Tied to Uterine Cancer Risk
- Head Start Program Might Help Fight Childhood Obesity: Study
- Cooler Temps May Boost Calorie-Burning 'Brown Fat,' Mouse Study Suggests
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Extend Lives, Study Finds
- Drug for Bladder Problems May Help Control Weight, Too
- Health Tip: Don't Give up on Healthy Habits
- Overweight Teens Who Lose Weight for Health More Likely to Succeed: Study
- DASH Diet Is Tops Again, Fifth Year in a Row
- Little Change in Fast Food Calorie Counts, Salt Content
- Defective Hormone Linked to Chronic Obesity in Baby
- Health Tip: Don't Turn to Fad Diets to Drop Pounds
- Health Tip: Why Am I Gaining Weight?
- Many Consumers Misled About Bogus Weight-Loss Supplements, Survey Says
- Keeping That Weight Loss Resolution
- New Weight Loss Drug Saxenda: FAQ
- Excess Weight May Help Heart Failure Patients, Study Contends
- Weight Training Key to Battling Belly Fat as You Age: Study
- Could a Supplement Prevent Weight Gain?
- Many Women Don't Lose Those Pregnancy Pounds, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Kick Unhealthy Eating Habits
- What You Might Not Know About Weight Loss Surgery
- Health Tip: Commit to Losing Weight
- Big-Name Diets All Work for a While, Review Found
- Doctor-Implanted Balloons in Stomach May Spur Weight Loss
- Weight-Loss Surgery Has Low Complication Rates, Study Finds
- Dulled Sense of Taste May Boost Weight-Loss Surgery Results
- Study Compares 2 Common Weight-Loss Surgeries
- Almost 1 in 5 Americans Plagued by Constant Pain, Survey Suggests
- High-Fat, Low-Carb Diet May Help With Tough-to-Treat Epilepsy
- Health Tip: When Your Child Needs to Lose Weight
- Teens Who Dine With Their Families May Be Slimmer Adults
- Recalled Supplements Linger on U.S. Store Shelves, Study Finds
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Raise Risk of Severe Headaches, Scientists Report
- Frequent Dining Out Might Widen Your Waistline, Study Finds
- Dieters May Be Thwarted by Absence of Healthy Foods
- Esbriet, Ofev Approved to Treat Deadly Lung Disease
- 'To Burn Off Calories in This Soda, Walk 5 Miles'
- Is 'Slow and Steady' Weight Loss Really the Best Approach?
- Obesity and Depression Often Twin Ills, Study Finds
- Race Doesn't Affect Obesity's Toll on Health
- Body May Change Bad Fat to Good After Exposure to Cold
- Egg-Rich Diet Not Harmful in Type 2 Diabetes
- Obese Kids May Show Early Signs of Heart Trouble
- Health Tip: Are You at a Healthy Weight?
- Oncologists' Group Calls for Measures to Curb Obesity-Related Cancers
- 'Fat Shaming' Doesn't Motivate Obese People to Lose Weight: Study
- Contrave, Newest Weight Loss Option: FAQ
- Weight Loss Surgery: Diabetes Cure?
- Nerve Blocking Procedure Fails to Impress in Weight Loss Study
- Low-Carb Beats Low-Fat for Weight Loss, Heart Health: Study
- Pride Over Weight Loss May Help Drive Anorexia
- Make Kids' Weight Loss a Family Affair, Study Suggests
- Weight Loss Surgery May Help Ease Urinary Incontinence
- Health Tip: Debunking Myths About Weight Loss
- Fruits, Veggies Not a Magic Bullet for Weight Loss, Study Finds
- Healthy Weight Loss May Bring Better Sleep, Brighter Mood
- FDA: Bee Pollen Weight Loss Products Pose Health Risks
- Diabetes Drug May Spur Weight Loss in Obese Nondiabetics
- Fast Weight Loss May Mean Muscle Loss
- Alli Weight Loss Drug Recalled Over Tampering
- 'Grazing' Appears No Better for Weight Loss Than Standard Meals
- Weight Loss May Boost Success of Joint-Replacement Surgery
- Water Myths Revisited, From Weight Loss to Hydration
- A Little Weight Loss May Ease Sleep Apnea
- Shivering, Like Exercise, May Help Boost Weight Loss
- Ear Acupuncture May Hold Promise for Weight Loss
- Diabetes Drug Metformin Tied to Slight Weight Loss in Obese Kids
- Weight Loss Surgery for Severely Obese Teens
- Weight Loss Can Combat Irregular Heart Beat, Study Says
- Less-Skilled Weight-Loss Surgeons Often Have Higher Complication Rates: Study
- For Obese Kids, Weight Loss Can Sometimes Lead to Eating Disorders
- 'Maintain, Don't Gain' May Work Best for Obese Black Women
- Kidney Disease Patients Can Benefit From Exercise: Study
- Nicotine Addiction Level May Predict Weight Gain in Ex-Smokers
- Family History of Diabetes Makes 'Prediabetes' More Likely, Study Finds
- Link Between Obesity, Diabetes and Death Risk Is Complicated
- Urging Your Partner to Diet May Backfire
- Health Tip: Frame of Mind Key to Losing Weight
- Weight Loss May Help Thwart Diabetes
- Exercise Up in U.S., But So Is Obesity: Report
- Could Artificial Sweeteners Cause Weight Gain?
- Can Hi-Tech Avatars Promote Real-Life Weight Loss?
- Women Fret More Over Weight Gain in College
- Deep Brain Stimulation Studied as Last-Ditch Obesity Treatment
- Heavier Pregnant Women Tend to Deliver Prematurely
- Even Mild Weight Loss May Lower Diabetes Risk in Obese Teens
- Heavy Patients Trust Diet Advice From Overweight Docs Most: Study
- Childhood Abuse Tied to Food Addiction in Women: Study
- Weight Loss Might Ease Psoriasis, Study Hints
- Women's Weight-Loss Surgery May Benefit Later Offspring
- Losing Weight May Ease Chronic Heartburn
- Obesity Crisis May Be Fueling Big Jump in Sleep Apnea Cases
- Money Motivates Weight Loss -- One Step at a Time
- Scarring May Raise Death Risk From Fatty Liver Disease
- FDA Warns Against Sale of Sports Supplements in U.S.
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Affect Fat-Related Genes
- Want to Lose Weight? Then Run, Don't Walk: Study
- Competitive Cash-for-Weight-Loss Plans Work Best: Study
- Gut Bacteria May Be Key to Gastric Bypass' Effects: Study
- Breath Test Might Predict Obesity Risk
- Mental Illness May Not Impede Healthy Weight Loss, Study Says
- Full Pantry Plus Too Little Sleep Is Recipe for Weight Gain
- Cash Incentives, Penalties May Spur People to Shed More Pounds
- Study Shows Weight-Loss Myths Abound
- Late Lunch May Mean Less Weight Loss
- People May Eat More When Headlines Bear Bad News
- Weight Gain a Risk After Knee Replacement, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Curb Late-Night Snacking
- Sugar and Excess Weight: Evidence Mounts
- Twitter May Help Those Trying to Lose Weight
- Fewer U.S. Patients Getting Weight Counseling From Doctors
- DASH Diet Ranked Best Overall -- See What's Second
- Which Diet Plans Are Most Popular? Dieters Choose
- Weight-Loss Surgery Is New Diabetes Foe
- Lifestyle Changes Key to Weight Loss in New Year
- Health Tip: Understanding Morning Sickness
- Weight Loss Pill Qsymia 'Gaining Traction'
- Many Primary-Care Doctors Want Help Treating Obesity
- Overweight? You Can Scale Back Weight Gain in Pregnancy
- Aerobic Exercise Seems Best for Weight, Fat Loss
- Whey Protein, Amino Acids May Boost Fat Loss
- Yo-Yo Dieting Can Hurt the Heart, Study Finds
- Saving Carbs for Dinnertime Might Help Control Weight
- Your Smartphone Might Help You Lose Weight
- Brown Fat Transplants May Spur Weight Loss
- Social Media May Help Fight Childhood Obesity
- Kate and William Expecting First Baby
- Obesity Complicates Lung Cancer Surgery: Study
- New Treatment Aids Weight Loss, Improves Diabetes in Monkeys
- 'Worm Therapy' Might Help Ease Colitis, Monkey Study Shows
- Diabetes Prevention: Start Small, Experts Say
- Losing Weight May Improve Sleep Quality
- Losing Weight May Lower Cardiac Risks
- Health Tip: Talking to Your Doctor About Weight
- Exercise Can Help Knee Pain if You Stick With It
- Food Allergies Can Make Kids Targets for Bullies
- Crohn's Disease in Children May Start From Bacteria
- A Diet That Asks You Not to Lose Weight (at First)
- Smoking During Pregnancy Tied to Extra Weight in Kids
- Top 10 Fitness Trends Picked for 2013
- Mothers' Weight-Loss Surgery Linked to Kids' Heart Health
- Obese Boys, Impotent Men?
- Short Bursts of Intense Exercise Can Fight Weight Gain: Study
- Diet/Exercise Combo Best, 'Biggest Loser' Study Says
- Is a New Crohn's Disease Treatment on the Horizon?
- Epilepsy Drug Shows Promise as Weight-Loss Aid, Study Says
- Addiction a Risk After Weight Loss Surgery
- Diet, Exercise May Boost 'Good' Cholesterol, Study Suggests
- As Armstrong Case Unfolds, Experts Describe Doping's Harms
- Blood Test May Spot Rare Lung Cancer
- Group Programs for Weight Loss May Work Best
- Weight Watchers Gets Thumbs Up in Study
- Fast Walking May Slash at Heart Disease, Diabetes
- Health Highlights: Oct. 3, 2012
- Exercise Programs for Kids Seem to Have Little Impact: Study
- Blacks Less Likely to Stick to High Blood Pressure Diet: Study
- Weight Loss Pill Qsymia Now for Sale
- Comparison of Obesity Surgeries Turns Up Surprising Results
- Knee, Hip Replacements Don't Help People Lose Weight: Study
- Overweight Teens Typically Eat Less Than Normal-Weight Peers
- Less Is More With Exercise, Study Says
- 4 Eating Habits May Help Older Women Maintain Weight Loss
- Keys to Weight Loss After Menopause
- Couch-Potato Kids Are Top U.S. Child Health Problem: Poll
- 30 Minutes of Daily Exercise Enough to Shed Pounds
- Weight Loss Surgery Prevents Diabetes
- Health, Social Life Improve After Weight-Loss Surgery: Study
- 'Yo-Yo' Dieting Won't Harm Long-Term Weight Loss Efforts
- In Short Term, Weight-Loss Surgery Doesn't Raise Fracture Risk
- Zaltrap Approved for Advanced Colorectal Cancer
- Health Tip: Focus on Healthy Aging
- Modest Weight Loss Can Reap Prolonged Health Benefits
- Most on Gluten-Free Diet Don't Have Celiac Disease
- Experimental Drug Suppresses Appetite in Mice: Study
- 2 New Weight-Loss Drugs Won't Reverse U.S. Obesity Crisis
- Qsymia, Belviq: New Weight Loss Drugs Compared
- FDA Approves Diet Drug Qsymia
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Not Cut Medical Costs: Study
- Food Journal: Write It Down, Shed More Pounds
- Can Weight Loss Cool Hot Flashes?
- Sugar Substitutes Can Lead to Weight Loss
- Weight Loss May Increase Testosterone Levels
- FDA Approves Diet Pill Belviq
- All Calories Not Created Equal, Study Suggests
- 'Dessert' With Breakfast Boosts Weight Loss: Study
- Task Force to Doctors: Obesity Screening for All
- Effects of High Blood Pressure Drug May Mimic Celiac Disease
- Bariatric Surgery May Help Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Bariatric Surgery Cuts Heart Attack Risk for Years
- Race Might Play Role in Success of Weight-Loss Surgery
- Weight-Loss Surgery Cuts Heart Risk 7 Years Later: Study
- After Bariatric Surgery, Alcohol Abuse More Likely
- Does Weight-Loss Surgery Work for Teens? Yes, Study Says
- Atkins-Type Diets Look Kidney-Friendly: Study
- Will Dark Chocolate a Day Keep the Doctor Away?
- Obesity May Raise Odds for Painful Leg Condition
- Once-Obese Women Still Face Stigma, Study Finds
- Cash Helps People Make Healthy Lifestyle Changes
- Health Tip: Keep Off the Weight You've Lost
- Dieting May Lower Hormone Levels Tied to Breast Cancer
- 'Bad' Fat May Hurt Brain Function Over Time
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Also Help Menstruation, Skin, Hair
- Sooner Is Better for Controlling Obese Kids' Weight: Study
- Shape Up, Safely, for Summer
- Eggs at Breakfast May Delay Hunger
- Health Tip: Tame Your Food Cravings
- Is Combining Hysterectomy and a Tummy Tuck Safe?
- New Diet Drug Lorcaserin Wins Vote From FDA Panel
- IUD Use Tied to Modest Weight Loss
- Can Testosterone Therapy Help Obese Men Lose Weight?
- New Weight Loss Plan for U.S. Obesity Crisis
- Attitude May Be Key to Overweight Girls' Risk of Depression
- Rising Obesity Rates Might Mean More Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Obese Drivers Less Likely to Buckle Up: Study
- Research May Point to New Obesity Treatments
- Why You Overeat Even When You're Full
- Losing Weight May Help Lower Cancer Risk
- Type 2 Diabetes in Kids a Challenge to Control
- Votrient Approved to Treat Cancer That Begins in Soft Tissue
- New Guidelines Link Lifestyle to Cancer Survival
- Pacemakers, Defibrillators Sources of Deadly Infections: Study
- Weight-Loss Surgery Beat Drugs for Cutting Diabetes in Very Obese
- Health Tip: Keep the Weight Off
- Obese Dieters Share Success Strategies
- Want to Lose Weight? Skip Trendy Diets
- Make Weight Loss a Family Affair
- Genes Pinpointed for Common Childhood Obesity
- Health Tip: Control Portion Sizes at Home
- For Many Girls, Slimming Down Doesn't Help Self-Esteem
- Taller, Heavier Women May Face Higher Ovarian Cancer Risk
- Obesity Rate in U.S. Higher Than Thought?
- Health Highlights: March 29, 2012
- Health Highlights: March 28, 2012
- Health Highlights: March 27, 2012
- Could Unroasted Coffee Beans Help You Shed Pounds?
- Have Diabetes? Lifestyle Changes May Help Mobility
- Eat More Chocolate, Weigh Less?
- Weight Loss Surgery Puts Diabetes Into Remission
- Talking About Weight Tied to Poor Self-Image, Depression: Study
- Showing Patients Images of Their Clogged Arteries a Powerful Wake-Up Call
- Health Tip: Why You Need Aerobic Exercise
- Could Two Words Help You Resist Temptation?
- Parents Should Lead By Example in Weight Loss, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Managing Weight Gain
- Varicose Veins Keep Some in Long Pants All Year
- Electronic Diary Helped Obese Adults Stick to Weight-Loss Plan
- Weight-Loss Surgery Seems Safe for Kidney Disease Patients
- Dieting Can Prove Dangerous for Kidney Disease Patients
- Citrus Fruits May Lower Women's Stroke Risk
- Contraceptives Work Well in Obese Women, But Hormone Levels Lower
- FDA Panel Votes in Favor of Weight Loss Pill Qnexa
- FDA Weighs Fate of Qnexa for Weight Loss, Again
- Switching to Water, Diet Drinks Linked to Modest Weight Loss
- Heart Disease May Be Risk Factor for Prostate Cancer
- Metformin Preferred Drug for Type 2 Diabetes, Experts Say
- Heart Hormone Linked to Calorie-Burning Brown Fat
- Purple Potatoes Lower Blood Pressure in Overweight People
- Chubby Doctors Could Be Bad for Your Health
- New Weight Loss Strategy: Postponing a Snack
- Those Extra Pounds Could Harm Your Back
- Lifestyle Counseling Helps Diabetes Patients Control Blood Sugar
- Long Shifts May Raise Some Nurses' Odds for Obesity
- CT Scan Dye Containing Iodine May Affect Thyroid
- Kids' Snacks Can Be Healthy and Inexpensive
- Hip Fracture Patients Often Have Other Health Problems
- Involving Family May Help Overweight Kids Change Habits
- Does 'The Biggest Loser' Hurt or Help Obese People?
- Weight Loss: Is Bypass Better than Banding?
- U.S. Diabetes Prevention Program Might Avert 885,000 Cases
- Aspirin Therapy for Heart Disease, Stroke Prevention Not for Everyone
- Diabetes Medications May Double as Weight Loss Drugs
- Mindfulness Key to Losing Weight While Eating Out
- Weight Loss Surgery May Help Diabetes
- As Nations Develop, So May Bowel Disease
- Report Looks at Best Diets, Easiest to Follow
- Bottom Line: Overeating Boosts Fat, Whatever the Protein Level
- Weight Loss Surgery May Prevent Heart-Related Deaths
- Persistence Is Key to Losing Weight and Keeping It Off
- As Gastric Banding Increases, So May Complications
- Knee Arthritis: Very Low-Calorie Diet May Help
- Endometriosis Tied to Higher Risk of Crohn's, Colitis
- Weight Regained in Later Years Has More Fat
- Adult Obesity May Be All in the Family
- Health Highlights: Dec. 14, 2011
- Apnea Treatment Might Reduce Signs of Heart Disease Risk
- Health Tip: Are You Actually Hungry?
- Obesity Less Harmful to Self-Esteem in Black Women: Study
- Chewing Khat Linked to Stroke, Death
- Starchy Foods May Boost Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Health Tip: Opt for a Healthy Weight-Loss Plan
- Federal Agencies Act to Remove hCG Weight Loss Products
- Newer Antidepressants Work Equally Well, Study Finds
- Colon Cancer Prognosis Worse for the Obese, Type 2 Diabetics
- Lower Weight May Be Early Alzheimer's Sign
- FDA Reconsiders Weight Loss Drug Qnexa
- Are Acid Reflux Drugs Overused?
- Buyer, Beware of Over-the-Counter Thyroid Supplements: Study
- Fecal Transplant May Treat Stubborn C. diff
- Weight Regain May Not Be Due to Lack of Willpower
- Experts Assess What Works for Weight Loss
- Overweight Kids Risk High Blood Pressure
- Lifestyle Changes May Improve Erectile Dysfunction
- Better Way to Predict Weight Loss?
- Fat Around Heart May Be Linked to Clogged Arteries
- Study: Obese People Live as Long as Slimmer People
- Tool Helps Decide When to Get Weight Loss Surgery
- Low-Carb Diets May Improve Acne
- Ways to Combat Mindless Eating
- How Does Your Brain Respond to Food?
- Food Boredom May Lead to Weight Loss
- FDA Panel Opposes New Type of Diabetes Drug
- Whey Protein May Be Helpful for Weight Loss
- Losing Weight, Keeping It Off Can Be Two Different Worlds
- Tactics Are Different for Weight Loss, Maintenance
- Diet, Metformin Cut Medical Cost for Prediabetes Patients
- Gastric Banding: Cheaper Weight Loss Surgery?
- Weight Loss Surgery May Cut Inflammation, Disease Risk
- Weight Loss Surgery Fights Diabetes in Multiple Ways
- Calories, Not Protein or Carbs, Are Key to Weight Loss: Study
- 5 Foods That Make You Fat, 5 That Don't
- Exercise Improves Sleep and Nighttime Breathing Troubles
- Why Smokers Gain Weight When Quitting
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment Victoza Helps Type 1, Too
- Weight Loss May Improve Sleep Apnea
- Study: Psoriasis in Kids Linked to Obesity, Heart Risks
- CDC Links Obesity, Arthritis, and Lack of Exercise
- Jenny Craig Nabs ‘Best Diet' Ranking
- Many in U.S. No Longer Worry About Weight
- Study: Fat May Return After Liposuction
- Gastric Bypass May Improve Diabetes Quickly
- Cayenne Pepper May Burn Calories, Curb Appetite
- Lifestyle Changes Reduce Triglycerides
- Group Calls on FDA to Pull Alli, Xenical
- Qnexa Yields Up to Nearly a 10% Weight Loss: Study
- Best Diet Plan: 6 Mini Meals or 3 Squares a Day?
- Weight Loss After Bariatric Surgery May Ease Migraines
- Walnut May Be Top Nut for Heart Health
- Strattera May Treat ADHD in Some Young Kids
- Fish Oil Counters Chemotherapy Weight Loss
- Moderate Alcohol Drinking May Boost Heart Health
- FDA OKs Lap-Band Surgery for More Patients
- New Guidelines on Women's Heart Risk
- FDA Won't Approve Weight Loss Drug Contrave
- Big Breakfast Could Blow Your Diet
- NSAID Pain Relievers Raise Heart Risks
- Arthritis Doctors Too Often Opt for Drugs, Surgery
- Weight Loss During Marathon Improves Running Time
- Move More, Gain Less Weight With Age
- FDA Panel Supports New Obesity Drug
- Misperception of Body Weight Poses Health Risks
- Low Grades in U.S. for Eating Fruits and Veggies
- Top 20 Fitness Trends for 2011
- Arthritis on the Increase; Obesity Partly to Blame
- Walnuts Reduce Stress
- Exercise Helps You Sleep
- E-Cigarette Firms Get FDA Warning
- Some Dieters Are Set Up to Regain Weight
- Weight Loss Pill Meridia Raises Heart Attack, Stroke Risks
- Water May Be Secret Weapon in Weight Loss
- Big Waist Increases Death Risk
- Low-Carb Diets Improve Cholesterol Long Term
- Most Kids With ADHD Take Medication
- Obesity May Increase Risk of Preterm Birth
- Diet Drug Lorcaserin Safe, Effective, Study Finds
- New Type of Diabetes Drug Drops Weight With Blood Sugar
- Inhaled Insulin May Help Treat Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure Prevalent, but Better Controlled
- Michelle Obama's Plan to End Childhood Obesity Epidemic
- Infections, Fractures Linked to Acid Reflux Drugs
- Air Pollution Increases Heart Attack, Stroke Risk
- IBD May Raise Risk of Pancreatic Cancer
- 60% of Bariatric Patients Keep Weight Off
- Overactive Thyroid May Raise Early Stroke Risk
- 12-Week Program Curbs Binge Eating
- Nibble on Chocolate for a Healthier Heart
- Exercise 1 Hour a Day to Avoid Weight Gain
- Drug Plus Weight Counseling Helps Women Quit Smoking
- Kids Not Only Obese, They're Extremely Obese
- Good and Bad Health Habits in U.S.
- Weight Lifting (Resistance Exercise)
- DASH Diet (for High Blood Pressure)
- Senior Exercise
- Alcohol and Nutrition
- Ketogenic Diet (Keto Diet)
- Cleansing and Detox Diets
- Atkins Diet
- Weight Management
- Disease Prevention & Awareness
- Jenny Craig
- Workout Routines & Ideas
- Eating Out & Entertaining
- Benefits of Exercise
- Holiday Weight Management
- The Truth About Detox Diets
- Cholesterol Facts
- Heart Attack Symptoms in Women
- 10 Ways to Help Boost Your Good Cholesterol
- In One Year, Out the Other
- Penis Enlargement: Does It Work?
- Why Can't I Lose Weight?
- Mediterranean Diet Benefits
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Diets That Don't Work: Worst Diets Ever
- Lose Weight, Improve Your Health: 5 Easy Ways
- Weight Loss Diets: Find the Best Diet for You
- Exercise to Lose Weight
- Weight Loss Drugs: How Much Do Diet Pills Help?
- Foods That Curb Hunger
- Overeating: Stop Your Binge Eating
- Diet Mistakes: 6 Reasons You're Not Losing Weight
- Weight Loss: You Can Be a 'Biggest Loser,' Too
- All About Alli, the Weight Loss Pill
- Weight Loss After Pregnancy: Get Your Body Back
- Lose Weight, Rethink Your Plate
- Teen Weight Loss Secrets
- Weight Control: Gaining Ground on Weight Gain
- Weight Loss: Does Willpower Matter?
- Weight Loss: Facts About Body-Countouring Surgery
- Hoodia: Lots of Hoopla, Little Science
- Fad Diets: Can Quick-Fix Diets Work?
- Weight Loss: Choosing a Diet Buddy
- Easy Calorie-Cutting Tricks
- Weight Loss: 4 Ways to Get That Diet Going
- What to Wear While You Lose Weight
- Yoga for Weight Loss?
- Diet Success Equals Sensible Splurging
- Weight Loss Wake-Up Call
- Weight Loss Success: Now What Do I Wear?
- Satiety: The New Weight Loss Weapon
- Weight Loss Support: Survive Diet Temptations
- High-Tech Weight Loss, Does It Work?
- Body Fat Measurement: Percentage Vs. Body Mass
- Superfoods To Keep The Weight Off
- Weight Loss Support: Can Email Help Your Health?
- Mental Strategies for Weight Loss that Work
- Weight Loss: How Many Meals a Day?
- Weight Loss: Do You Really Need to Lose Weight?
- Diet Shakes: Sipping to Slimness
- Weight Loss Sins: True Confessions
- Wedding Weight Loss: Dos and Don'ts
- Weight Loss: Watch What You Drink on a Diet
- Diet Wagon: Fallen Off? Don't Despair
- Weight Loss & Fitness: Think Like a Thin Person
- Portion Size: Portion Distortion and Weight Loss
- Losing Those Last 10 Pounds, Tips to Hit Your Goal
- Weighing In on Scales: Find Your True Weight
- Sleep Diet? Lose Weight With More Sleep?
- Guys' Guide to Dieting: Is Weight Loss Different?
- Quick and Easy Weight Loss: The Dangers
- Weight Loss Surgery: Lifestyle Changes a Reality
- Weight Loss: Change Lifestyle, Not Just Diet Plan
- Calorie-Shaving Tips to Help You Lose Weight
- Weight Loss: Are They Jealous of Your New Body?
- Surgery: Preparing for Weight Loss Surgery
- Diet Burnout: Stay Psyched, Long Term Weight Loss
- Losing Weight the Goal? Get Some Sleep
- Drink Pounds Away: Help You Lose Weight
- Sleep Deprivation Affects Weight Loss
- Weight Loss: 'Thin' Foods to Aid Weight Loss
- Diet Sabotage: Turn Saboteurs Into Diet Supporters
- Dairy Products Boost Metabolism, Aid Weight Loss
- Reality Shows: Real Weight Loss Happens Slowly
- Obesity: The Science of Fat
- Losing Weight With Kisses?
- Weight Loss Success, Slow Is The Way To Go
- Diet Wars: Which Plan Is Best?
- Yo-Yo Dieting: Is Fat in Your Future?