Patient Comments: Vaginitis - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with vaginitis?

Comment from: Gem, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: July 09

My symptom of vaginitis was dryness, more of a light tickling feeling not really itching feeling in certain spots that change. I had no pain of any kind, light thin white discharge (very little), no chunks like a yeast infection. I live with this daily because of the medicines I'm on. Either I have migraines or vaginitis. Hard decision. No migraines for me, thanks!

Comment from: fie, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: January 23

I'm experiencing itching of my vagina and unstoppable white discharge without odor, sometimes it is yellowish; wonder if this is vaginitis.

Vaginitis - Causes Question: What was the cause of your case of vaginitis?
Vaginitis - Experience Question: Please share your experience with vaginitis.
Vaginitis - Medication Question: What medications were helpful in resolving your case of vaginitis?
Vaginitis - Prevention Question: What steps do you take to prevent vaginitis?