Patient Comments: Vaginitis - Experience

Please share your experience with vaginitis.

Comment from: Ella Lee, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: December 12

I was diagnosed with vaginitis and I feel extremely painful in my vagina. I went to see a doctor, and they told me I need to do normal gynecological check-ups, and vaginal discharge check-ups. And not long after they told me that inflammation in my vagina is severe. And I decided to take some Fuyan pill. Not long after I recovered, I think this is amazing.

Comment from: Gem, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: July 09

I take topiramate (Topamax) for preventing migraines. It has saved my life for that, but the side effects are horrible. The 2 most horrible side effects for me are loss of memory and vaginitis. I did not contract this sexually. I have been single and celibate for 18 years and counting. Prior to that I was a good girl too.

Vaginitis - Causes Question: What was the cause of your case of vaginitis?
Vaginitis - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with vaginitis?
Vaginitis - Medication Question: What medications were helpful in resolving your case of vaginitis?
Vaginitis - Prevention Question: What steps do you take to prevent vaginitis?