Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia) Center - Scottsdale, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Scottsdale Doctors
- Related Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia) Articles
- Scottsdale Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Scottsdale Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Scottsdale
Scottsdale Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia)
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Scottsdale, AZ
Vulvodynia (Vaginal Pain)
Vaginal pain and vulvodynia definitions and facts
- Vulvodynia (vaginal pain) refers to pain in the area of the vulva and vaginal opening for which no cause can be identified.
- Vulvodynia is not related to sexually-transmitted ...
Other Related Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia) Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (808) 529-3111
- Fire (808) 723-7139
Nearby Scottsdale, AZ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.