Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia) Center - San Jose, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of San Jose Doctors
- Related Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia) Articles
- San Jose Emergency Contacts
- Nearby San Jose Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - San Jose
San Jose Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia)
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in San Jose, CA
Vulvodynia (Vaginal Pain)
Vaginal pain and vulvodynia definitions and facts
- Vulvodynia (vaginal pain) refers to pain in the area of the vulva and vaginal opening for which no cause can be identified.
- Vulvodynia is not related to sexually-transmitted ...
Other Related Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia) Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police Emergency calls 408-277-8911
- Fire and Medical Emergency calls 408-277-8991
Nearby San Jose, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.