Uterine Fibroids Center - Aurora, IL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Aurora Doctors
- Related Uterine Fibroids Articles
- Aurora Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Aurora Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Aurora
Aurora Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Uterine Fibroids
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Aurora, IL
Uterine Fibroids (Benign Tumors of the Uterus)
Uterine fibroids definition and facts
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumors that originate in the uterus (womb).
- It is not known exactly why women develop uterine fibroids. ...
Other Related Uterine Fibroids Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Aurora, IL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.