Urinary Tract Infections in Children Center - Palm Harbor, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Palm Harbor Doctors
- Related Urinary Tract Infections in Children Articles
- Palm Harbor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Palm Harbor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor Pediatrician Doctors and Specialists for Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Type of Physician: Pediatrician
What is a Pediatrician? A certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners are concerned with the physical, emotional, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a wide range of health services, from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. The pediatrician understands the constantly changing status of his/her patients due to growth and development, and the consequent changing standards of "normal" for age.
Common Name: Children's Doctor
Pediatrician Doctors in Palm Harbor, FL
Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) in children facts
- Childhood urinary tract infections are fairly common and are generally caused by bacteria. Routine antibiotic therapy is successful in resolving these infections.
- Recurrent ...
Other Related Urinary Tract Infections in Children Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Palm Harbor, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Behavioral Health Center At Medical Center Of Trinity West Pasco Campus
5637 Marine PkwyNew Port Richey,FL 34652
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.