Urinary Tract Infections in Children Center - Bellevue, NE
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bellevue Doctors
- Related Urinary Tract Infections in Children Articles
- Bellevue Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bellevue Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bellevue
Bellevue Pediatrician Doctors and Specialists for Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Type of Physician: Pediatrician
What is a Pediatrician? A certification by the Board of Pediatrics; practitioners are concerned with the physical, emotional, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a wide range of health services, from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. The pediatrician understands the constantly changing status of his/her patients due to growth and development, and the consequent changing standards of "normal" for age.
Common Name: Children's Doctor
Pediatrician Doctors in Bellevue, NE
Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) in children facts
- Childhood urinary tract infections are fairly common and are generally caused by bacteria. Routine antibiotic therapy is successful in resolving these infections.
- Recurrent ...
Other Related Urinary Tract Infections in Children Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bellevue, NE Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.