Patient Comments: Urinalysis - Results

Please describe your urinalysis results. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: trish, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: November 16

Urinalysis shows 90 mm of white cells, 20 mm red cells, small amounts epithelial cells, and E. coli is present. The patient has a colovaginal fistula.

Comment from: V. siddiqui, (Caregiver) Published: July 22

My mother has diabetes. She developed edema for last three months so my family physician advised some tests, urinalysis KFT, hemoglobin, lipid profile, vitamin D 125, and thyroid (THS). All tests were normal. Then the doctor physically examined my mother's heart sounds, liver, and lungs but nothing found positive, so he declared her edema as idiopathic.

Comment from: d2camp, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: November 06

I am scheduled for shoulder surgery but it may be postponed because of my urinalysis had an abnormality of urine WBC/HPF result 7. I don't know if that is the reason for postponement or not.

Comment from: mary, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: June 20

My urinalysis test results are: blood is 2 plus and leukocytes are 3 plus. I have had another test but results are not in yet. I do take aspirin daily. I wonder if that could be the cause.

Comment from: Susan, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: February 16

I had some abnormal urinalysis readings and I would like to know the meaning. Bacteria, UR 3 plus/HPF, leukocyte esterase, UR 1 plus, cloudy.

Comment from: Eve, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: March 15

My urine showed bilirubin large and hemoglobin large. I am also positive for nitrite and leukocyte esterase, large.

Comment from: 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: February 11

Urinalysis results show leucocytes 28/uL and erythrocytes 9/uL.

Viewe the Essential Screening Tests Every Woman Needs Slideshow