Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Related Disease Conditions
Liver disease can be cause by a variety of things including infection (hepatitis), diseases such as: gallstones, high...
Headaches can be divided into two categories: primary headaches and secondary headaches. Migraine headaches, tension headaches,...
Bilirubin (Bilirubin Test)
Bilirubin is a waste product of the normal breakdown of red blood cells in the liver. Normal bilirubin levels vary from lab to...
Abdominal Pain (Causes, Remedies, Treatment)
Abdominal pain can have many causes that range from mild to severe. Some of these causes include bloating, gas,...
Ascites, the accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity is most commonly caused by cirrhosis of the liver. Some of the other...
Migraine headaches are severe headaches that are sensitive to light, sounds, and smells. Some people who suffer from...
Hepatitis C (HCV, Hep C)
Hepatitis C is an inflammation of the liver due to the hepatitis C virus (HCV), which is usually spread by blood transfusion,...
Liver (Anatomy and Function)
The liver is the largest gland and organ in the body. There are a variety of liver diseases caused by liver inflammation,...
A tension headache s one of the most common types of headaches, and the exact cause is not known. Factors that may contribute to...
Jaundice (Hyperbilirubinemia in Adults)
Jaundice (hyperbilirubinemia) in adults may be caused by a variety of medical diseases or conditions. Some cases of jaundice can...
Cancer is a disease caused by an abnormal growth of cells, also called malignancy. It is a group of 100 different diseases, and...
Alcoholism is a disease that includes alcohol craving and continued drinking despite repeated alcohol-related problems, such as...
Symptoms of 12 Serious Diseases and Health Problems
Learn how to recognize serious diseases and health problems like strokes, heart attacks, cancers, reproductive problems in...
Coma is the inability to waken or react to the surrounding environment. The Glasgow Coma Scale is frequently used to measure the...
Tylenol Liver Damage - Treatment
What was the treatment of your liver damage?Post View 6 Comments
Tylenol Liver Damage - Signs and Symptoms
What were the signs and symptoms of Tylenol-induced liver damage in you or someone you know?Post View 4 Comments
Tylenol Liver Damage - Alternatives
If concerned about acetaminophen liver damage, how do you manage pain? What else do you take?Post View 2 Comments
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Abdominal Pain: Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Pain Relievers and High Blood Pressure
- Prescriptions: Complying with the Doctor's Orders
- Drug Interactions: Know Ingredients, Consult Your Physician
- What Is a Hospitalist?
- Michael Jackson's Death: propofol (Diprivan) FAQ
- Ask the Experts - Gastroentrology (Digestion)
- Ask the Experts - Gastroenterology (GI Testing)
- Dietary Supplements Can Cause Liver Damage
- Pain Management Over-The-Counter
- Tylenol Toxicity
Medications & Supplements
- acetaminophen (Tylenol, Tylenol Arthritis Pain, Tylenol Ext, Little Fevers Children's Fever/Pain)
- Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen, Roxicet, Tylox, Oxycet)
- hydrocodone/acetaminophen, Vicodin, Vicodin ES, Vicodin HP, Anexsia, Lortab, Lorcet, Lorcet Plus, No
- torsemide (Demadex)
- mycophenolate mofetil (CellCept)
- OTC Pain Relievers and Fever Reducers
- Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood)
- propoxyphene and acetaminophen, Darvocet A500; Darvocet-N, Wygesic
Prevention & Wellness
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter