Patient Comments: Tumor Grade - Biopsy

Please discuss your tumor biopsy experience, including tumor grade. Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Lauriejo, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: November 20

I have received a lumpectomy, the tumor size was 2.5cm. The lymph nodes and margins are clean. Received results form oncotype score of 34. I was advised to have chemotherapy, radiation and hormone therapy. I cannot face chemotherapy. I will do radiation and hormone therapy and am willing to take my chances.

Comment from: Denise, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: November 09

I was diagnosed with bladder cancer, grade TA. The doctor said it did not invade the muscle wall or lymph nodes. I had emergency surgery and they removed what I was told was a very large tumor, which doubled its size in less than a month. Next step is to be evaluated every 3 months with a cystoscopy. I hope this is sufficient monitoring.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's Cancer Report Newsletter