Trying to Conceive Center - Eugene, OR
- WebMD Physician Directory of Eugene Doctors
- Related Trying to Conceive Articles
- Eugene Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Eugene Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Eugene
Eugene Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors and Specialists for Trying to Conceive
Type of Physician: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
What is a Obstetrician-Gynecologist? A certification by the Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology; practitioners provide medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders, to the extent that it distinguishes them from other physicians. This training enables them to serve as consultants to other physicians and as primary physicians for women.
Specialty: Obstetrics & Gynecology
Common Name: Ob/Gyn or Ob-Gyn
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Doctors in Eugene, OR
Getting Pregnant (Tips for Trying to Conceive)
Tips for trying to conceive*
*Trying to conceive facts medically edited by: Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD
- If you are trying to get pregnant (conceive), you have the best chance of success if you are ...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Eugene, OR Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.