Patient Comments: Thyroid Disorders - Treatment

What type of thyroid disorder do you have, and what treatments have you received? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: sandra, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: February 08

This is my thyroid disorder, both lobes were scanned systematically, solid nodules are seen, 2 of 10 mm and 14x15mm in left, 1 of 17x14cm in the right lobe and 1 of 19x14 mm in the isthmus. So conclusion made by doctor is thyroid nodules.

Comment from: tiy, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: November 25

I don't know what kind my thyroid disorder is, but I have been told my thyroid is underactive. I have panic all the time. I also have MS (multiple sclerosis), I wonder if that is why I have panic.

Comment from: R Baruah, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: July 24

I am diabetic for last 20 years and my creatine level is 1.00. Unfortunately I had go for plastic surgery. My wounds are healing, a very nominal portion is taking time to heal. I have got thyroid checked and found TSH 11.9 uIU/ml. I am taking Thyroup 100 mg.

Comment from: Anju, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: May 06

I am suffering from hyperthyroidism. I want to control this through diet.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter