Testicular Disorders Center - West Seneca, NY
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Seneca Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- West Seneca Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Seneca Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Seneca
West Seneca Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in West Seneca, NY
John Patrick Fitzgerald
3669 Southwestern Boulevard Mercy Ambulatory Care CtrOrchard Park, NY 141272 office locations
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
Other Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Seneca, NY Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.