Testicular Disorders Center - Trenton, NJ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Trenton Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- Trenton Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Trenton Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Trenton
Trenton Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Trenton, NJ
Usama Abdul-Wahab Abdul-Sa Alqassab
1374 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd Ste 101Trenton, NJ 086903 office locations
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
Other Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Trenton, NJ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb Childrens Hospital At Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
180 Somerset StNew Brunswick,NJ 08901
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.