Testicular Disorders Center - Pine Hills, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Pine Hills Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- Pine Hills Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Pine Hills Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Pine Hills
Pine Hills Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Pine Hills, FL
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Pine Hills, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital Of Altamonte Springs
831 S State Road 434Altamonte Springs,FL 32714
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.