Testicular Disorders Center - Palm Harbor, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of Palm Harbor Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- Palm Harbor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Palm Harbor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Palm Harbor, FL
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
Other Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Palm Harbor, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Behavioral Health Center At Medical Center Of Trinity West Pasco Campus
5637 Marine PkwyNew Port Richey,FL 34652
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.