Testicular Disorders Center - North Fort Myers, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Fort Myers Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- North Fort Myers Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Fort Myers Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Fort Myers
North Fort Myers Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in North Fort Myers, FL
Veronique N Fernandez-Salvador
3501 Health Center Blvd Ste 2420Bonita Springs, FL 341357 office locations
Alejandro Javier Miranda-Sousa
3501 Health Center Blvd Ste 2420Bonita Springs, FL 341355 office locations
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Fort Myers, FL Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.