Testicular Disorders Center - Moore, OK
- WebMD Physician Directory of Moore Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- Moore Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Moore Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Moore
Moore Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Moore, OK
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Moore, OK Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic Multi-Specialty Surgery
8100 S Walker Ave Bldg COklahoma City,OK 73139
Cedar Ridge Psychiatric Hospital & Residential Treatment Center
6501 NE 50th StOklahoma City,OK 73141
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.