Testicular Disorders Center - Houston, TX
- WebMD Physician Directory of Houston Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- Houston Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Houston Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Houston
Houston Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Houston, TX
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
Other Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Houston Fire Department (713) 247-5000
- Houston Fire Department Emergency Medical Services (713) 495-4200
- Houston Police Department (713) 884-3131
Nearby Houston, TX Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.