Testicular Disorders Center - Hillsboro, OR
- WebMD Physician Directory of Hillsboro Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- Hillsboro Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Hillsboro Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Hillsboro
Hillsboro Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Hillsboro, OR
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Hillsboro, OR Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Peace Health Southwest Medical Center Memorial Campus Behavioral Health
PO Box 1600Vancouver,WA 98668
Telecare Clark County Evaluation & Treatment Center
1601 E 4th Plain Blvd # C106 BlVancouver,WA 98661
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.