Testicular Disorders Center - Green Bay, WI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Green Bay Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- Green Bay Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Green Bay Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Green Bay
Green Bay Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Green Bay, WI
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Green Bay, WI Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Brown County Community Nicolet Psychiatric Center Inpatient Center Hospital
3150 Gershwin DrGreen Bay,WI 54311
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.