Testicular Disorders Center - Edmond, OK
- WebMD Physician Directory of Edmond Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- Edmond Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Edmond Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Edmond
Edmond Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Edmond, OK
Dominic Christian Frimberger
920 Stanton L Young Blvd # WP31Oklahoma City, OK 731044 office locations
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
Other Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Edmond, OK Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Cedar Ridge Psychiatric Hospital & Residential Treatment Center
6501 NE 50th StOklahoma City,OK 73141
Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic Multi-Specialty Surgery
8100 S Walker Ave Bldg COklahoma City,OK 73139
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.