Testicular Disorders Center - Detroit, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of Detroit Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- Detroit Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Detroit Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Detroit
Detroit Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Detroit, MI
Kirsten Janna Chimwemwe Janosek-Albright
13555 W McDowell Rd Ste 302Goodyear, AZ 853955 office locations
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police Dept. Central (313) 596-1300
- Police Dept. Southwestern (313) 596-5300
- Police Dept. Northeastern (313) 596-1100
- Police Dept. Western (313) 596-1200
Nearby Detroit, MI Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.