Testicular Disorders Center - Avondale, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Avondale Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- Avondale Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Avondale Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Avondale
Avondale Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Avondale, AZ
Aaron William Le Latowsky
20201 N Scottsdale Healthcare Dr Ste 280Scottsdale, AZ 8525535 office locations
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
Other Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Avondale, AZ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Cancer Treatment Centers Of America At Western Regional Medical Center
14200 W Celebrate Life WayGoodyear,AZ 85338
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.