Testicular Disorders Center - Asheville, NC
- WebMD Physician Directory of Asheville Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- Asheville Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Asheville Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Asheville
Asheville Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Asheville, NC
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
Other Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Asheville, NC Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.