Testicular Disorders Center - Akron, OH
- WebMD Physician Directory of Akron Doctors
- Related Testicular Disorders Articles
- Akron Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Akron Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Akron
Akron Urologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Disorders
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Akron, OH
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain definition and facts
- Testicular pain refers to pain or discomfort felt in one or both testicles. The pain may be acute or chronic, dull, sharp, or a sensation of soreness or vague discomfort/a...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
- Police (808) 529-3111
- Fire (808) 723-7139
Nearby Akron, OH Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Aultman Health Foundation Aultman Rehabilitation & Transitional Care Unit
2821 Woodlawn Ave NWCanton,OH 44708
Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital For Rehabilitation
2801 Martin Luther King Jr DrCleveland,OH 44104
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.