Testicular Cancer Center - San Mateo, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of San Mateo Doctors
- Related Testicular Cancer Articles
- San Mateo Emergency Contacts
- Nearby San Mateo Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - San Mateo
San Mateo Oncologist Doctors and Specialists for Testicular Cancer
Type of Physician: Oncologist
What is a Oncologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; the oncologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer and other benign and malignant tumors. These subspecialists decide on and administer chemotherapy as well as consult with surgeons and radiotherapists on other treatment for cancer.
Specialty: Oncology (Medical)
Common Name: Cancer Doctor
Oncologist Doctors in San Mateo, CA
Allison Walsh Kurian
875 Blake Wilbur Dr Oncology Day Care Ctr HO27Palo Alto, CA 943043 office locations
Testicular cancer facts*
*Testicular cancer facts medical author: Charles P. Davis, MD, PhD
- Testicular cancer is a disease when testicular cells become abnormal (malignant) in one or both testicles. It is the most common ...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby San Mateo, CA Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.