Testicular cancer symptoms include a painless lump or swelling in a testicle, testicle or scrotum pain, a dull ache in the abdomen, back, or groin, and a feeling of heaviness in the scrotum. Treatment for cancer of the testicles depends on the type of cancer (seminoma or nonseminoma), the stage of the cancer, and the patient's age and health. Read more: Testicular Cancer Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Understanding Cancer: Metastasis, Stages of Cancer, and More
Learn the basics about cancer including types, causes, how it spreads, symptoms and signs, stages and treatment options. Read...
Cancer-Fighting Foods in Pictures: Resveratrol, Green Tea, and More
Experts have praised certain foods for their ability to reduce cancer risks. Learn which foods and eating strategies may help...
Signs of Cancer in Men: Could it Be Cancer?
See pictures of which 15 cancer symptoms men ignore such as skin changes, difficulty swallowing, rapid weight loss, a breast...
Screening Tests Every Man Should Have
Getting the right screening test at the right time is one of the most important things a man can do for his health. Learn at what...
Related Disease Conditions
Swollen Lymph Nodes (Glands): Pictures, Causes, Locations, Symptoms, Treatments
Lymph nodes help the body's immune system fight infections. Causes of swollen lymph nodes (glands) may include infection (viral,...
A hernia occurs when an organ or piece of tissue protrudes from the space in which it is normally contained. Symptoms of a hernia...
Gynecomastia (Enlarged Male Breasts Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments)
Gynecomastia, an enlargement of the gland tissue in the male breast is the caused by an imbalance of hormones. Certain medical...
Cancer is a disease caused by an abnormal growth of cells, also called malignancy. It is a group of 100 different diseases, and...
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain, or pain in the testicle or testicles are caused by a variety of diseases or conditions such as testicular...
Tumor grade is a system used to classify cancer cells in how likely the tumor is to grow and how abnormal they look under a...
Cancer Risk Factors
Though it's difficult to say why some people develop cancer while others don't, research shows that certain risk factors increase...
Hydrocele is a collection of clear fluid in a thin walled sack that also contains the testicle. Hydroceles are more common in...
Men's health is an important component to a happy lifestyle and healthy relationships. Eating healthy, exercise, managing stress,...
Most often, caregivers take care of other adults who are ill or disabled. Less often, caregivers are grandparents raising their...
Cancer fatigue is a lack of energy that is caused by cancer or cancer treatment, including chemotherapy, radiation, biological...
Local ResourcesFind a local Oncologist in your town
Treatment & Diagnosis
Medications & Supplements
Prevention & Wellness
- U.S. Cancer Deaths Decline Over Three Decades
- What Twins Are Teaching the Rest of Us
- Health Insurance Status May Affect Cancer Patients' Survival
- Many Men Ignore Testicular Cancer Symptoms for Months
- Male Infertility Might Signal Higher Odds of Testicular Cancer
- Testicular Cancer: Genes Account for Half the Risk
- Creatine Linked to Testicular Cancer
- Testicular Cancer May Raise Prostate Cancer Risk: Study
- Testicular Cancer Up Sharply Among Young Hispanics, Study Finds
- Your Income Might Influence Your Risk for Certain Cancers
- Experts Debate Value of Self-Exam for Testicular Cancer
- Suicide a Risk for Young Cancer Patients, Study Finds
- Some Infertile Men Show Higher Cancer Risk, Study Suggests
- BPA Exposure Tied to Undescended Testicles in Boys
- Scientists Discover More Genetic Clues to Testicular Cancer
- Testicular Cancer on Rise in U.S., Especially Among Hispanic Men
- Which Cancer Tests Do You Really Need?
- With Testicular Cancer, CT Scan Benefit May Beat Risks
- Boys With Undescended Testicles at Higher Risk for Testicular Cancer: Study
- Lance Armstrong Resigns as Chairman of Cancer Foundation
- Smoking Marijuana Tied to Testicular Cancer
- Research Sheds Light on Gene Mutation's Role in Rare Tumors
- Testosterone May Drop When Men Become Dads
- Testicular Cancer Survivors May Have Hormone Deficiency
- Marijuana Linked to Aggressive Testicular Cancer
- 15 Cancer Symptoms Men Ignore
- Vasectomy and Cancer Risk
- Fighting Testicular Cancer: Daniel J.'s Story
- Cancer Treatment: Getting the Support You Need
- Chemotherapy: Eating Well
- Cancer Treatment: Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Testicular Cancer: Treatment and Survival
- Chemo vs. Radiation for Testicular Cancer
- Cancer Treatment: Pre-Treatment Eating Tips
- Whole Body Scanning, Do You Really Need One?
- Pain Control Record Chart
- Cancer and Sexual Health
- Chemotherapy and Other Cancer Treatment Side Effects
- Lesion...What Does The Doctor Mean?