Cancer survivors face ongoing physical, mental, occupational, and relationship challenges. Cancer survivors must coordinate follow-up care with the doctor and develop a wellness plan to stay healthy. This includes reducing stress, eating well, and exercising to support optimal health and minimize the risk of the cancer returning. Read more: Surviving Cancer Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Understanding Cancer: Metastasis, Stages of Cancer, and More
Learn the basics about cancer including types, causes, how it spreads, symptoms and signs, stages and treatment options. Read...
Cancer-Fighting Foods in Pictures: Resveratrol, Green Tea, and More
Experts have praised certain foods for their ability to reduce cancer risks. Learn which foods and eating strategies may help...
Related Disease Conditions
Cancer is a disease caused by an abnormal growth of cells, also called malignancy. It is a group of 100 different diseases, and...
Stress occurs when forces from the outside world impinge on the individual. Stress is a normal part of life. However,...
Depression is an illness that involves the body, mood, and thoughts and affects the way a person eats and sleeps, the way one...
Salivary Gland Cancer
Salivary gland cancer is cancer that affects the parotid glands, sublingual glands, or the submandibular glands. Risk factors...
Most often, caregivers take care of other adults who are ill or disabled. Less often, caregivers are grandparents raising their...
Surviving Cancer - Experience
Are you a cancer survivor? Please describe your experience, including treatment and follow-up.Post
Treatment & Diagnosis
Medications & Supplements
Prevention & Wellness
- U.S. Cancer Death Rate Continues to Fall
- Childhood Cancer Survivors Now Living Healthier Lives
- New Guidelines Issued for Cancer Patients' Post-Treatment Pain
- 15.5 Million Americans Now Surviving Cancer: Report
- For Cancer Patients, Pain May Rise as Finances Dwindle
- For Cancer Survivors, Expenses Keep Mounting
- More Americans Surviving Cancer Today Than 20 Years Ago
- Cancer Survivors Face Mounting Costs of Continuing Medical Care: Study
- Health Tip: Caring for Someone With Cancer
- 18 Million U.S. Cancer Survivors Expected by 2022: Report
- Emotional Woes May Last for Childhood Cancer Survivors
- New Guidelines Link Lifestyle to Cancer Survival
- Married People More Likely to Survive Cancer
- Cancer Survivors Often Face Memory Problems
- Exercise Recommended for Cancer Patients
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Cancer Report Newsletter