Patient Comments: STDs in Men - Symptoms

What symptoms did you have when you had an STD? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: hoytj, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: October 25

My STD symptom was a big watery blister that looked like a burn, bright red spot covering left and bottom side of penis, and painful urination with a constant ooze covering it.

Comment from: Tecno L9, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: May 08

I had discharge from the urethra and pains during urination within a few hours after having unprotected sex and realized I had contracted STD.

Comment from: Old man, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: April 26

My symptom of STD was a burning feeling in my private parts.

Comment from: hello123, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: November 25

I have STD symptoms after having vaginal sexual intercourse with my female partner. I have skin itching/burning, night sweats, bone pain on pelvis, thighs and later in the lumbar region, transient weight loss of 10 percent, brownish/black skin lesions/patches on feet, and angiomas on the trunk. My female partner had sexual intercourse with a homosexual/bisexual man 2 years before.

Comment from: Loxodonta, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: October 29

I am a man aged 37 years. My problem is that I noticed some pimples on my private parts with liquid like substance inside. I wonder what type of an STD this is.

Comment from: ME, 25-34 Male (Caregiver) Published: March 07

I have frequent urination of small amounts without pain or burning or fever. No other symptoms were noted with the STD.

Comment from: steve, Male (Patient) Published: June 02

My penis feels funny and feels like it is dripping but when I look there is nothing there.

Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter