Patient Comments: Snoring - Treatments

What treatments have you found helpful to stop snoring? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: shafaat, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: June 28

I am using a product called Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil after each shower and it helps a lot. It's a heat protectant too. You can get some online. Oh, and I also get trims, just little ones at a time a few months apart so I don't get split ends that'll stop my hair from growing.

Comment from: Harsha, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: November 10

I put on weight and it has increased my snoring problem drastically. I started exercise and found a lot of relaxation. These days I am also controlling my diet, still I have the problem.

Comment from: ED, 35-44 Male (Caregiver) Published: March 22

I used a anti snoring nasal spray by Ysnore and it works immediately for me. Great to share this with others.

Comment from: golden, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: November 08

I had radio frequency ablation of the soft palate, snoring returned in a year, and I cough. I think from the scar tissue being so dry at the soft palate.

Causes of Fatigue Slideshow Pictures