Snoring Center - Midwest City, OK
- WebMD Physician Directory of Midwest City Doctors
- Related Snoring Articles
- Midwest City Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Midwest City Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Midwest City
Midwest City Sleep Specialist Doctors and Specialists for Snoring
Type of Physician: Sleep Specialist
What is a Sleep Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are trained in the diagnosis and management of clinical conditions that occur during sleep, that disturb sleep, or that are affected by dis
Specialty: Sleep Medicine
Common Name: Sleep Medicine
Sleep Specialist Doctors in Midwest City, OK
Snoring (Causes, Aids, Remedies, Solutions)
Snoring definition and facts
- Snoring is caused by vibrating tissues within the airways of the nose and throat.
- The vibrations that cause snoring are caused by turbulent airflow through narrowed airways.
- Snoring is af...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Midwest City, OK Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Cedar Ridge Psychiatric Hospital & Residential Treatment Center
6501 NE 50th StOklahoma City,OK 73141
Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic Multi-Specialty Surgery
8100 S Walker Ave Bldg COklahoma City,OK 73139
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.