Snoring Center - Coon Rapids, MN
- WebMD Physician Directory of Coon Rapids Doctors
- Related Snoring Articles
- Coon Rapids Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Coon Rapids Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Coon Rapids
Coon Rapids Sleep Specialist Doctors and Specialists for Snoring
Type of Physician: Sleep Specialist
What is a Sleep Specialist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are trained in the diagnosis and management of clinical conditions that occur during sleep, that disturb sleep, or that are affected by dis
Specialty: Sleep Medicine
Common Name: Sleep Medicine
Sleep Specialist Doctors in Coon Rapids, MN
Snoring (Causes, Aids, Remedies, Solutions)
Snoring definition and facts
- Snoring is caused by vibrating tissues within the airways of the nose and throat.
- The vibrations that cause snoring are caused by turbulent airflow through narrowed airways.
- Snoring is af...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Coon Rapids, MN Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.