Sinusitis Center - Yonkers, NY
- WebMD Physician Directory of Yonkers Doctors
- Related Sinusitis Articles
- Yonkers Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Yonkers Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Yonkers
Yonkers Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors and Specialists for Sinusitis
Type of Physician: Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor
What is a Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor? A certification by the Board of Otolaryngology; practitioners provide comprehensive medical and surgical care of patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems (nose, mouth and throat) and related structures.
Specialty: Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Common Name: Ear, Nose, Throat Doctor
Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctors in Yonkers, NY
Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Sinus infection (sinusitis) definition and facts
- Sinusitis or sinus infection is inflammation of the air cavities within the passages of the nose.
- Sinusitis can be caused by infection, allergies, and chemical or particulate ...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Yonkers, NY Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
Joseph M Sanzari Childrens Hospital At Hackensack University Medical
30 Prospect AveHackensack,NJ 07601
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.