Patient Comments: Sinus Headache - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with your sinus headache? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: Liz, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 10

I have a sinus headache on the right or left side of my head. My teeth hurt in my jaw line on both sides as if I have a tooth ache, my nose drips and my throat is so dry it feels like I have a sore throat, and my eyes are watery.

Comment from: Emily, 55-64 (Patient) Published: February 20

My sinus headaches affect the left side of my face, with intense pressure and pain. They happen when a high pressure weather system gives way to a low pressure system; I can tell when precipitation is going to happen by the pain in my head. I wish I knew what to take to unclog my sinuses; if I want to know when precipitation is going to happen, I can consult the weather channel.

Comment from: Donna, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: January 23

My pains was in the base of my neck around the entire neck moving up in to the sinuses of my brain, back and side temples. Whenever I moved, coughed or sneezed it was like my head being shot off with a gun. Consistent sinus headache pain for hours on. I did not sleep for three days. Finally I had to make a trip to the hospital around 2am for relief. I was miserable!

Comment from: edgar m., 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: May 22

My sinus headache symptoms are vomiting, headaches, and crying eye for 3 or 4 days in a row, but only at night time when going to bed.

Comment from: tdelhomme, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: April 14

I"ve had a sinus infection for 7 days (been to my general physician twice) and am taking steroids. One of my worst pains is that when I get up from a chair after 15 minutes or so my entire head feels like it is going to explode. After 2 to 3 minutes things get back to normal.

Comment from: acarrillo, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: October 31

It began with very painful throbbing on my right frontal side then I felt it lower on my right side. I noticed when I coughed, it worsened the pain.

Comment from: achey, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: October 08

The symptoms I experienced with my sinus headache were severe frontal headache with throbbing temples. When I move my head, especially when I look down or sneeze I experience severe shooting pain throughout my whole head.

Comment from: barb, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: January 03

I used Tylenol for sinuses. It helps take away the pain. My right nostril runs all the time. I am going to try my Neddy pot today. I hope it works.

Comment from: 35-44 Female Published: October 17

The bone of my eyebrow is aching as well as my cheekbone and my jaw bone beside my ear are also aching. I was about to stand up to wash my face in the morning. I had a cold, almost three days, and then headaches, jaw bone and cheekbone of mine started to ache, and the bone between my nose and eyes also started to ache. I felt at ease when I took a pain reliever.

Comment from: 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: September 17

I have pain in the front of my forehead. I can feel pressure behind my nose and eyes. I also have pain behind my ears and the back of my head by my neck. I have tried sinus headache medication, but after the medicine wears off the headache is back.

Comment from: lil, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: May 16

The symptoms of my sinus headache included constant pressure and soreness at the front of my head, pressure at night on my ears when I lie down, and sore eyes.

Comment from: 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: April 23

I experienced severe pain in my frontal sinus on right side only with my sinus headache.

View 10 Common Allergy Triggers