Patient Comments: Sinus Headache - Remedies

What home remedies have you found helpful in treating your sinus headaches? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: sufferer, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: October 02

Massaging the sinus pressure points has been helpful for my sinus headaches.

Comment from: Bp, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: June 30

I find Sinutab, inhaling steam and it probably sounds strange, but icepacks work better than heat for treating a sinus headache.

Comment from: JD, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: June 24

I went down various avenues like sinus irrigation, steroid nasal sprays, etc. Nothing helped my sinus headaches at all. After scouring online a name kept popping up, SinuSoothe, and although it was the most expensive nose spray I came across, my gut told me to get it. Thank you gut! Two weeks later and no more sinus infection, headaches, sinus pain, and congestion. Granted, this does burn a little but you get used to it and when you physically see the infection on a tissue when you blow your nose the sense of relief is hard to explain. I actually cried one morning in the bathroom.

Comment from: Nitz, 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: March 26

Firstly, take 100ml of hot water and drink 7 to 8 times in a day. Secondly, steam inhalation for 20 to 30 days for 5 to 10 minutes. Thirdly, homeopathy is the best medicine for sinus patients. There is more sweating, and pain is controlled automatically.

Comment from: maria philip, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: December 06

Steam inhalation provides relief to me.

Comment from: ika, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: December 20

A heat pad over the sinus areas.

View 10 Common Allergy Triggers