According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), most male enhancement medications cause adverse effects. While mild side effects are more common, there are a few less common severe side effects to consider. Read more: What Are the Side Effects of Taking Male Enhancement Pills? Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Related Disease Conditions
What Is the Fastest Way To Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
Learn about the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, treatment options, and the quickest way to help you resolve the condition. It is more likely that you'll develop erectile dysfunction as you get older, but aging itself does not cause erectile dysfunction. Many factors can cause erectile dysfunction, including those that affect your endocrine, vascular, and nervous systems. What is erectile dysfunction, and what are the signs and symptoms? Learn about the risks and causes of erectile dysfunction and what treatments are available for erectile dysfunction.
Is There Anything Over-the-Counter That Works Like Viagra?
Over-the-counter treatment for erectile dysfunction does exist, in the form of ED pumps and pills. However, it’s best to consult your doctor before starting these treatments.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence)
Erectile dysfunction (ED, impotence) is the failure to achieve or maintain an erection. There are many potential underlying causes of erectile dysfunction, including stress and emotional problems, brain dysfunction, problems with blood supply to the penis, and structural problems with the penis.
What Does Viagra Do to a Woman?
Women with certain sexual dysfunctions may benefit from taking Viagra since the pill increases blood flow to the genitals, which could help increase arousal, sensitivity and orgasmic function.
What Is the Female Version of Viagra Called?
The FDA approved two versions of female Viagra to treat female sexual dysfunction, which are called flibanserin (Addyi) and bremelanotide.
What Are the Best Three Exercises for Erectile Dysfunction?
What Are the Best Three Exercises for Erectile Dysfunction? Learn whether exercises can help and what other treatments can help to relieve your symptoms.
What Is the Best Medicine for Erectile Dysfunction?
The best medicine for erectile dysfunction (ED) depends on the cause of your condition, as well as your budget and lifestyle.
Do Urologists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Urologists are the doctors that can examine, diagnose and treat your erectile dysfunction (ED).
What Is the Main Cause of Erectile Dysfunction?
Penile erection is a complex process in which the brain, nerves, muscles and blood vessels play a major role. The main causes of erectile dysfunction include psychological and health conditions, medications, trauma, and lifestyle factors.
Is Erectile Dysfunction Permanent?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) occurs when you have trouble getting or maintaining an erection on a regular basis. Erectile dysfunction is treated with lifestyle, behavioral, medical, and surgical interventions.
How Do You Fix Erectile Dysfunction at 50?
Erectile dysfunction isn’t necessarily a normal part of aging. Fix erectile dysfunction at 50 by making lifestyle changes, getting psychological help, getting medical or mechanical treatment, or considering surgery.
Is Erectile Dysfunction Always Permanent?
Erectile dysfunction is defined as your inability to get or maintain an erection when you want to. Erectile dysfunction is treatable with counseling, medications, injections, physical devices, and other medical treatments.
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Impotence Erectile Dysfunction FAQs
- 8 Natural Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Viagra - Impotence Treatment Update
- Viagra and Nitrates Don't Mix
- Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Drug Interactions
- Viagra: The Little Blue Pill That Could
- Erection Protection: Is Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Prevention Possible?
- Effective Erectile Dysfunction Treatments: What to Do After an Impotence Diagnosis
- What Causes Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)?
- Erectile Dysfunction and Weight Loss
Medications & Supplements
Prevention & Wellness
- Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Up Odds for Eye Conditions
- Could Viagra Help Prevent Alzheimer's?
- AHA News: Erectile Dysfunction May Up the Odds for Irregular Heartbeat
- When Your Partner Has Erectile Dysfunction
- Viagra-Like Ingredient in Recalled Coffee
- Vitamin D Deficiency Might Be Tied to Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction Tied to Long-Term Narcotic Use in Men
- Erectile Dysfunction May Signal Hidden Heart Disease
- FDA Approves New Erectile Dysfunction Drug Stendra
- Lifestyle Changes May Improve Erectile Dysfunction
- Waning Sexual Desire May Be Early Sign of ED
- Erectile Dysfunction Predicts Heart Disease
- Guidelines Urge Use of Erectile Dysfunction Drugs
- Viagra for Her
- Erectile Dysfunction Hits 18 Million
- Male Enhancement: Is It Worth a Try?
- High Blood Pressure: When Is It Erectile Dysfunction?
- Erectile Dysfunction: A Womans Point of View
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Quiz
- Erectile Dysfunction Related Depression
- Viagra: How Young Is Too Young?
- Breast Enhancement Without Surgery
- Viagra Alternatives: Want a Love Potion?
- Medications: A Cat Can Order Viagra?
- Erectile: The Race to Erection - Levitra vs Viagra
- Cialis For Erectile Dysfunction