Should I Be Worried if I Have Balanitis? Center

Balanitis, or pain and swelling around the glans of the penis, is a common condition. You should not be worried about balanitis, but you should see a doctor and get treatment so your discomfort goes away. Read more: Should I Be Worried if I Have Balanitis? Article


Testosterone is a chemical found only in men. See Answer

Treatment & Diagnosis

Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 1/5/2022

Subscribe to MedicineNet's Men's Health Newsletter

By clicking "Submit," I agree to the MedicineNet Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. I also agree to receive emails from MedicineNet and I understand that I may opt out of MedicineNet subscriptions at any time.