Patient Comments: Sexual Problems in Men - Treatment

Have you had treatment for a sexual problem? Did it work?

Comment from: moman, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: April 04

Viagra and Levitra used to work for me, now they don't do anything for me. I used to be sexually active, last time I was with a woman, I could not get an erection. I am considering an implant.

Was this comment helpful?Yes
Comment from: Ekamagra, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: September 11

Yes, I had this treatment called Kamagra for my sexual problem. Initially I took 25 mg of this drug, but it did not make much of a difference. However, when I increased the dosage up to 50 mg, I could feel the result.

Was this comment helpful?Yes
Comment from: Jhon H., 25-34 Male (Patient) Published: August 05

My age is 33 and my doctor gave me Kamagra 100 mg. It worked well, but not the way I expected.

Was this comment helpful?Yes
Comment from: bob, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: May 21

I cannot get and maintain an erection. My doctor gave me 100 mg of sildenafil to take one hour before sex, but there is no improvement.

Was this comment helpful?Yes
Comment from: jim, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: July 26

I went to a urologist for a bent penis and he did inject a medicine that went into the penis, 11 times and it did not work, so I do not know if there is anything that can be done.

Was this comment helpful?Yes

Patient Comments

Viewers share their comments

Sexual Problems in Men - Types Question: What type of sexual problem did you have?

Patient Comments are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on MedicineNet. The opinions expressed in the comments section are of the author and the author alone. MedicineNet does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.

Alert If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.

Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Health Solutions From Our Sponsors