Sexual health information including birth control, impotence, herpes, sexually transmitted diseases, staying healthy, women's sexual health concerns, and men's sexual health concerns. Learn about the most common sexual conditions affecting men and women. Read more: Sexual Health Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
A Timeline of the HIV/AIDS Pandemic
Get a historical overview of the HIV/AIDS pandemic from human contraction to the present through this slideshow of pictures....
Healthy Indulgences for Under $15 With Pictures
Isn't it time you took care of yourself? Good food, relaxation, laughter -- we offer 15 great ideas for affordable, healthy...
Menopause & Perimenopause: Symptoms, Signs
What is menopause? What are the signs of menopause? What age does menopause start? Learn about menopause and perimenopause...
Boost Your Fertility: Ovulation Calculator, Pregnancy Planning and More
Boost fertility and increase your chances to conceive. Learn about ovulation calendars, diet, aging and other factors that can...
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Causes and Treatment
Having erection problems? What is erectile dysfunction (ED)? Learn about erectile dysfunction causes and treatments such as drugs...
Screening Tests Every Man Should Have
Getting the right screening test at the right time is one of the most important things a man can do for his health. Learn at what...
Men, Love, and Sex: 18 Secrets Guys Wish You Knew in Pictures
What do men really want you to know about them? For better intimacy, learn these 18 secrets guys wish you Knew about sex, love,...
12 Preventable STDs: Pictures, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment
Sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia and genital herpes are common STDs. Think you might have an STD? You’re not alone....
The Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
How would you like a stronger immune system or better sleep? Action between the sheets can help you get all of this and more....
Infertility: Types, Treatments, and Costs
Learn about infertility symptoms and types of treatment such as IVF, acupuncture, and natural methods to get pregnant. Read about...
Choosing Your Birth Control Method
What are your birth control options? Learn about birth control side effects and effectiveness. Discover birth control methods...
Better Sex After 50
It's never too late to improve your sex life. Learn how to overcome common health conditions affecting those over 50 such as...
Sex Tips for Men: How to Have a Better Sex Life
Learn sex tips for men that lead to more sexual pleasure such as better communication, focusing on pleasurable sensations,...
Your Sex Life After Pregnancy
Learn how your sex life changes after having a baby. Explore tips on how to regain sexual desire and strengthen your relationship...
19 Secrets Women Wish You Knew With Pictures
There are secrets women would love for you to know. These relationship secrets are based on the study of healthy, happy couples,...
Female Sexual Dysfunction: Treatment for Women's Sexual Disorders
Sexual dysfunction in women is common, from female sexual arousal disorder to other sexual problems. Causes of female sexual...
10 Ways to Deal With Menopause Symptoms
Menopause can cause night sweats, hot flashes, mood swings, and relationship challenges. Learn how to manage these symptoms here....
Health and Sex: Exercises for Better Sex
Want to get more out of your time between the sheets? Add these exercises from this WebMD slide show to your workout routine....
Related Disease Conditions
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) causes HIV infection and the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). Symptoms and signs...
Genital Warts (HPV) Infection in Women
Genital warts is a sexually transmitted infection (STI, STD) caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). It is the most common STD...
Erectile Dysfunction (ED, Impotence)
Erectile dysfunction (ED, impotence) is the failure to achieve or maintain an erection. There are many potential underlying...
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) is a combination of physical and emotional disturbances that occur after a woman ovulates and ends...
Prostatitis (Inflammation of the Prostate Gland)
Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland. Signs and symptoms of prostatitis include painful or difficulty urinating,...
Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Women (STD)
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are among the most common infectious diseases in the United States. STDs can be spread...
Blood In Semen
Blood in semen is also known as hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the tubes that...
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstrual periods permanently stop, also called the "change of life." Menopause...
Gonorrhea In Women
Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection transmitted during sexual contact. In women, symptoms include a yellow vaginal discharge,...
Chlamydia in Women (Symptoms and Cures)
Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. Signs and symptoms of chlamydia, a bacterial infection,...
Syphilis in Women
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by a spiral-shaped type of bacteria known as a spirochete. There are...
Genital Herpes in Women (Symptoms, Signs, Treatment)
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). Symptoms of genital herpes...
Yeast Infection (in Women and Men)
Vaginal yeast infections in women are caused by an organism called Candida albicans. Symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection...
Women's health is an important topic area to guide a woman through the stages of her life, as well as knowing the conditions and...
Men's health is an important component to a happy lifestyle and healthy relationships. Eating healthy, exercise, managing stress,...
Menstrual cramps (pain in the belly and pelvic area) are experienced by women as a result of menses. Menstrual cramps are not the...
Birth Control Options (Types and Side Effects)
Birth control is available in a variety of methods and types. The method of birth control varies from person to person, and their...
Menstrual Cramps and Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) Medication Guide
Menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms include abdominal cramping, bloating, a feeling of fullness, abdominal...
STDs in Men
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are infections transmitted during sexual contact. They may be caused by viruses, bacteria,...
Normal vaginal bleeding (menorrhea) occurs through the process of menstruation. Abnormal vaginal bleeding in women who are...
Bacterial vaginosis is an abnormal vaginal condition with signs and symptoms of vaginal discharge, vaginal odor, and vaginal...
Natural Remedies for Hot Flashes
Hot flashes are experienced by many women, especially at night. However, not all women undergoing menopause experience hot...
Enjoying a satisfying sex life as we age is important to both physical and mental health. As we age, diseases and conditions may...
Peyronie's Disease (Curvature of the Penis)
Peyronie's disease or curvature of the penis (Peyronie disease) is a condition in which scar tissue develops inside the penis....
Vaginitis (Inflammation of the Vagina)
Vaginitis refers to inflammation of the vagina. Vaginitis can be caused by infections, menopause, or poor hygiene. Symptoms of...
Pubic Lice (Crabs)
Pubic lice (crabs) are parasitic insects found in the genital area, and are primarily spread through sexual contact. Symptoms of...
Infertility is the diminished ability to conceive a child. Infertility can be a problem with both men and women. Infertility in...
Female Reproductive System
The female reproductive system is designed to carry out several functions, including: producing the female egg cells,...
Testicular Pain (Men and Boys: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment)
Testicular pain, or pain in the testicle or testicles are caused by a variety of diseases or conditions such as testicular...
Sexual Problems (Sex) in Women
Sexual dysfunction refers to a problem that arises during any phase of the sexual response cycle, preventing an individual or...
Sexual Problems in Men
Male sexual dysfunction can be caused by physical or psychological problems. Common sexual problems in men include erectile...
The term sex addiction describes the behavior of someone who has an unusually strong sex drive or sexual obsession. Sex and...
Paraphilias are characterized by sexual fantasies, urges, and behaviors involving unusual objects or activities. Exhibitionism,...
Premature Menopause (Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments)
Premature menopause is when menopause occurs in a woman before the age of 40. Causes of premature menopause include premature...
Sex and Menopause (What to Expect)
Menopause is often associated with a change in sexual functioning. Loss of estrogen, bladder control issues, anxiety, stress,...
Male menopause refers to the decline in testosterone production in men. As men age, they often experience many of the same...
Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Pregnancy (STDs)
When you are pregnant, many sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) can be especially harmful to you and your baby. These STDs...
There are many forms of sexual assault, including rape, attempted rape, child molestation, sexual intercourse that you say no to,...
Sex, Urinary, and Bladder Problems of Diabetes
Having diabetes can mean early onset and increased severity of bladder symptoms (urinary incontinence and urinary tract...
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the most common and serious complication of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), aside from...
Getting Pregnant (Tips for Trying to Conceive)
Trying to get conceive, or become pregnant can be challenging, frustrating, and an emotional rollercoaster for some couples. A...
Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis) Symptoms, Signs, Causes, Treatment
Kidney infection (pyelonephritis) usually is caused from bacteria that have spread from the bladder from a UTI (urinary tract...
The time when boys and girls begin the process of sexual maturation is called puberty. During this time, both sexes undergo a...
Trichomoniasis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by a parasite passed from person to person. Trichomoniasis can be...
Genital Warts in Men (HPV)
The HPV virus (genital warts) in men can cause health problems. Genital warts are confined primarily to the moist skin of the...
Just about everybody masturbates. Masturbation itself is the self-stimulation of the male or female genitals to achieve sexual...
Vulvodynia or vaginal pain, genital pain is a condition in which women have chronic vulvar pain with no known cause. There are...
Reproductive health encompasses the beginning of menstruation for women, choosing the right birth control method for you and your...
Sexual Response Cycle (Phases of Sexual Response)
There are four phases to the sexual response for men and women. Couple do not usually reach each phase at the same time, and they...
Low Testosterone (Low T)
Low testosterone (low-T) can be caused by conditions such as type 2 diabetes, obesity, liver or kidney disease, hormonal...
Vaginal dryness and vaginal atrophy occurs in women during perimenopause, menopause, and postmenopause. With vaginal atrophy, the...
Phimosis (Paraphimosis) Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
Phimosis and paraphimosis are penis disorders. Phimosis is a condition where the foreskin can't retract behind the head of...
Is Chlamydia Contagious?
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that is contagious. Chlaymida is spread through sexual contact. (You cannot get...
Is Balanitis Contagious?
Balanitis is a condition in which the head of the penis and/or foreskin that surrounds the head of an uncircumcised penis becomes...
HPV (Human Papillomavirus Infection)
HPVs or human papillomaviruses are a group of viral infections of the skin and mucous membranes. Certain high-risk types of HPV...
Spotting vs. Period (Differences Between Symptoms and Signs)
Menstruation (a female's "period") occurs due to the shedding of the lining of the uterus. Menstrual bleeding lasts about...
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Pap Smear
- Circumcision: Medical Pros and Cons
- Circumcision: The Surgical Procedure
- Penis Pump
- Penile Implants
- Testosterone Therapy to Treat ED
- Barrier Methods of Birth Control Side Effects, Advantages, and Disadvantages
- IUD (Intrauterine Device for Birth Control)
- Natural Birth Control
- Contraceptive Measures after Unprotected Sex
- Birth Control: Surgical Sterilization
- Pregnancy Test
- Douching (Vaginal Douche)
- Kegel Exercises for Men
Medications & Supplements
- estradiol, Alora, Climara, Delestrogen, Depo-Estradiol, Divigel, Elestrin, Estrace, and Others
- estrogens conjugated (Premarin)
- Birth Control Pills (List of Oral Contraceptives and Side Effects)
- conjugated equine estrogens and medroxyprogesterone acetate, Prempro, Premphase
- Valtrex (valacyclovir)
- Viagra (sildenafil)
- esterified estrogens (Menest)
- esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone, Estratest, Estratest HS
- estrogens conjugated synthetic (Cenestin)
- conjugated estrogens vaginal cream, Premarin Vaginal Cream
- vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn ODT)
- tadalafil, Cialis, Adcirca
- Conjugated Estrogens (Cenestin, Enjuvia, Estrace, and Others)
- levonorgestrel/ethinyl estradiol 13 week contraceptive - oral, Seasonale
- estrogen/progestin - oral, Activella, Femhrt, Ortho-Prefe
- norelgestromin/ethinyl estradiol patch - transdermal, Ortho Evra
- levonorgestrel-releasing 5 year system - intrauterine, Mirena
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
- ethinyl estradiol/drospirenone - oral, Yasmin 28
- levonorgestrel-implant, Norplant
- norethindrone/ethinyl estradiol/ferrous fumarate - oral, Estrostep Fe, Loestrin Fe
- estrogens (synthetic)-vaginal cream
- Ethinyl Estradiol-Cyproterone-Oral
- testosterone undecanoate (Aveed)
- Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel, Next Choice One Dose, My Way)
- estrogens cream - vaginal
- norethindrone (Nor QD, Nora-BE, Ortho Micronor)
- norgestrel (contraceptive) - oral, Ovrette
- norethindrone (Aygestin)
- norethindrone/ethinyl estradiol - oral, FemHRT
- Gardasil (HPV Vaccine)
- Cialis vs. Viagra
Prevention & Wellness
- British Having Less Sex, Want More: Study
- Newer Diabetes Drugs Linked to 'Flesh-Eating' Genital Infection
- Is Your Inner Critic Ruining Your Love Life?
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Bring a Bedroom Bonus
- Is There a Right Time for Sex After Childbirth?
- An Abusive Partner May Worsen Menopause Symptoms
- Self-Lubricating Condom Might Increase Its Use
- Promoting HPV Vaccine Doesn't Prompt Risky Sex by Teens: Study
- Do Men Really Hook Up More Than Women?
- 10% of Doctors Sexually Harassed in Last 3 Years
- Snorers, Could CPAP Help Your Sex Life, Too?
- Injured U.S. Vet Receives World's First Penis/Scrotum Transplant
- A Husband's Housework May Bring Bedroom Benefits
- Transgender Surgeries on the Rise
- Good New for Parents: Teens Are Delaying Having Sex
- Does Sex Really Trigger Cardiac Arrest?
- First Sexually Transmitted Zika Case of Year in Miami-Dade County
- Pot Smokers May Have Better Sex Lives
- Remaining 'In the Closet' at Work Stresses Gay Couples
- Your Sociability May Hinge on 'Love Hormone'
- Only About One-Third of Americans Use Condoms: CDC
- After Couples Fight, Making Up Differs for Him and Her
- New Hope in Search for Vaccine Against Gonorrhea
- Most U.S. Teens Aren't 'Doing It'
- U.S. Transgender Surgeries Up 20 Percent in 2 Years
- HPV Vaccine May Also Prevent Cancers Affecting Men
- Bike Fanatics Shouldn't Worry About Effects on Sexual Health
- A New Way to Avoid an Embarrassing Male Sexual Problem?
- 'Female Viagra' May Lift a Younger Woman's Libido
- Syphilis Rates Spike Among U.S. Gay, Bisexual Men: CDC
- 4 in 10 U.S. Adults Under 60 Carry HPV
- Parents of Kids With Autism May Sacrifice 'Couples Time'
- The Secret to a Good Sex Life Is ...
- More Sleep Time, Less Play Time in America's Bedrooms
- Your Sex Life May Work Wonders for Your Work Life
- When Cocaine's in the Mix, Safe Sex May Not Be
- Gay Men Less Likely to Have Safe Sex Now: Survey
- Most Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancers Enjoy Good Sexual Health
- Better Sleep Could Mean Better Sex for Older Women
- Gay Man Infected With HIV Despite Using Preventive Drugs
- Dutch Government Launches Birth Control Fund for Women in Developing Nations
- Nearly Half of U.S. Men Infected With HPV, Study Finds
- Mouthwash Helps Kill Gonorrhea Germs in Mouth, Throat: Study
- Privacy Concerns Keep Some Young Americans From Sexual Health Services
- Sexual Pain for Women With Cancer Should Not Be Overlooked: Report
- Doctors May Not Be Telling High-Risk Patients About HIV Prevention Drug
- Study Questions the No-Sex-Before-Big-Game Advice
- For Many Women, Sex Gets Better at Midlife
- HPV Vaccine More Effective Than Thought: Study
- Shedding Light on Low Male Libido
- Many Teens Give Sex Ed a Failing Grade
- For Teens With Leukemia, Pregnancy Tests Often Neglected
- Ebola May Be Present in Semen for Year or More
- Gay, Lesbian Teens More Likely to Suffer Rapes, Attacks: CDC
- Think Before You Sext: 1 in 4 Shares What You Send
- Study Dashes Millennials' Reputation as Hookup Generation
- Task Force: Routine Genital Herpes Screening Not Recommended
- The Mystery of the Female Orgasm Solved?
- Mouse Study Offers Hope for Vaccine Against Chlamydia
- 1st Case of Female-to-Male Sexual Transmission of Zika Reported
- U.S. Cases of Drug-Resistant Gonorrhea Rise Fourfold in One Year
- No Sex Please, I'm a Stressed New Mom
- More Americans Engaging in Same-Sex Encounters
- Even Non-Obese Report Better Mood, Sex Drive After Dieting
- Sexual Trauma in Military May Lead to Homelessness: Study
- Anatomy May Be Key to Female Orgasm
- Want a 2nd Date? 'Welcoming' Body Language May Be Key
- Condom Use Falls When Teen Girls Opt for IUDs vs. The Pill
- Charlie Sheen's HIV Announcement Sparked Interest in Disease: Study
- Study: You Can Predict Which Male Teens Will Live With Their Future Kids
- Can Berries, Citrus Fruits Boost Male Sexual Health?
- Male Sexual Enhancement Supplements Often Ineffective, Possibly Harmful: Study
- Same-Sex Intimacy Nearly Three Times More Common for Women: CDC
- New Rules for Mammograms, Tanning Beds Top Health News of 2015
- CDC: Too Few Schools Teach Prevention of HIV, STDs, Pregnancy
- Once-a-Week Sex Makes for Happy Couples: Study
- Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia Rates Rising for First Time in Years: CDC
- Illegal Toad Venom 'Aphrodisiac' Linked to NYC Man's Death
- Better Sex Life May Be a Weight-Loss Surgery Bonus
- Teens Do Listen to Parents' Advice About Sex: Study
- Stereotypes Can Hurt a Patient's Care
- Pill for Low Libido in Women Goes on Sale on Saturday
- Scientists Get Closer to Genetics of Homosexuality in Men
- Sex May Boost Female Immune System to Aid Fertility
- Heart Attack Shouldn't End Your Sex Life
- More Evidence Daily Pill Can Prevent HIV Transmission
- Sex Lives Best When Couples Share Child Care Duties, Survey Shows
- Female Libido Pill Approved
- Study Debunks Notion That Condoms Always Hamper Erections
- FDA Approves Libido Pill for Women -- With Restrictions
- FDA Approves Addyi, First Drug to Boost Women's Sex Drive
- FDA Could Approve First Female Libido Pill Soon
- U.S. Teens Waiting Longer to Have Sex: CDC
- Health Care Workers Harbor Biases About Sexual Orientation: Study
- Testosterone Treatments Won't Help Men With Ejaculatory Issues
- College Kids Don't Understand the HPV Threat
- FDA Panel Endorses Women's Libido Pill
- Think More Sex Will Make You Happier? Think Again
- Glamour Shots on Dating Sites Draw More Prospects: Study
- Impotence Drugs Don't Fix All Sexual Concerns: Study
- Changing Genders: How It's Done
- Exercise Might Help His Sex Life
- Evolution May Explain Why a Curvy Bottom Drives Men Wild
- Good Sleep Is Key to Good Sex
- More Sex, Better Testosterone Levels?
- Transgender Hormone Therapy Doesn't Seem to Pose Major Risks
- Many LGBT Medical Students Don't Reveal Sexual Identity
- Straight Men More Prone to Jealousy Over Sexual Infidelity: Study
- Syphilis on the Rise Among Gay, Bisexual Men: CDC
- Male Ebola Survivors Should Use Condoms for at Least 3 Months, Experts Say
- Every Kiss Begins With 80 Million Germs
- HPV Vaccination Rates Lowest in States With Highest Cervical Cancer Rates: Study
- Sexual Fantasies: What's Considered Unusual?
- Playing the Field May Lower Prostate Cancer Risk: Study
- Multiple Drug Use Raises Infection Risk for 'Swinging' Couples
- Recalled Supplements Linger on U.S. Store Shelves, Study Finds
- Teens Still Sending Naked Pictures Via Cellphone
- Family Support Tied to Safer Sex for Young Gay Males: Study
- Teen 'Sexting' Often Precedes Actual Sex, Study Finds
- When It Comes to Sex Partners, Men Prefer Younger Women: Study
- Nearly 5 Percent of Young U.S. Women Have Chlamydia: CDC
- Positions Are Key When Sex Causes Back Pain
- Study: Men, Lesbians More Likely to Have Orgasms
- HPV Vaccine Protects Against Infection 8 Years Out: Study
- 'Sexting' Linked to Sex in Middle School
- Headaches During Sex More Common Than Thought, Expert Says
- Gay 'Hook-Up' Apps Tied to Higher STD Infection Rates: Study
- Two-Thirds of U.S. Adults May Carry HPV
- For Many Men, Impotence Is Treatable Without Drugs
- For Many Older Men, Impotence Is Treatable Without Drugs
- Scientists Probe What Makes People Get Their Groove On
- Pelvic Exercises May Help His Sex Life
- Don't Bother 'Faking It' in the Bedroom
- Men Have More Trouble Facing Sex Harassment in Military Than Women: Survey
- Lung Cancer Diagnosis Takes Toll on Patients' Sex Lives, Experts Say
- HIV Transmission Between Women Rare, But Possible: CDC
- Sex Is Important to Many Midlife Women
- Single-Sex Education's Benefits Challenged in Study
- Many Teens Don't Discuss Their Sex Life at Annual Checkup
- Could Water Near Fracking Sites Disrupt Hormones?
- Exercise Might Lift Libido in Women on Antidepressants
- Good Body Image Goes Hand in Hand With Happier Relationship
- Bullies More Likely to Engage in Risky Sex, Study Finds
- Talking to Partners About STDs Often Awkward: Survey
- Fewer Pounds May Lead to Better Sex, Researchers Say
- Stem Cell Transplants May Harm Recipient's Sex Life
- Men May Stroll a Little Slower Down Lovers' Lane
- 'Love Hormone' Might Heighten the Placebo Effect
- Men With Deep Voices Attract More Women, Study Finds
- Docs Should Counsel Heart Attack Survivors on Resuming Sex, Experts Say
- Many Women Worry About Sex After Heart Attack, Study Shows
- Is 'Sex Addiction' for Real? Study Says Maybe Not
- Women May Have Natural Defense Against Common STD
- Immune Cell Discovery May One Day Lead to Herpes Vaccine: Study
- Low-Dose 'Pill' Linked to Pain During Orgasm, Study Finds
- Your Voice Carries Sexual Cues, Study Finds
- Porn Use Has Small Effect on Sexual Behavior, Study Finds
- People Happier When They Get More Sex Than Their Friends: Study
- HPV Vaccination Sends Genital Wart Cases Plummeting: Study
- Men Biologically Programmed to Steer Clear of Friends' Wives
- Craze for Hairless Genitals Accompanies Rise in Infections
- Joint Replacement May Reinvigorate Sex Life
- Good 'First-Time' Sex May Set Stage for Future Enjoyment
- 'Sex With an Ex' Common Among Teens, Young Adults
- 'Coming Out' Can Bring Health Benefits, Study Says
- In Speed-Dating Study, Testosterone Rises in Both Sexes as Love Ignites
- Dad's Advice Could Be Key to Teens' Sexual Activity
- Eyes May Be Key to Spotting Who's Straight, Gay
- Wider Waistlines Put Damper on Men's Sex Lives: Study
- Survey Finds Big Drop in Sexual Activity Among Black Teens
- Can Recreational ED Drug Use Lead to ED?
- Teen 'Sexting' More Common Than Thought
- Tracking Love, Lust in the Brain
- Women Exposed to Violence Might Have More Risky Sex
- FDA Approves New Erectile Dysfunction Drug Stendra
- Gay Adults Rejected by Parents Have Worse Health, Study Finds
- Sex Ed Becoming Less Prevalent in Grades 6-12
- Many Gynecologists Don't Talk About Sex
- Health Highlights: Feb. 28, 2012
- Health Highlights: Feb. 27, 2012
- Second-Chance Romance Might Not Bring Happiness
- Nerve-Sparing Prostate Surgery Helps Men Retain Sexual Function
- Women's Sexual Satisfaction Often Rises With Age: Study
- Men Don't Always Think About Sex
- Happy, Healthy, Valentine!
- Sex Drive: How Do Men and Women Compare?
- Sex: 6 Sex Mistakes Men Make
- Life Cycle of a Penis
- When Desire Dies: Bringing Your Sex Drive Back to Life
- What Does a Sex Therapist Do?
- Birth Control Myths
- A Woman's Guide to Reviving Sex Drive
- Women, Sex, and Diabetes
- Erection Problem Checklist
- Virtual Sex
- Male Enhancement: Is It Worth a Try?
- What to Do if the Kids Catch You in the Act
- Human Immune Deficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS) Specific References
- Relationships: Overcoming Infidelity
- Sex: Start Me Up - How to Sync Up Your Sex Life
- Why We Cheat
- Looking for Love: Understanding What You Need
- Setting Good Expectations
- Rape Myths
- Spermicides for Birth Control
- Sex: Talking to Your Kids About Sex
- Homosexuality and Bisexuality
- Sex: Ultimate Sex Diet
- STD: Get the STD Picture
- Condom Quiz: How Much Do You Know?
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter