Patient Comments: Sever Condition - Symptoms

What were your symptoms associated with Sever condition? At what age did your symptoms appear? Submit Your Comment

Comment from: P Seah, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: September 04

I experienced some pain for 2 days at the back of the heel. The pain flared up in the night after the 2 days pain. It was so painful I could not sleep whole night regardless how I positioned my leg. I had experienced spur pain many years back so I knew it was not bone spur. I couldn't walk normally the following whole day. I noted pain was alleviated if I raise the toes upwards. The point behind the heel was swollen. I anticipated same pain condition the following night but it did not return. I recovered 50% the following day and was almost cured of Sever's condition the next day. Following that I was able to do some running exercises without any problem.

Comment from: jackm61, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: June 25

I get this pain in my heel about once a year, I really don't know if it is Sever condition that causes this pain, but it is a very bad pain, so bad I need a cane or crutches to walk with. At night I have to sleep with that heel hanging over the bed. And it's the most painful in the morning when I get out of bed. Soaking my foot in hot water seems to bring some relief.

Comment from: Irene, 7-12 Female (Caregiver) Published: April 17

I have pain on the top of foot behind the big toe, no ankle or heel pain at all. I also have swelling on top of foot.

Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis