As age advances, sex may not be the same for you or your partner as it was when you were younger; however, embracing the change and discovering new ways to experience pleasure can be amazing and exciting. Read more: Senior Sex: Tips for Senior Citizens Article
Multimedia: Slideshows, Images & Quizzes
Sexual Health: 12 Tips for Better Sex
Can you learn new techniques to breathe better? Healthy breathing helps you maintain the right balance of oxygen and carbon...
Medications Seniors Should Use With Caution
Just as your health needs change as you age, so do your reactions to certain medications. Find out what drugs to watch out for in...
Healthy Aging: Better Sex After 50
It's never too late to improve your sex life. Learn how older adults can overcome common health conditions affecting seniors over...
Quiz: Sexual Fact or Fiction?
How much do you know about sexual fact or fiction? Take this quiz to learn myths and truths about what happens in the bedroom.
Sexual Health: Safe Sex Mistakes to Avoid
Everyone makes mistakes. But when it comes to sex, they can be costly. WebMD explores common safe sex slip-ups.
Sex Quiz: Love & Relationships Facts
Relationships, sex, and love! Could it be that what motivates physical attraction in us may be all in our minds? Take the Sex &...
Sexual Health: Things You Should (and Shouldn't) Do After Sex
Some simple steps after sex can keep you and your partner clean and healthy. Learn more from this WebMD slideshow.
Healthy Aging: Vitamins You Need as You Age
Your body needs more of certain vitamins and minerals as you hit your 40s and beyond. Find out which ones will benefit you -- and...
Senior Health: Ways to Stay Healthy in Retirement
You can do some things to make your golden years truly golden. Here are a few ideas to help you prepare for -- and have -- a...
Related Disease Conditions
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
Common sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in women include gonorrhea, chlamydia, genital herpes, and HPV infection (genital warts). Learn about types, symptoms, and treatment.
Sexual Problems in Men
Male sexual dysfunction can be caused by physical or psychological problems. Common sexual problems in men include erectile dysfunction (impotence or ED), premature ejaculation, and loss of libido. Treatment for sexual dysfunction in men may involve medication, hormone therapy, psychological therapy, and the use of mechanical aids.
What Is the Best Weight Loss Plan for Seniors?
Persistent goals and making small adjustments in lifestyle and diet are the best weight loss plans for seniors.
Is It Normal to Cramp After Sex?
Cramping after sex can occur for a wide variety of reasons and is not always a sign of an underlying medical condition. Learn about potential causes.
Sexual health information including birth control, impotence, herpes, sexually transmitted diseases, staying healthy, women's sexual health concerns, and men's sexual health concerns. Learn about the most common sexual conditions affecting men and women.
Treatment & Diagnosis
- Sex Diet
- Sexual Health for Men
- Sex: How To Make it Better
- Sex: How Couples Can Communicate Their Needs
- Sex: No More Clueless Sex
- Sexuality: Waiting for the Right Time: Teen Abstinence
- Sex, Love and Intimacy Throughout Midlife's Changes
- Sexuality Education: What To Tell Your Children
- Sex : Intimate Questions and Concerns
- Sex & Love FAQs
- Sexual Fact or Fiction FAQs
- Ten Health Benefits of a Healthy Sex Life
- Seniors - More Exercise, Less Broken Hips
- Doctors Biased by Patient's Race and Sex
- Seniors - Falls Cause Serious Injuries
- Does Stress Lower Your Sex Drive?
- Characteristics of Female Sexual Satisfaction
- Sexual Satisfaction: Give Your Libido a Lift
Medications & Supplements
Prevention & Wellness
- Can Sex Help You Lose Belly Fat?
- Senior Health (Successful Aging)
- Does Body Weight Matter in Sex?
- What Is an Example of Sexuality? (21 Types)
- What Is the Difference Between Transgender and Transsexual?
- What Is the Meaning of Demisexual?
- How Do You Know Your Sexual Orientation?
- What Does "Sex Positive" Mean?
- Sexual Health
- What Are the Healthy Diets for Seniors?
- What Is the Best Type of Yoga for Seniors?
- Is Gender the Same as Sex?
- Senior Health: Talking With Your Doctor
- Senior Health - Choosing a Doctor
- Senior Health Series: Aging and Alcohol Use and Abuse
- Surgery: Senior Health Series: Considering Surgery?
- Senior Health: Aging Ain't What It Used to Be
- Sex in the Senior Years
- Seniors: Understanding Long-Term Care
- Senior Health: Acting Your Age
- Senior Health: Age-Old Medicine