Senior Health Center - Trenton, NJ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Trenton Doctors
- Related Senior Health Articles
- Trenton Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Trenton Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Trenton
Trenton Geriatrician Doctors and Specialists for Senior Health
Type of Physician: Geriatrician
What is a Geriatrician? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine or Family Practice; practitioners have special knowledge of the aging process and special skills in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of illness in the elderly. These specialists care for geriatric patients in the patient's home, the medical office, in nursing homes, and in the hospital. Geriatricians are trained to recognize the unusual presentations of illness and drug interactions, to utilize resources such as community social services, and to assist with special ethical issues in the care of the elderly.
Specialty: Geriatric Medicine
Geriatrician Doctors in Trenton, NJ
John T. Howell,IIi
777 Township Line Road Penn Medicine Bucks County, 2nd floorYardley, PA 190671 office location
Senior Health (Successful Aging)
What are some common facts about health in seniors?
- As people get older, physiological changes occur in their body as a natural part of aging.
- Physical changes due to aging can occur in almost every organ and can affect...
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Trenton, NJ Hospitals
Note: Clicking on a hospital will take you to Google Maps.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb Childrens Hospital At Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
180 Somerset StNew Brunswick,NJ 08901
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.